Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber’s 30-Second First Time Results in Pregnancy, Allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    ^ Not really. One of my female classmates got pregnant at 20 with a 13 year old boy. And she didn't go to jail.
    Ew!!!! Surely thats child abuse?

Jimmy Fallon's rather funny verison of '(Not My) Baby'

Video: 'Not My Baby' | Rolling Stone

Jimmy Fallon pulled off a surprisingly accurate impression of Justin Bieber on last night's episode of Late Night. In a parody of the teen pop star's hit "Baby," the host goofed on the news that the 17-year-old singer has been hit with a paternity suit by a 20-year-old woman in California. In addition to Fallon's turn as Bieber, Roots emcee Black Thought dropped in for his own spin on Ludacris' guest rap during the middle eight.

Read more: Video: 'Not My Baby' | Rolling Stone

• The 20-year-old woman has been the subject of death threats from Bieber's fans
    She claims that Justin Bieber is the father of her three-month-old baby.
    And now pictures of the woman who alleges she had a one-night stand with the singing superstar have emerged that show off her tattoos, piercings and her willingness to strip down.
    Mariah Yeater is seen showing off her nose and lip piercings in one shot while in another she shows off two star tattoos on her pelvis.

Big claim: Mariah Yeater, who claims Justin Bieber is the father of her child shows off her piercings

The 20-year-old, who claims she fell pregnant after a liaison with Bieber last August, is seen cupping her breasts showing off her naval piercing and her tattoos below her abdomen.
    In another snap she shows off two bow tattoos on her back, while she is seen in another picture swearing happily into the camera.
    The new pictures also show Ms Yeater’s playful side as she poses showing off the peace sign while her face is wrapped up in cello tape.

All tied up: The 20-year-old has a number of tattoos including two bows on her back

Stars in her eyes: The 20-year-old, who claims to have had a liaison with Justin last October, shows off her star tattoos

Ms Yeater has claimed Justin Bieber had told her it was his first time when they had a seedy liaison backstage at one of his concerts.
    Bieber's fans who are known as Beliebers have reacted badly to the news and Yeater has been the subject of death threats from fans.

Show must go on: Despite the rumours Justin took to the stage to perform at Dancing With The Stars on Tuesday night

Saucy: In another shot, Yeater shows off her figure and her tattoos by lifting up her top and displaying her stomach

Before Bieber: Mariah Yeater looks sweet and innocent in her yearbook photo taken in 2006

One fan on Twitter posted: 'I could kill this b****, really she messes with my baby!!! SHE IS SOOO DEAD.' (Sluce?)
    Yeater, 20, who alleges that Bieber is the father of her baby, said the 17-year-old singer had told her he was a virgin before hastily removing her clothes in a bathroom.
    Californian Yeater also claims that her sexual encounter with Bieber was 'brief, lasting only approximately 30 seconds.'
    Yeater reportedly claimed in court papers that she had sex after the singer’s October 25, 2010, concert at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.
    In an affidavit, she allegedly said a security guard working for Bieber approached her and ‘asked if I wanted to meet Justin Bieber’ before shepherding her backstage.
    ‘After waiting for a short period of time with several young women, Justin Bieber appeared and engaged me in conversation,’ Miss Yeater reportedly says.
    ‘Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone.
    ‘I agreed…and on the walk to a private area, he told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time.’

She said he led her to a bathroom where ‘immediately his personality changed drastically’
    She allegedly claimed: ‘He began touching me ... at the time I asked him to put a condom on for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.’
    Yeater now wants the 17-year-old to take a paternity test to ‘scientifically confirm’ he is the father of her three-month-old son, according to Star magazine in the U.S.

In court papers filed on Monday, she is also demanding Bieber 'provide adequate support for my baby'.
    A spokesman for Bieber denied the 'malicious' allegations while the star himself dismissed them as 'gossip'.
    While the singer denies that he has fathered the child Mariah's grandfather has spoken out.
    Eddie Markouse has told The New York Daily News that Mariah is a 'honest, good person'.

Fooling around: The new mother is seen smiling and joking around with friends in some of the snaps

'I don't know the whole story. But, from what I understood, she met him at a concert and he sent two security guards down off of the stage to bring her backstage to meet him,' Markhouse said.

'She's basically an honest good person. She's got a big heart. She's a good kid and she loves this baby.'

The 20-year-old fools around with some cellotape

Read more: Justin Bieber 'baby': Pictures of Mariah Yeater inside her weird world | Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Hasn't it been nice that Miley and the rest of her family have been removed from sight?
    YES!!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

She reminds me a bit of a low-rent Mischa Barton. Or is that an oxymoron?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

jesus, does she think her love handles look good? he seems to be more mature than she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ That may have been the case when he was younger( how old was he when he got famous? 14?) but I'd be willing to be that a 17 yr old guy has plenty of 'fun' with groupies backstage. And he's not actually denied he slept with her. On twitter he said he's choosing to ignore the rumours and for people to 'judge me on my music'.
    *lalala* can't hear you *lalala*...
    i'm wearing my tinfoil-hat now, but i think his age is a big conspiracy and he's not actually 17 yet. he looks so young.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Her body is terrifying. What is wrong with it...why does she have 2 waists?

It looks like she used to be chubby and then lost weight and took some victory pictures.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    *lalala* can't hear you *lalala*...
    i'm wearing my tinfoil-hat now, but i think his age is a big conspiracy and he's not actually 17 yet. he looks so young.
    Haha! I agree he looks very young for his age. Maybe he'll be like Leo Dicaprio and look like he never really aged until his 30s!

A*O

You h8ers are all jellus. I think she's gorgeous - facial piercings always add that little touch of klass. I think Justin is a randy little shit who probably bangs anything with a pulse - it's not like he doesn't have plenty of opportunities. If this baby is his it wasn't an 'accident', just a desperate twat needing her 15mins of fame (and lotsa $$$).
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I also think she's lying about her age - she doesnt look 20 O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    She reminds me a bit of a low-rent Mischa Barton. Or is that an oxymoron?
    More like a Section 8 Mischa Barton...
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah she looks mid twenties at least. I don't think she is too ugly for a horny 16 year old to fuck though.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Yeah she looks mid twenties at least. I don't think she is too ugly for a horny 16 year old to fuck though.
    I'm no Justin Bieber fan, but with all of the fantards he has to choose from, I don't believe for one second he would pick her out of the crowd for a tryst or pursue her in any way. For that matter, even if she threw herself at him, I don't see him being too interested. I think this is just a wannabe trying to make her fanfiction into reality. And 16, my ass. Bitch looks like a rough 26 year old who's already had a couple of kids.

How fucking long is her torso? Keep it in the circus, freak.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information