Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez split

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I agree. I had a crush on JTT, and for me that entailed watching Home Improvement and having a few Tiger Beat posters. Not spending hours looking at his photo, writing "fan fic" about his love life, defending him to anyone who didn't admire him like I did, contacting him every single day just so that he'd acknowledge my existence. Kids these days seem unable to distinguish celebrity crushes from reality. With a lot of these "Beliebers," it's like their lives revolve around their fascination with Justin. They've deluded themselves into thinking this is more than just a crush on someone they'll likely never meet. They take it personally and hang on every word he says. They need to know what he's doing at every moment. They believe that his personal life is somehow their business. They "tweet" him every day and comment on every instagram photo in the delusional hopes that he'll see how devoted or clever they are and decide to be BFFs or more. If they're this obsessed and possessive with someone they've never even met, I can't imagine how bad it will be when they have actual boyfriends. It's like a whole new generation of Stage 5 Clingers.
    You had a crush on him too? All I had to content myself with was a black and white still shot on the back of a VHS. I didn't know he was in Home Improvement. Then again, I was only 7 at the time.

Now that you mention it, I do remember when I was in high school noting that the junior high set was crushing pretty hard on JTT and being a bit surprised at the "OMG, he's my boyfriend!" posts about him popping up on BBSes.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Respect Jelena.

Shut up. You just made that up, right?

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Shut up. You just made that up, right?
    I got it off of Tumblr.

They broke up you say? Im devastated. How will I ever go on?

That respect Jelena video is hilariously pathetic. Here's another one I found. I think the best part is when it flashes on the Tweet some psycho fan wrote that says "Our family is ruined.. I blame SELENA. I'm not gunna lie Selena is the worst thing that happened." The fuck??? Please tell me she's not talking about her pretend family with Justin Bieber.

His song was on in a store I was in and now the damned thing is stuck in my head. *grump*
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I loved Duran Duran and let me tell you, I would dance in the streets every time I would hear about another one of their relationships biting the dust. I was in 8th grade. I turned out to be a semi-normal, somewhat functioning adult.

Comment stream from his latest instagram photo. Hilar.

biancabieberilu You shut up j_roach82 ... Fuckin hater .... Talk about Bieber you fuckin dead ... Ass hole -.- 2h

jillianbieberfever Jb, ur hot 2h

mrsaxobeats Hey Justin what's up 2h

biancabieberilu @j_roach82 Justin is way hotter than you, if your in that picture there.... 2h

theyseemerauhlinn @j_roach82 If you don't like Justin, then why they hell are you on his page? We know we don't stand a chance, but we are here to love and support him. If you don't like it, then shut the hell up and fuck off. 2h

lol_pop13 Did He get arressted ? WHAT!!!!!!! 2h

j_roach82 @biancabieberilu bieber does not like uneducated girls like your self. Learn to type then talk to me dumbass. What are you gonna do if I talk about his pussy ass? 2h

fgg

Selena Gomez blocked ‘needy’ Justin Bieber after he texted her ‘like crazy’

I’ve been avoiding the Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez breakup this week because I’m still waiting for them to get back together. I know, I know. Call me an old romantic! Or not. I just didn’t want to do some huge postmortem on them as a couple and then, like, a day later have to take it all back. But it really seem like this breakup is going to stick, mostly because I think Selena did the dumping and she’s not in the mood to forgive, forget or even listen to Justin Bieber anymore. Here’s what’s going on with them, via the tabloids and other outlets:

*TMZ says that even though Selena and Justin had dinner together on Sunday and hung out in her hotel in NYC, they still are very much broken up. Earlier in the week, it was suggested that Justin did want to get back together with her but that he was having mixed feelings about it because he wanted to bang Victoria’s Secret models too.

*In Touch says that “Justin and Selena had a blowout fight that led to their breakup. She was screaming at him and ended it. Selena thought he was lying to her… unexplained absences, girls texting him late at night.” The source also says Selena thinks she made “the right decision” and Justin keeps texting her and calling, but she’s over it. “They broke up once before but that was for like three hours. This is for good.”

*Fox News and Perez Hilton claim that Justin proposed to Selena TWICE over the past few months. The first time he proposed, Selena told him that they should wait a few months. When Justin waited a few months and then proposed again, she rejected him. A source says, “They have agreed to never, never, ever talk about the proposals! It would be far too damaging to his reputation if people found out that a smaller star turned down a bigger star.” Hahaha.

*Sources told Gossip Cop that Justin was the one with “neediness” issues and he often complained that Selena wasn’t making enough time for him.

*Sources also say, “Justin is texting her like crazy trying to stay in her good graces… The problem in the first place is that Selena was a little bit of a jealous girlfriend and Justin wasn’t really taking her feelings into regard. Justin doesn’t see texting other girls as cheating, but he’s promised Selena he’ll stop if she takes him back.”

*More evidence to prove that Justin is electronically stalking her/just blowing up her phone: TMZ reports that Selena spent a whole day blocking her phone numbers and “other communication devices” so that Justin cannot contact her. AT ALL.

*TMZ also claims that “the breakup absolutely, positively involved another woman — though our sources didn’t know which one. There’s been speculation that it’s a Victoria’s Secret model. We don’t know for sure if it’s her, but we know it involves another woman.”

Epic. So what are the chances that they’re back together by Thanksgiving? Yeah.

Cele|bitchy Blog Archive Selena Gomez blocked ‘needy’ Justin Bieber after he texted her ‘like crazy’
    Brookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Selena Gomez Ditches Dinner Date With Justin Bieber, Locks Him Out of Her House
    Jordan Sargent
    Breaking news on the Gomez-Bieber front: last night, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber had dinner together at a Japanese restaurant in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, according to TMZ's highly-trained fleet of spies, the date did not go well, as Gomez allegedly ditched the date after less than 10 minutes. Our own spies in L.A. (just trust me), overheard the entire conversation:

Bieber: *nine minutes and thirty seconds of texting*

Gomez: You look terrible, what are you wearing? Is that... a one-piece?

Bieber: It's Bieber, baby!

Gomez: You've got to be shitting me.

From there, according to TMZ, Gomez drove home, with Bieber tailing her the entire way like a very reasonable, cool dude. Minutes after Gomez pulled into her house, Bieber arrived at the gate, where he was allegedly denied entrance by Gomez.

Ah, young love at its most ravaged.

[via TMZ, image via Getty]

Selena Gomez Ditches Dinner Date With Justin Bieber, Locks Him Out of Her House

Lolz. Twerp.

someone please post the pics of Justins stuuuuupid looking outfit (at TMZ or better yet, the entire article about it at Dlisted) its hysterically awesome.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Here you go!

mjw
    Elite Member

Default What In The Hell Kind Of GD Baby Outfit Is This?

The sound of her child screaming and wailing through the baby monitor wokeJustin Bieber's mother up late last night after he came home in tears, because his on-and-off piece Selena Gomez was a big meanie to him at dinner. TMZ says that The Lesbeaver and Selena had dinner at a Japanese restaurant in Encino, CA last night and it ended with a huge fight of words. My guess is that Justin got mad because Selena refused to cut up his sushi into little pieces and didn't make the "vroom vroom" sound while spoon feeding him Mochi. The Biebs had a tantrum, so Selena left and he followed her home in his Ferrari Big Wheels. When he got to her house, he tried to go inside, but Selena denied him! That cold baby-abusing bitch.

But really, do you blame Selena for being mean to Bieber? I'd be mean to a baby too if he showed up wearing that mess of a onesie (or whatever that is). Is that what Gymboree is selling nowadays? I don't even know what those pants are doing. It's like a pair of Long Johns shitting up a pair of Hammer pants. Justin is trying to make us think that just because his pants dropped, that means his balls dropped too. Nice try, Justin.

And let's wash away the image of Justin's droopy diaper leggings with pictures of his hot new bodyguard. This might be the only time I've ever been jealous of Justin Bieber. Because when Selena hurts his innocent heart, he can cry into the iron arms of this hot piece.

What In The Hell Kind Of GD Baby Outfit Is This? | Dlisted
    Waterslide likes this.

Lol, maybe Beaver will go pink wig on Selena.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information