Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber Pukes On Stage

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Or it could be that he was sick and didn't pull out of the concert because it was dedicated to his 6 year old fan Avalanna Routh who died of cancer recently.

Hate on the kid all you want but he was great to that little girl.

I've never willingly sat through a single on of his songs, mind you but sometimes I really don't get the hate.

I totally agree with you. And come on: everything knows how much it sucks if you feel unwell and you have to work, now imagine you have to dance and sing (or lipsync) while feeling sick...
    Lynn5561 likes this.

well she might be pregnant tho.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Or it could be that he was sick and didn't pull out of the concert because it was dedicated to his 6 year old fan Avalanna Routh who died of cancer recently.

Hate on the kid all you want but he was great to that little girl.

I've never willingly sat through a single on of his songs, mind you but sometimes I really don't get the hate.
    I agree, but don't tell anyone.
    sluce likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Apparently my voodoo doll is starting to work.
    Jazzy, Kat Scorp and greysfang like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I disagree. I have been surprised that he actually does have talent. I finally looked at some of his old videos that got Usher to launch him. He has a voice.
    So where is it? I hear the same about Lady Gaga all the time. Did they sacrifice their skill to make it out there?

He sings all the time. Listen. He has performed live on several shows with no back track. The klid actually can sing but gets discounted because he is a teen heartthrob.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He sucks!! He has now confirmed the fact that he even makes himself, puke.

[YOUTUBE]OPLnSSgueNs[/YOUTUBE]
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Looks like he stood there bent over thinking about it a good 5 seconds before finally yakking, so you have to wonder why he didn't just walk off stage and spare everyone.
    Exactly!!!! I don't get it. He had time to run. Maybe he thought someone might want to scoop it up and sell it on ebay

I think he has a nice voice. I think the music he chooses to use it in is terrible and he seems like a big brat, but from what I've heard of his voice, its even nice now that its dropped.

There. I said it
    sluce likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Haha I agree. I like his voice but not his song choices. But, they do work for his fanbase. It will b einteresting to see if he can transition.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    Exactly!!!! I don't get it. He had time to run. Maybe he thought someone might want to scoop it up and sell it on ebay
    As a public puker, I have to say that there is always a moment right before the barfing when you think you can actually make it. The thing is, when you feel really sick to your stomach, no one will ever know as long as you can keep yourself from throwing up. It's a struggle, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Keeping up appearances in order to fulfill your obligations is nothing to be ashamed of.
    MsChiff and sluce like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I disagree. I have been surprised that he actually does have talent. I finally looked at some of his old videos that got Usher to launch him. He has a voice.
    I should have said little or not enough talent to warrant his instant popularity. His voice seems OK, it's much better than say, Katy Perry's. I just take issue with how he just appeared one day and was considered the best thing ever in the world ever.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    [YOUTUBE]OPLnSSgueNs[/YOUTUBE]
    HAHAHAH what in the world is this?!?! This seriously made me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    As a public puker, I have to say that there is always a moment right before the barfing when you think you can actually make it. The thing is, when you feel really sick to your stomach, no one will ever know as long as you can keep yourself from throwing up. It's a struggle, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Keeping up appearances in order to fulfill your obligations is nothing to be ashamed of.
    Really good point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information