Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Judge: Heather Mills is a big fat liar

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    My favorite so far is the judge's statement that she is "devoid of reality" and he repeates quite a lot that she is "prone to make-belief."
    My favorite part is when he said she "over-eggs the pudding". Fucking classic!

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Poor Paul. Bet he believes in pre-nups now. Not that he'll probably ever marry again. I'm sure Ho-ther turned him off to marriage for life.
    To save aabbcc exploding for the 100th time, PRE-NUPS ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE IN THE UK!!!!!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Zero to charity? She better keep her damn mouth shut about how much she gives. Sociopathic bitch!

I had a gut feeling that she is a lying immature BITCH! Poor Paul to go from incredible Linda to this nutcase.
    Love ya,
    Dara

Hillary Clinton babbles about how wonderful and extraordinary Ho-ther Mills is. Oy.

YouTube - Hillary Clinton Interview

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember reading years ago that Paul and Linda were raising their kids to be as normal and social as possible without entitlement. They all attended public schools and took the tube because they knew how to mingle with regular people and be as respectful to the plumber as they would to Lords and Ladies. By throwing water on Paul's solicitor she showed how low brow she really is and proved to me she was all about the lifestyle he provided rather than what is good for Bea. I say Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish Paul. Bet he doesn't get all his paintings back in one piece either. I'd like to see Stella beat her ass down with her bionic leg.

Well, these days Stella yammers on about how she hated going to state school and will never do it to her kid, who she already has on the list for some posh private school.

As far as why I have sympathy for Heather Mills? Not so much sympathy for her in particular as sympathy for anyone who is raked over the coals this way when what she has supposedly done really isn't all that awful. She didn't kill someone. And Saintly Paul certainly has kept quiet, letting the media and his lawyers do his dirty work for him. I just think the whole thing is distasteful and even thought he's kept mum personally I do believe he's behind all the leaks about her. He knows, after decades of experience, how to play the media game and he's been playing it well. I think they should have stayed together. They were perfectly manipulatively matched.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Heather has been behind many leaks herself.

Anyone remember these tapes of Paul abusing her that were supposed to come to light. Or the claims that Paul was physically abusive to her, or that he pushed her into a bath while she was pregnant? More 'make believe' from Heather I suppose.
    ssabmud

I don't think Paul had to bother leaking anything. Her junk was already out there for the world to see. And Ho-ther, quite frankly, sunk her own ship with her inability to shut her friggin' yap.

Was listening to the radio this morning and they were saying how Paul's defense team said she was WAY battier in court than they let on and did way crazier things that dousing the lawyer with water but they wouldn't say anythnig further because they wanted her to be able to go home and care for her child in peace.
    MUAHAHA.
    I want to do what that crazy bitch did!

176. The personal expenditure included £349,862 allegedly paid on security. No invoices were ever produced, despite repeated request of the wife during the final hearing and despite promises by her to bring them. The wife explained in her cross-examination that she was paying for her security in cash “so Paul can’t find out who they are”. However she said that she would allow me to see the invoices. She told me that she was afraid that if the husband saw the invoices he would leak details of the security arrangements for her and Beatrice. Nevertheless she told me she would produce the invoices to me. She never did. Thus, although she has annotated her bank statements identifying the items which she says are payments for security, not one single invoice or receipt has been produced to verify those payments.

177. The wife is very concerned about security. In December 2006 the police were concerned about death threats against her. Furthermore, it is apparent from DVDs shown to me by the wife that she loathes the paparazzi and engaged security men to try to protect her from them. I accept that the wife has spent sums on security but I am not satisfied that she has in fact spent nearly £350,000 in security in the 15 months period. I consider her reason for her unwillingness for the husband to see any invoices is a smokescreen to seek to try and explain away her failure to produce them. I reject completely the suggestion that the husband would in some way jeopardise the security of the wife and Beatrice.

219. The wife professes extreme concern for the safety and well-being of herself and Beatrice. She wants round the clock security including bodyguards for herself and Beatrice. She showed me a DVD of at least one paparazzi following her car in Brighton. It is correct that in December 2006 death threats were made against her but there is no evidence that there have been any such threats since. The wife told me in evidence that she has received abuse and nasty messages on her website. She says she is concerned by “crazy fans”. She told me she wants security “until she is an old lady”.

220. However her evidence on this contentious issue is at variance with the evidence she put before the Senior District Judge in March 2007. On 6 March in her evidence to the Senior District Judge she said:

“Our life in Brighton is really beginning to shape in Brighton …. I am so much happier now with life since the tabloid press have slowly begun to lay off me. Yes, there are a few stories here and there; and yes, a few paparazzi still follow me around, but I expect this to pass and I am feeling very positive about our future”

221. Of course, a year has passed since then. She unwisely gave interviews in October and November 2007 which may have produced intrusion into her life by the media. But that was very largely self-inflicted.

222. The husband’s evidence on security generally was to this effect. In 2005 he spent £125,908 and £36,264 on security in the UK and the USA respectively. The wife’s claim re security is predominantly bound up with her relationship with the paparazzi. At paragraph 16 and 17 of his affidavit of 22 February 2007 (sworn for the maintenance pending suit hearing) he said:

“Before Heather and I were married I had a fairly limited and low key security presence (unless I was on tour, which creates a very different set of circumstances). There were never any bodyguards at Peasmarsh. The general farm employees kept a look-out for anything suspicious. There was virtually no security at Cavendish Avenue. At the office complex in New York there would be one guard on the door given the location of the office in mid-town Manhattan. There was an off duty police officer who provided night cover when I was at Long island, and on trips to and from the airport. There was no permanent close protection during this period unless I was on tour or attending high profile events. This was how I had lived with my first wife and our four children.

There were no real changes after Heather and I married until Beatrice was born. However Heather then began demanding, increasingly stridently, far more “security” to protect her from what she viewed as Press intrusion. She did not suggest that she needed security for her or Beatrice’s personal safety. Rather her aim was to erect a barrier between her and the photographers. Accordingly, whilst there was no security at the Cabin over and above the presence of farm hands, security was increased when we were at Cavendish Avenue, and was increased when we went to my American properties. I must stress that I believe there was no need for this increase other than Heather’s insistence. Indeed, I have reverted to my former pattern of security in recent months.”

223. At paragraphs 20 and 21 he said:

“Since the summer, I have, to my great relief been able to revert to the security arrangements which were in force for most of my “celebrity” life before late 2003, when Beatrice was born and when Heather began her campaign to increase security. I now only have semi-permanent security cover at my Peasmarsh Estate. Basically the farm staff working on my land keep a look out for anything suspicious. There are no bodyguards. The only person with me on a permanent basis is my PA, John Hammel who has been with me for thirty years. The court will be aware that Heather now maintains several members of staff including a driver and a personal trainer. Mr Hammel is only with me during the day or when I am working in the evenings. I am alone at night (apart from when Beatrice is with me). Mr Hammel has no security background or training in protection skills and cannot therefore be classified as a bodyguard. When I am at Cavendish Avenue I have no level of close protection, save for the electronic systems already in place. Obviously, when I go on tour, I have specifically assigned security.

My real concern with Heather’s demands for bodyguards 24 hours a day is our daughter. Unless on tour, my older children had very little security. They all attended local state schools. It is not healthy for a child to have security 24/7. It sets them apart from their peers and makes them an object of curiosity and, at times, ridicule. Such children live in gilded cages. I do not want this for Beatrice. I am rarely photographed with Beatrice. She needs as normal an upbringing as possible, and surrounding her with round the clock security is not the way to achieve this.”

224. Furthermore, he said in that affidavit that he found the wife’s approach to the press contradictory. On the one hand she loved and courted their attention. On the other hand she is obsessed with her portrayal in the media. He further explained that the more the security the greater the interest shown by the paparazzi who enjoy the chase. In his oral evidence he expressed much the same views. He agreed that during the marriage there was a heightened level of security because that was what the wife wanted and he went along with it. There was no need for such a level now.

225. The husband in his open offer has stated that he will undertake to the court to meet the reasonable cost of security for the wife and Beatrice for 2 years from the date of the order not exceeding £150,000 p.a. to be discharged by him directly upon presentation by the wife of invoices to her from the security provider.

226. In my judgment that is very fair and will meet the need of the wife and Beatrice for security. I accept his evidence and viewpoint. The husband is entitled to insist on invoices being produced. Accordingly the item for security in the budget must come out in its entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    To save aabbcc exploding for the 100th time, PRE-NUPS ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE IN THE UK!!!!!
    I know, I feel so badly for aabbcc. I might just make that my sig for a while as a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    LOL! But for how much longer. They are currently seen as a "statement of intent" but there is a lot of talk about the law changing because - in part - of this case.
    Free Charmed.

Judge: Heather Mills is a big fat liar

And in other news, shit is brown.

Aww ... it's so sweet to know my peeps are looking out for my blood pressure. I love you guys.

Rosamund

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    As far as why I have sympathy for Heather Mills? Not so much sympathy for her in particular as sympathy for anyone who is raked over the coals this way when what she has supposedly done really isn't all that awful. She didn't kill someone. And Saintly Paul certainly has kept quiet, letting the media and his lawyers do his dirty work for him. I just think the whole thing is distasteful and even thought he's kept mum personally I do believe he's behind all the leaks about her. He knows, after decades of experience, how to play the media game and he's been playing it well.
    I agree with everything you've said here.

I think they were both control freaks, each one thinking they could control the other. It's no surprise they combusted.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information