Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Justin Bieberís 30-Second First Time Results in Pregnancy, Allegedly

I'm no Justin Bieber fan, but with all of the fantards he has to choose from, I don't believe for one second he would pick her out of the crowd for a tryst or pursue her in any way.
    Most of his audience is 10 year old girls and their soccer moms. I can easily believe he'd ask his security to grab the first young adult woman with tits they can spot in the crowd.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

^^^ LOL Sadly his fans are older than 10.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^^ LOL Sadly his fans are older than 10.
    True Sluce is way over 10
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Add a couple more zeros to that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Maybe Justin said 'i wanna fuck the shit out of you', 'I'm a virgin' to Selena too and that's how she knew the rumours are true lol. That's if the split story is true, which has been denied, but still... Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    It looks like she used to be chubby and then lost weight and took some victory pictures.
    Yep. That's what it looks like to me too.

She looks like a normal 20 yr old, you used to get photos like this on myspace all the time, now they're on facebook with real names *shrug*

They need to do a paternity test & settle this once & for all. I'll bet that if he is the daddy it'll all disappear VERY quietly, VERY quickly.

If he's not the baby daddy why not just have a DNA test and get this over with?

Hands down, the 'then I saw her face' tag is full of win. It's also patient x because that song is catchy like influenza. I need to play something country.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Hands down, the 'then I saw her face' tag is full of win. It's also patient x because that song is catchy like influenza. I need to play something cunty.
    Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Maybe Justin said 'i wanna fuck the shit out of you', 'I'm a virgin' to Selena too and that's how she knew the rumours are true lol. That's if the split story is true, which has been denied, but still... Hmm.
    Haha that's a fair shout! Poor Selena, she must be mortified.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Righto Novice - got some LeMann Rimes coming right up!
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

I saw him interviewed and he made a point of saying, as he did in the article above, he is surrounded by his team. He may do a meet and greet but is then rushed to his waiting car. He is not banging random chicks in dirty bathrooms. He would have his bodyguard take her back to the hotel. LOL
    that's what i was saying, i really don't think he has time to bang (ugly batshit) groupies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    The real victim here is the baby who has to grow up with this bitch of a mother. And, yes her torso is freaky. The way from her navel to her vajayjay is much too long.
    exactly!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Fuck you shedevil and Greys!

I'm sure Justin will take the paternity test. She girl has filed a court action. It's not like the alleged father just drives over and gets his mouth swabbed. They have to wait until there is a court date. He could say I want this resolved now so he goes there and demands they do testing right away and not wait for the court order. The problem with that is then tons of crazy girls will start to claim he is their baby daddy to get him to test too. If I were his Mom I would tell him to publically take the test but refuse to be in the same place as the girl or baby since they do not need to be together. The girl must agree that he gets to release the results publically and she must agree to pay all his legal fees and pay a penalty for defamation if it proves he is NOT THE FATHER. I'll bet she would slink away quickly and it may prevent other crazies from trying this in the future.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Fuck you shedevil and Greys!

I'm sure Justin will take the paternity test. She girl has filed a court action. It's not like the alleged father just drives over and gets his mouth swabbed. They have to wait until there is a court date. He could say I want this resolved now so he goes there and demands they do testing right away and not wait for the court order. The problem with that is then tons of crazy girls will start to claim he is their baby daddy to get him to test too. If I were his Mom I would tell him to publically take the test but refuse to be in the same place as the girl or baby since they do not need to be together. The girl must agree that he gets to release the results publically and she must agree to pay all his legal fees and pay a penalty for defamation if it proves he is NOT THE FATHER. I'll bet she would slink away quickly and it may prevent other crazies from trying this in the future.

I agree.

Wasnt it John Cusak who had the crazy that swore he was her 14 year-old's baby daddy & he FINALLY agreed to a paternity test & proven not the father? And whatever happened to the lady who claimed her disabled 10-year-old (I think) was Chris Rock's? Did both loonies opt the public route? But Arnold's skank kept everything hush hush (I guess it may depend on which route will bring in the $$). I just wouldnt put it past a crazy fan to pull this in the hopes for a big payday or even just to spend time with someone they wouldn't normally be around.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Keanu too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information