Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez split

I wonder if Ellen is regretting the fuck out of this? Perhaps she gets proprietary cheques to soften any indignation.

So Selena wants him again after he wins all the awards!!!
    Merlot-N-Bali likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

WHAT THE FUCK??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON??
    Flygirl likes this.

fgg

he went poopoo.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Monday, November 19th 2012
    Justin Bieber Thanks His Haters, Gets Attacked By Jenny McCarthy

Tree-fucking autism curer Jenny McCarthy is fighting against her own life mission. (No, I'm not talking about her life mission to be the biggest fame whore who ever fame whored. I'm talking about her war against vaccines and shit.) On stage at the AMAs last night, Jenny attacked and molested a yodeling baby and now every child who watched that mess is going to inject themselves up with every vaccine available. Because who knows what kind of diseases Justin Bieber has now and the children want to be prepared just in case the wild cougar attacks them too.
    For next week's show-and-tell at his pre-school, Justin will bring the three cone dildo trophies he won at the AMAs last night. Justin won (read: bought) Favorite Male (???) Pop Rock Artist (???), Artist of the Year and some other award. While accepting his first award, Justin, seen below with his mommy, spoke like a true spoiled little shit when he dedicated his win to the haters who didn't think he'd be around for long.
    "This is for all the haters who thought I'd be around for 1, 2 years. I feel like I'm gonna be here for a very long time."
    Isn't that the exact same speech Jordy gave when he won the Best New Artist award at the Grammys and look where he is now. (Note: Jorday SO should've won the Best New Artist Grammy). Back to Biebs, there's nothing worse than a smug toddler. I liked Justin Bieber a lot better when he was dancing to that Ooga-Chaka song on Ally McBeal. Click those ruby slippers, Biebs, and go home, because your diaper leggings need changing.

Wenn.com, Wireimage

Posted by: Michael K
    93 comments

Jenny McCarthyJustin BieberShut Your HoleYeah Okay
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

He's so gross, that outfit is vile.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

He is a puke.

he looks droopy -lmfao

seriously, wtf? pouty pants and pink shoes?! didn't he get locked out of selena's house/residence? I think I saw something on twitter where he was trying to access the code, to her gate, and she changed the password.. I'm not sure, I follow a lot of his belieber's b/c their meltdowns are a hoot. (I still listen to his cd)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post

WHAT THE FUCK??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON??
    Ha! It's like the "walk of shame", but instead of borrowing the guy's clothes he had to take Selena's.
    sluce likes this.

I may have to force myself into the role of stylist for this poor child. I will start by suggesting garanimals.
    Flygirl and Just Kill Me like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I can't decide if the pants look like a loaded diaper or like he's doing the walk of shame with his legs stuck through the armholes of a jacket he found on the floor.
    Lynn5561 and Leyot like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default "She Could Be A Farmer In Those Clothes"

Because Chad Kroeger and Carly Rae Jepsen were unavailable, Canada gave the Diamond Jubilee Medal to the last Canadian on this planet who deserves any kind of medal. CTV News says that the Diamond Jubilee Medal is given to Canadians "who have made a significant contribution to a particular province, territory, region or community within Canada, or an achievement abroad that brings credit to Canada." Giving that shit to Kon Kan would've been a better decision. Who was ever in charge of making this decision probably realized they made the worst decision ever when Justin Bieber showed up to the award ceremony looking like if Spanky from The Little Rascals was a character on The Boondocks. There's nothing worse than a cocky toddler in a backwards cap and overalls.

Justin's mother must've been scrubbing the skid marks out of his diaper leggings, because he wore some OshKosh B'Gosh overalls instead. I'm surprised the helmet of silver thread on Prime Minister Stephen Harper'shead didn't melt from all of the #SWAG bombs that Justin dropped. And by"#SWAG bombs" I mean the poopies he dropped in his diaper during the ceremony.

Yes, Justin could've dressed up by wearing a tuxedo onesie from Babies 'R Us, but I'm more concerned about how this junior douche keeps putting on the worst in 90s fashions. We should close and lock the door to the 90s fashion vault before The Lesbeaver starts wearing shit from Cross Colours and SKIDS.

And I don't know if that yarn wig on Stephen Harper's head is a work of NO or a work of YES. I'm leaning toward the latter, because it looks like it was made by the same people who make the hair on the Baby Abuelita doll
    "She Could Be A Farmer In Those Clothes" | Dlisted

Waterslide and *Kat* like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

]

And this appeals to girls why?

Disrespectful little shit.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information