Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Justin Bieberís 30-Second First Time Results in Pregnancy, Allegedly

It could be, if she had sex with him on 10/25/10 and that was the day she ovulated her due date would have been 7/18/11 so the baby was only 12 days early. (used my Fertility Friend Due Date Calculator)

fgg

Justin Bieber on Paternity Suit: I Never Met the Woman

Justin Bieber's dismissal of a 20-year-old woman's claim that he fathered her 3-month-old son is now an outright denial.

"Never met the woman," he says.

"I'd just like to say, basically, that none of those allegations are true," the "Baby" singer, speaking before his Today concert Friday, told the hosts of the NBC show after being asked about the story.

"I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim," Bieber, 17, added.

Among the claims made by the fan, Mariah Yeater, is that she was whisked away by a security guard to meet Bieber following a tour stop in L.A. "Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone," her court papers reportedly say.

Yeater is seeking financial support from the singer.

"It's crazy," Bieber said on Today. "Every night after the show I'm gone right from the stage right to the car, so it's crazy that some people want to make such false allegations."

He added, "To set the record straight, none of it is true."

i really want this to be true!!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

From dlisted:
    While some celebs are finally acknowledging new additions to their families, others are in denial about their parental status. Well, here’s some info about one in particular that may add some fuel to the parental fire.

Is he really the father of this baby? As a matter of fact, he might not be the father. The new mom actually did have sex with another guy the week before she had sex with the celebrity. She is “pretty sure” that the celeb is the father… but there’s a chance that it’s the other guy.

Good news, right? Not so fast. Even if the celeb is cleared as the father, he’s still in a world of trouble. Why? Because this was not the first time he’s picked up a fan and had unprotected sex with her. The story that this girl is telling is absolutely true… and there are plenty of other girls who have had a nearly-identical experience with this same celebrity.

That means that there are an awful lot of people who are going to need to get paid off so that the celebrity doesn’t come off looking bad. And, while he’s at it, perhaps he should also consider paying for their medical bills. Because while the other girls didn’t wind up pregnant, some did wind up needing prescriptions. (Blind Gossip)
    Is diaper rash contagious, because I really don't want to take my mind to the place where I think that it's possible for Justin Bieber to give a trick an STD when he can't even spell STD. It's time to SHUT IT ALL DOWN when we have to start making SpongeBob condoms.

^^Hahaha the asshole from Blind Gossip again.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Saying he's never met her could come back and bite him on the ass if she has a fan pic lol. How the hell does he remember every fan he's met? He doesn't.

I saw him interviewed and he made a point of saying, as he did in the article above, he is surrounded by his team. He may do a meet and greet but is then rushed to his waiting car. He is not banging random chicks in dirty bathrooms. He would have his bodyguard take her back to the hotel. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

this was in our local paper this morning. She used to live here.

Los Angeles police on Thursday said they are “reviewing information” to determine if they will pursue a statutory rape charge against a 20-year-old Lakeside woman who claims teen crooner Justin Bieber fathered her baby.

Officer Rosario Herrera, a LAPD spokeswoman, said no report has been taken about the incident, but detectives are examining information provided by the media to decide if charges are a possibility.

In a lawsuit filed Monday, Mariah Yeater alleges that Bieber impregnated her lastOctober in Los Angeles during a 30-second tryst in a concert arena bathroom.

She was 19 at the time; he was 16.

Under California law, anyone who has sex with a minor and is not more than three years older is guilty of a misdemeanor, which carries up to a one-year jail sentence.

Mariah Yeater gave birth to a boy in July. The next month, she and her mother, Michelle Yeater, were evicted from the Mountain View Apartments on Winter Gardens Boulevard in Lakeside for failing to pay rent, according to the managers.

Mariah Yeater is seeking a court-ordered paternity test and child support. Bieber’s camp denies he is the dad.

“The issue of statutory rape even if she’s guilty, hypothetically, that has no bearing on the duties to provide child support,” one of Yeater’s lawyers, Matthew Pare, told The Associated Press Thursday “It’s a totally separate issue.”

Efforts to reach the Yeaters and Mariah Yeater’s lawyers were unsuccessful.

Scant information is available on the young woman, outside of interviews she has conducted with Star magazine. Her grandfather appeared on a TV tabloid show Wednesday, telling viewers she is being truthful in the case.

What little is known about her mother, Michelle Yeater, is buried in old San Diego County court files.

According to Superior Court records, her mother, Michelle Yeater, filed a paternity lawsuit in 1997. Details of the case were not immediately available and the man named in the matter could not be reached Thursday.

The mother was also a plaintiff in a 1992 domestic violence case. Two years later, she faced drug charges in Orange County, but the case was dismissed.

Following the recent eviction in Lakeside, Michelle Yeater sued her former landlords in small claims court, seeking compensation for furniture and other items left behind, according to apartment manager Lynn Bugawisan.

The manager said the case was dismissed.

Bugawisan’s husband, Ken, said Mariah Yeater told him before the eviction that she wasn’t sure who the baby’s dad was. He said she did not mention Bieber and told him the father was “one of two people in Ocean Beach.”

Bieber’s intense fan following, known as “Beliebers,” expressed anger and disbelief at Yeater’s claim. Twitter buzzed with vitriolic comments aimed at the woman, who reportedly moved to the San Diego area three years ago from Las Vegas.

Woman in Bieber lawsuit could face rape charge | SignOnSanDiego.com
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

. The story that this girl is telling is absolutely true… and there are plenty of other girls who have had a nearly-identical experience with this same celebrity.
    Ewwwww.... I find that hard to believe. His mom-ager wouldn't let that happen. But she does give her little money ticket whatever he wants so....

I am really hoping this is true

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    How fucking long is her torso? Keep it in the circus, freak.

Justin Bieber's Baby Accuser
    First Accused Her Boyfriend
    Of Being Baby Daddy

The woman who claims Justin Bieber fathered her child -- originally accused her ex-boyfriend of being the daddy to the very same baby last year ... this according to her ex-BF's grandmother.

TMZ spoke with Frances Lippe ... who tells us Mariah Yeater had been dating her grandson John Terranova in Las Vegas toward the end of high school.

Lippe says Yeater came to their home in December 2010 and told Terranova she was pregnant with his child. He insisted he did not get her pregnant.

The two got into an argument and police were called ... because Yeater allegedly broke a car window out of rage.

Later that day, according to the police report, Yeater returned to the home to work out a payment plan for the window ... and got into another altercation with Terranova ... and allegedly slapped John 3 separate times in the face with her open right hand.

Yeater was arrested and charged for battery. A court date has been set in Vegas.

Lippe tells us they never heard from Yeater again after the December altercation. 10 months later, Mariah surfaced ... now claiming Bieber is the father. JB says it just ain't true.

Mariah gave birth to a baby boy in San Diego on July 6 -- she did not list a father on the birth certificate.

We've made multiple calls to Yeater's attorneys -- so far, no response.

Sounds like this girl is batshit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The real victim here is the baby who has to grow up with this bitch of a mother. And, yes her torso is freaky. The way from her navel to her vajayjay is much too long.

Silver Member

This makes me think there is something to the allegations.

Selena Gomez 'dumps Justin Bieber in light of love child allegations'

By Jade Watkins

Last updated at 11:41 PM on 4th November 2011

Selena Gomez has reportedly dumped Justin Bieber in light of allegations he fathered a fan's four-month-old child.

Mariah Yeater, 20, claims in court filings that the star father her son Tristyn during a 30-second sex session in a bathroom backstage after one of his shows.
    Now Selena has called it quits with her boyfriend of eight months, according to Radaronline.com.

Over? Selena Gomez has reportedly dumped Justin Bieber in light of allegations he fathered a fan's four-month-old child

'Selena ended it abruptly. She broke the news to Justin just in the past 24 hour,' a source told the website.
    Justin allegedly vowed to Selena that the accusations were categorically not true, but his insisting apparently came to no avail.

'Justin has insisted to Selena that the womanís allegations are simply not true,' the source added.

Mobbed: Selena was ushered through a sea of people at LAX yesterday

Bieber's representatives have also reportedly tried to convince Selena to stand by her man.
    They think that news of the couple's split could imply that there might be truth to the allegations.
    'His camp is in damage control mode and attempting to convince her to stick around in the relationship for a few more weeks, because they fear it will be seen as an admission that something indeed took place between Justin and the woman who is alleging that heís the father of her baby,' the source told Radaronline.com

Claims: Mariah Yeater claims in court filings that Bieber fathered her son Tristyn after a 30-second sex session in a bathroom backstage at one of his shows

News of the split comes as Bieber spoke out about the allegations.

The star went on The Today Show this morning to insist that there is no truth in the fan's claims.
    'I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true,' he said.
    'I know that I'm gonna be a target - but I'm never gonna be a victim.

Not shy: Yeater showed off her tattoos in a series of pictures posted on a social networking site

'I think that it's just crazy because every night I've gone right from the stage to my car.
    'It's crazy that some people want to make up false allegations.
    'But to set the record straight - none of this is true.'
    Asked if he knew Yeater, he insisted 'Never met the woman.'
    And when asked that such claims are 'what comes along with last in the fast lane,' Bieber said: 'Exactly.'

Not true: Addressing the allegations for the first time, Justin told the Today Show, he did not sleep with a fan and is not the father of her child

Meanwhile it emerged today that Yeater almost gave up the baby boy for adoption before instead going public with her Bieber bombshell.
    She never told her family who the father of her unborn child was - and had planned to give him up for adoption.
    But now instead, she now wants to force Bieber to take a DNA test and pay up to $260,000 in monthly child support.
    'She didn't know if she was going to keep him,' said Samra Fae Stepper, a relative who looked after Yeater for several months during her pregnancy.

Telling my side of the story: The 17-year-old still had plenty of fans who came to the set equipped with posters despite the allegations

'We kept asking about the father, but I didn't press it.'
    Stepper's mom, Frances Wilson, said: 'I did ask her if she was going to keep the baby. She said she didn't know.
    'I don't think she knew until almost when the baby was born.'
    Wilson said Yeater had told her, 'I'm pretty sure I know who he is,' referring to the father. 'But she said she wasn't going to tell him.'

Showing the strain: Selena looked downcast when she stepped out on Wednesday, one day after the allegations emerged

Yeater's stepfather, Anthony Simeonoff, only found out the news of the baby's supposed dad this Thursday, after friends at his local club read the headlines.
    'I'm still in shock,' Simeonoff said, adding that he believes Yeater.

'I love my grandson. If it's real or not, I love my grandson.'
    The New York Post also reported today that Yeater was busted in Las Vegas less than two months after getting pregnant.

Young love: Justin and Selena have been dating since the end of last year

Records state that on December 21, 2010, Yeater committed battery by 'slapping' a man in the face and later pleaded not guilty.
    On June 16, Yeater's lawyer asked for a continuance, noting she lived out of state and was 'under doctor's orders not to travel due to high-risk pregnancy.'
    Justin and Selena have been dating since the end of last year, but the couple waited until the Oscars in March to make their first public debut together.

Last month the couple were both in Winnipeg and spent an amorous evening watching the basketball together.
    They were seen smooching from a private box.

Romantic getaway: The couple went to Hawaii for a romantic vacation this May

PDA's: The couple couldn't keep their hands off each other whilst holidaying on the island

Read more: Selena Gomez 'dumps Justin Bieber in light of love child allegations' | Mail Online

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe she was just looking for a good time to split, she really did not seem that into him.

If the deed took place in a bathroom in thirty seconds, maybe he snuck off from his people to "have a bathroom break" and that is when he bangs fans.

Why is even addressing this? I would have categorically ignored it, and never gave it one word, doing so just feeds the flames of this rumour.

hmmmmm....I so hope this is true!

ETA: Just read that Selena' rep is denying the split. The dailyfail updated their article.

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information