Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree289Likes

Thread: Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are engaged

No prenup AND pregnant! Bieber needs to fire his entire team before it turns into a Johnny Depp/Nicholas Cage situation.
    fgg and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

What this means is that when this relationship implodes and he has to pay up, he'll be on tour again.

He best not have let himself get too out-of-shape!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

You know, he's worth a quarter of a billion dollars. Even if he had to give her half, he'd still have enough for a nice home in the 'burbs a few luxuries.

Not with a few sprogs on the way!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

You’re not tricking me into clicking on a Justin video. I’ve seen your dark side, and it’s not pretty.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Don’t Think They’re Married Until They’re Married In Front Of God

October 3, 2018 / Posted by: Kristian

57 Reactions

It was yesterday we learned that Stephen Baldwin is signing out loud, “We’re in the mooooonay!“, after it was reported that Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber did get married after all and did it without a prenup. Well, Justin and Hailey fans (and if you exist, I’m judging you), sorry but hold that celebratory vape hit you took and press pause on the terrible SoundCloud rapper you’re trying to introduce to all your friends; they ain’t married yet. At least, not according to the one person who matters: GOD.

TMZ is reporting that while Justin and Hailey are married in the eyes of the law, they don’t think their marriage is official until they get married “under the eyes of God”. Sources say that they don’t consider themselves “officially” married until they have a church ceremony.The couple is planning to have a big church ceremony next year, either in upstate NY or Canada. So I guess Hailey and Justin missed that Sunday school lesson where they find out God sees everything? God saw you at court, girl. God knows you’re married. If not, Pastor Carl would’ve for sure said something about it at their meeting.

TMZ begs the question, if the couple don’t really feel like they’re married until they go down to a church, why did they bother going down to the courthouse? And to TMZ I reply: publicity! How much have we talked about these idiots? Even that Stratford Perth Museum Hailey and Justin went to is getting some free-ass publicity! Good for you Stratford Perth Museum! Make those meager ticket sales. These two got married for the same reason many fame whores in Hollywood get married: the boost in paparazzi follows and guaranteed exposure.

And when they do have that church ceremony, I’m sure the son of God tattoo that Justin has on his leg is going to come alive, really roll its eyes and say, “Spare us, bitch.”

Pic: Wenn.com.
    Tags: Hailey Baldwin, Justin Bieber

http://dlisted.com/2018/10/03/justin...-front-of-god/
    tulip likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Pull your fuckin pants up.
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    It was yesterday we learned that Stephen Baldwin is signing out loud, “We’re in the mooooonay!“,
    sprynkles, Kittylady and fgg like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

So does this me they are...'saving themselves' for the God-invited wedding?

Yeah - no, I don't think so either. (shrugs & smirks)
    Kittylady, tulip and redcat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Pull your fuckin pants up.

I know, right? I've always hated sagging.

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

"Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground." Love this guy so much.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

"Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground." Love this guy so much.
    Yesssss! I forgot about this. Off to YouTube!
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Remember when I said I thought he looked better now? Just scratch that. Maybe I was reacting to the fact his hair was covering his face. Definitely looking methy these days. Anyway...this kind of seems oddly in bad taste? I guess they might not have known, but how would they not?

Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Were Seen House Hunting At Demi Lovato’s Place

October 18, 2018 / Posted by: Allison

It’s time for Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin to check off the next box on their newlyweds to-do list. The first was to keep quiet for as long as possibly regarding their marriage, and apparently numbers two and three are to confirm their marriage to strangers and consider purchasing the home that a fellow pop star recently overdosed in. So romantic.
    Justin and Hailey have been playing coy about their marriage ever since it was announced earlier this month. They tied the knot back in September and were planning a church wedding at a later date that their BFF God could attend, according to sources. We now know for sure that they’re Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin-Bieber, and UsWeekly says the source of this exclusive news is a fan who was watching them eat dinner.
    Nona Melkoni tells UsWeekly she was eating dinner at the table next to them at Joan’s on Third in Los Angeles on Tuesday evening. Nona asked if they were married, and she claims they both said “Yes” at the same time. They were both “kind and happy,” and Justin called Hailey his “angel.
    Justin and Hailey were also seen at Joan’s on Monday, where a source describes them as looking “very lovey-dovey.” But it’s not all PDA-filled dinners at Joan’s for Justin and Hailey. TMZ says that yesterday, they went looking for a love nest, and the house they went to see is currently owned by Demi Lovato. It’s the same home where Demi was found unresponsive back in July. Demi put the home on the market last month for about $10 million. TMZ points out that they’re looking at a bunch of places, and it’s not known if they know the home was the one Demi OD in. I’ll be honest, that doesn’t seem like the sort of thing that would be listed on the real estate agent’s info sheet.
    Anyone superstitious might think that buying a home that someone almost died is a bad sign, but I think it’s fine in Justin’s case. For anyone else, that house could have bad vibes. But it’s the other way around when it comes to Justin Bieber. When he moves in, the house will get a cold chill as it realizes there is now an awful spirit in baggy basketball shorts and a dirt ‘stache wandering its halls.
    Here’s Justin and Hailey getting breakfast and coffee yesterday.
    Dlisted | Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Were Seen House Hunting At Demi Lovato?s Place

More pics at link.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Yes, I thought it was weird they would buy Demi Lovato's property, of all the properties they could afford. Still, at least the dealers will know where to go.
    tulip, redcat, Trixie and 5 others like this.

I don't think this guy will make it to 30. It's a shame but he's a mess

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information