Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree308Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are engaged

Bronze Member

27 Club?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I know, right? I've always hated sagging.

I am commenting just to say that this is an untrue meme that is frequently used on right-wing sites. Sagging did start in prison, but it started because they donít care what your actual clothing size in when youíre in, and many institutions will just give you whatever. Belts are forbidden for obvious reasons (suicide and assaults), so peopleís pants tended to be too big and sag. It had and has nothing to do with availability for sex.

Whenever I see this meme, I always address the issue. My clients in custody donít like the rumor and find it offensive, since they donít generally have control over how their clothes fit.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I know, right? I've always hated sagging.

I am commenting just to say that this is an untrue meme that is frequently used on right-wing sites. Sagging did start in prison, but it started because they donít care what your actual clothing size is when youíre in, and many institutions will just give you whatever. Belts are forbidden for obvious reasons (suicide and assaults), so peopleís pants tended to be too big and sag. It had and has nothing to do with availability for sex.

Whenever I see this meme, I always address the issue. My clients in custody donít like the rumor and find it offensive, since they donít generally have control over how their clothes fit when theyíre in jail.
    Kittylady and teforde23 like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I am commenting just to say that this is an untrue meme that is frequently used on right-wing sites. Sagging did start in prison, but it started because they don’t care what your actual clothing size is when you’re in, and many institutions will just give you whatever. Belts are forbidden for obvious reasons (suicide and assaults), so people’s pants tended to be too big and sag. It had and has nothing to do with availability for sex.

Whenever I see this meme, I always address the issue. My clients in custody don’t like the rumor and find it offensive, since they don’t generally have control over how their clothes fit when they’re in jail.
    I have heard that too, about clothing not fitting properly. I also heard slaves wore their pants like that, because they were too big, and had no other choice.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

fgg

Newlyweds Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin call marriage ‘very hard’

It’s been roughly five months since Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin tied the knot at a Manhattan courthouse —and they’re struggling to settle into married life.

Speaking to Vogue for the March issue, the couple frankly expressed the ups and downs that come with being married at a young age and in the public eye.

“The thing is, marriage is very hard,” said Baldwin, 22. “That is the sentence you should lead with. It’s really effing hard.”

They’re now settling into a home Bieber purchased outside of Toronto. They bicker over decorating decisions and are in therapy to improve their communications skills.

“Fighting is good,” added Bieber, 24. “Doesn’t the Bible talk about righteous anger? We don’t want to lose each other. We don’t want to say the wrong thing, and so we’ve been struggling with not expressing our emotions, which has been driving me absolutely crazy because I just need to express myself, and it’s been really difficult to get her to say what she feels.”

In the summer of 2018, the couple reunited some three years after splitting. By September, they had tied the knot and detractors took to social media only to wish them failure. That hatred took a toll on Baldwin.

“I prayed to feel peace about the decision, and that’s where I landed,” she explained. “I love him very much. I have loved him for a long time.” Bieber wishes she wouldn’t put so much pressure on herself adding that she’s “trying to be this grown-up.” He wants them to be married and “still have fun and enjoy our adolescence.”

When they reconnected, Bieber was in the midst of a self-imposed year of celibacy. The writer of the piece says Bieber and Baldwin in part rushed to marriage to have sex.

Bieber says by giving up sex, which he claims he had a legitimate problem with, he was able to refocus aspects of his life.

“I wanted to rededicate myself to God in that way because I really felt it was better for the condition of my soul,” he expressed. “And I believe that God blessed me with Hailey as a result. There are perks. You get rewarded for good behavior.”

They have no immediate plans for children.

Baldwin finally adds she’s “fighting” to do marriage the “right way” as if she wants to emphasize their commitment to each other.

“We’re coming from a really genuine place,” she surmised. “But we’re two young people who are learning as we go. I’m not going to sit here and lie and say it’s all a magical fantasy. It’s always going to be hard.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/07/newly...age-very-hard/
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

he wants them to be married and “still have fun and enjoy our adolescence.”
    oy vey

Que separation announcement.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

they sound like the duggars. i give them 6 months.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

That's what stuck out to me, as well. Dude, you're 24 and she is 22. You are both young but not really an adolescent any longer.

Also, marriage when you are filthy rich shouldn't be THAT hard.

Idiot got ďrighteous angerĒ wrong too. Righteous anger isnít about arguing with your wife about Ed Hardy wallpaper; itís about righteous anger about kids being removed from their parents & lost; itís about Veterans who have served their country being abandoned & unable to access healthcare for wounds (physical or psychological) obtained in service of their country.

This is so shocking

said no one, ever.
    rollo, idunno, Novice and 3 others like this.

This is why you should a) stay in school and b) not raise your kid so they peak at "tweener".
    rollo, idunno, Honeythorn and 8 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Sounds like they are soul mates
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Bieber had a year of celibacy? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
    rollo likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Marriage isn’t hard. They are too young, and not meant for each other. The realness just set in, and the puppy love is gone.
    idunno, holly, Labelwhore and 2 others like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information