Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez split

Hit By Ban Bus!

He's already started getting cozy with model Barbara Palvin

The Bieb and Barbara Palvin

Rock the fuck on!

They're wearing the same shade of lipstick.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

mjw
    Elite Member

Model Barbara Palvin who is being linked to Bieber tweeted this. Poor thing probably got death threats.

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin
    hey everyone. please calm down. he is all yours!! please
    R
    Bieber fans attack Palvin. lol

I'M SO SORRY SHERYL♥ ‏@selenabase
    Barbara Palvin is an ambassador of L'oreal, Selena is an ambassador of UNICEF. Do you see the difference?
    Heidi N. Moore ‏@moorehn
    I like how Justin Bieber's paramour is named Barbara Palvin, like a math teacher from 1972 or a DMV administrator
    jea and jenna. ‏@DaBiebsHoran
    "Barbara Palvin. Victoria Secret Model. Born; October 8th, 1993. She's 5'7 tall. She has a boyfriend. OUR STALKING SKILLS." AMEN.
    Robin ‏@SelenatorPowers
    Barbara Palvin is famous because of a picture. Selena Gomez is famous because of talent. That's the difference.
    Jelena fans are almost as crazy as Twihards. I'm enjoying this.

Tumblr

Selena and Justin need to talk to their peoples and stop this shit now. I love them and all but people are fighting like it’s WW3. None of their friends should have got involved in this, it was between Justin and Selena. They need to get a statement together and post it on twitter or facebook and talk to their fans right about now. This break up (if it’s real, i guess it is) is so damn bad right now. It’s out of control and it needs to stop now

New Source - Jelena Break up ?? Think again
    Selena is mad at Justin because of the photo, that lil twist posted of Justin, the model and lil twist ….. Bwcause she feels like he didn’t show an respect, cause since the fashion show she is a bit mad …. and the cinema was the thing that explote everything
    And an important information, selena didn’t want to talk with justin on the phone, the most sure thing is that they will talk these days when they see each other..
    And Justin is crying heaps and scooter is very worried, Alfredo is giving him support because justin says selena will not talk to him again (thing that isn’t true)
    According to my source they DIDN’T break up but selena is really mad… and she went to the WOWP set crying…
    THIS SUNDAY THEY WILL MEET IN NEW YORK!!! They are not going to the EMA, they will go to the AMA that are next week!!
    My sources says that everything will be fine even tho the distance… but they have to talk and justin is preparing a surprise.. We don’t know what but alfredo is helping..
    And another source talked to priscilla and she said that its a typical couple fight.. but unforunatley it went public
    We can only wait… While our hearts break apart>
    Jelena
    For every Jelena shipper/hater no one cheated it just got harder to maintain a relationship with so mich travel and for media outlets everywhere just because he was with a Victoria Secret model doesn’t mean anything, no matter how hot victoria secret models are. That’ll be all.
    ERMAHGERD JUSTIN & SELENA BROKE UP
    jelena is the bird and barbara is the flag pole.
    plot twist: jelena is fucking right now.
    “selena deserved better than justin anyway”
    I’M SORRY I CAN’T HEAR YOU OVER THE MEMORIES OF HIM BOOKING THE WHOLE STAPLES CENTER TO WATCH THE TITANIC AND GOING SHOPPING WITH HER A LOT AND BUYING HER A RING AND TREATING HER LIKE A FUCKING PRINCESS
    i still have that little part of me that wants to believe that they’re laying in the same bed right now scrolling through our rants and laughing at how ignorant we are and won’t go out or be seen together until they feel we’ve had enough.
    They might be done, but hey I liked them together. They should both listen to Dr. Seuss:
    Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened

I always see him as a woman anyway. He looks way too feminine. He's a pretty young butch.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Bronze Member

Earlier today I was at Trader Joe's and this random girl, maybe sixth grade, looked at me and sighed "Isn't this a wonderful day?" and she was so intensely, blissfully happy that although we were strangers I asked what was up, and she replied "Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have broken up, so now he will love me!"
    mfox758 likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Who will be the next lucky lady to date Bieber?

Is K.D. Lang a cougar?

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Who will be the next lucky lady to date Bieber?
    I'm going to throw Taylor Swift's name out there....
    Seapharris7 likes this.

I'm not sure I could stomach a Bieber/Swift combo...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

I'm sure The Bieb is combing Trader Joe stores around the nation, eagerly seeking his new girlfriend in the organic frozen entree aisle. Yep.
    TheGrimReader and Bluebonnet like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

mjw
    Elite Member

Sound familiar?

I have two things to say about all of this Jelena shit.

1. They haven’t confirmed nor denied it, so for all we know E! News could be just starting a rumor.
    2. Shut the fuck up about it, it’s their personal lives, no yours and quite frankly it’s not your business nor is it mine or anyone’s but Selena’s and Justin’s.
    I can seriously see this happening….Justin and Selena fake the break up…but at the AMA awards the Fall music video will be released, and the whole break up deal was a stunt.
    It’s hard to believe that things are really over between Justin and Selena. When you look at the pictures you can see true love between the two and when they talk about each other you can see the sparks in their eyes. Their love has grasped us all and we’ve all become attached to ‘jelena’ as if their relationship was a real celebrity.

HOW COULD YOU?
    Selena’s Pov
    “How could you have done this to me?” I cried as Justin held me in his arms tightly with tears running down our cheeks.
    “I’m sorry, I was stupid-“
    “No I was stupid for trusting you” I pushed him away with a sob, “-I thought you were gonna be the one I could always count on, the one I thought would never, ever hurt me!”
    “I’m never gonna-“
    “I’m never gonna trust you again-“
    “Please Sel-“
    “-This is it Justin! I’m done!” I turned and ran out the front door to my car.
    How could he have done this? What did I do to make him cheat on me?! I loved him more than I’ve ever loved anyone before, I thought that was enough but I guess it wasn’t. Tears streamed down my face clouding my vision as I speed down the street. I had, had my heart broken before but I had never felt this way. I had never felt so betrayed and hurt, and just thrown to the side like I didn’t even matter. Two and half years just thrown down the drain. Two and half years wasted on a guy I thought would be my forever.
    I wiped my tears away just to have them replaced a few seconds later. I choked down a few sobs trying to clear my throat and calm myself down but all that I could do was picture him with…her. In bed where I was supposed to be, next to his side feeling his bare chest, feeling safe and at home. But instead of thinking of me, he found someone to replaced me for a night that was quickly over. My hands shook fiercely as I gripped the steering wheel digging my nails into the plastic material. I quickly hit the break as I approached a fiery red stop sign. My tires let out a wail as I jolted forward catching myself before I hit the dash. I caught my breath and put my car into park.
    I covered my face catching all my tears that were falling from my eyes. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think, all I could feel was my heart breaking the last little bit.
    -
    I wrote this in twenty minutes, and didn’t stop crying the entire time. Sorry for an grammatical errors, and I’m sorry it’s short. It’s all I could do.

Bieber and Selena shippers? *smh*
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Hahahahahhah that fan fiction story. Wow. Just... wow. I wonder if the Biebs and Selena read this shit and laugh.
    Just Kill Me likes this.

One of my darling daughters is 10 and I almost had to make cake yesterday. She all ready said he is free to date her now. Scary shit lol
    I think I feel more sorry for the next girl he dates. Since they wanted to throw Selena in a hole the next girl won't fair much better.
    I am going to his concert soon, I worry for my hearing.
    llamamama likes this.

*8*
    Silver Member

It must be exhausting to try and come up with publicity stunt after publicity stunt to try and keep your names in the rags.
    Laurent likes this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information