Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Julianne Hough: no sex before marriage

  1. #31
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,134

    Default

    The worst thing is getting married ridiculously young to someone you barely know just because you're horny.

  2. #32
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    I don't understand this flood of celebs who feel the need to share their sexual beliefs.

    If being pure and old fashioned is what one wants, wouldn't discussing your sex life, or lack thereof, in public be considered tacky? Some of the debauched and hedonistic who *GASP* had sex before marriage are ladylike enough to know to keep out mouths shut.



  3. #33
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    I guess the idea of it is that you can take it up the arse or in the mouth as much as you like, as long as that oh-so-sacred hymen is untouched.
    I know...It's the stupidest thing in the world. Even if you forget about the fact that we're in the 21st goddamned century, for piss sakes, it's a freaking piece of skin that not all women even HAVE in the first place (I guess those women had to cut their wrists to produce some blood on the sheets ), not the holy fucking grail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    The worst thing is getting married ridiculously young to someone you barely know just because you're horny.
    And that is EXACTLY what the used to do "back in the day!" Matter of fact, there were some Christians who said that marriage was the answer for people who could not control their impure urges.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  4. #34
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    "My dad, whom I'm very close with, will text me, 'Are you doing the right things, in the right place, at the right time?'" she says. "And it's usually when I'm someplace I shouldn't be. So I'll call him and say, 'Thanks, I needed to hear that.'"

    Wow, if my father did that, I would change my number. What man thinks he has the right to randomly ask his legal, 19 year old daughter that?

  5. #35
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I don't understand this flood of celebs who feel the need to share their sexual beliefs.

    If being pure and old fashioned is what one wants, wouldn't discussing your sex life, or lack thereof, in public be considered tacky? Some of the debauched and hedonistic who *GASP* had sex before marriage are ladylike enough to know to keep out mouths shut.
    Hell yeah!

  6. #36
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    I don't think she's as sweet and innocent as she wants us to believe. There were rumors that she broke up Helio's relationship with his fiancee, who he dumped towards the end of Dancing with the Stars.

  7. #37
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    Thanks Grimm!

    Who is this Ho anyway?
    Someone who gets fucked up the ass a lot more often than the average gal.

    My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Julianne Moore in YSL
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 3rd, 2008, 01:16 PM
  2. Julianne Moore glitters
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: January 24th, 2008, 12:45 AM
  3. Julianne Moore
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2008, 09:27 AM
  4. Julianne Moore's dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: November 30th, 2007, 04:58 PM
  5. Julianne Moore goes shopping
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: December 20th, 2005, 07:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •