Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Judge: Heather Mills is a big fat liar

Wow ... we almost made it through a McCartney thread without mention of that bloody prenup.

maybe this is what Paul was talking about when he came out of court saying something to the effect of 'the truth will come out'
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Holy crap this is so good I need to take a poll. Who wants details on which thing next:

-The fraud she may have committed with some of Paul's money?

-The list of all the shit Paul has given her (which is almost her entire worth that she claims to have brought to the marriage!)

-The judge's smackdown of her paranoid rantings about security?

-The judge's smackdown of how "exceptional" she claims to be?

-The sad bit where even in the divorce case Paul kinda defends her a little bit?

-Details about how they lived?

-Oh oh, how about like the fiftieth time she was unable to produce receipts for ANYTHING re: the fabulous job offers she got?

I'll take details about how they lived for $1000, Alex.

I agree, this stuff is priceless. No wonder she didn't want it made public.

I can't believe she had no proof whatsoever of her charitable contributions!!! Lying bitch.

Maybe she has a receipt for that extra bouncy leg she had built for when everyone was waiting for her to fall on Dancing With the Stars.

For Trix:

167. In my judgment the wife’s attitude in her Form E, her open offers, her oral and written evidence, and her submissions is that she is entitled for the indefinite future, if not for the whole of her life, to live at the same “rate” as the husband and to be kept in the style to which she perceives she was accustomed during the marriage. Although she strongly denied it her case boils down to the syndrome of “me, too” or “if he has it, I want it too”. I shall say more about this when I consider what are the wife’s needs.

168. It must have been absolutely plain to the wife after separation that it was wholly unrealistic to expect to go on living at the rate at which she perceived she was living.

169. The wife points to the husband’s vast wealth including a very diverse portfolio of valuable properties, and to his expenditure in 2005, set out in the husband’s Form E. I shall return to that when I consider needs. But none of this, in my judgment, in the circumstances of this case can found a reasonable expectation that the lifestyle the wife perceived she enjoyed during the marriage could or should continue after its breakdown in April 2006.

170. It is appropriate that at this stage in the judgment I should assess the parties’ standard of living during the marriage.

172. For 10 months of the near 4 year marriage the husband was touring. This entailed first class international travel, first class hotels, and internal private flights. The husband and wife went on expensive and sometimes exotic holidays. They lived well. They often flew by private jet and /or helicopter. They always flew first class if flying with a commercial airline. The wife had an allowance of £360,000 p.a. The husband paid all the major bills. But that said, their lifestyle in their homes, particularly in England, was comparatively simple. The Cabin was a very modest property. They largely stayed in and did not eat out. They enjoyed riding and yoga. There was no round the clock security. The security in Sussex was provided by the farm workers. There was no live-in staff. The parties did not spend their time on yachts or, in the memorable phrase of the celebrated economist, Prof. J.K.Galbraith, on “conspicuous consumption”. They spent time in New York and at 11, Pintail, a modest holiday home. They never visited the Scottish properties.

173. I am satisfied that the wife has expected, and unreasonably, that such a lifestyle would not only continue but was her entitlement. She did not moderate her spending after separation. I entirely accept that when a marriage breaks down, the maelstrom of a broken relationship may well envelop both spouses and make it very difficult for them to re-order their lives, particularly financial. But I have no doubt that in the wife’s mindset, there was an element that she was going to spend (in the 15 month period) in order thereby to hope to prove that a budget in excess of £3m p.a. put forward in her Form E in September 2006 was justifiable.

176. The personal expenditure included £349,862 allegedly paid on security. No invoices were ever produced, despite repeated request of the wife during the final hearing and despite promises by her to bring them. The wife explained in her cross-examination that she was paying for her security in cash “so Paul can’t find out who they are”. However she said that she would allow me to see the invoices. She told me that she was afraid that if the husband saw the invoices he would leak details of the security arrangements for her and Beatrice. Nevertheless she told me she would produce the invoices to me. She never did. Thus, although she has annotated her bank statements identifying the items which she says are payments for security, not one single invoice or receipt has been produced to verify those payments.

177. The wife is very concerned about security. In December 2006 the police were concerned about death threats against her. Furthermore, it is apparent from DVDs shown to me by the wife that she loathes the paparazzi and engaged security men to try to protect her from them. I accept that the wife has spent sums on security but I am not satisfied that she has in fact spent nearly £350,000 in security in the 15 months period. I consider her reason for her unwillingness for the husband to see any invoices is a smokescreen to seek to try and explain away her failure to produce them. I reject completely the suggestion that the husband would in some way jeopardise the security of the wife and Beatrice.

230. These items in her budget which I have touched upon above, illustrate generally speaking, how unreasonable (even generously interpreted) are the claimed needs of the wife. In the absence of any sensible proposal by the wife as to her income needs I must do the best I can on the material I have. If the wife feels aggrieved about what I propose she only has herself to blame. If, as she has done, a litigant flagrantly over-eggs the pudding and thus deprives the court of any sensible assistance, then he or she is likely to find that the court takes a robust view and drastically prunes the proposed budget.

Elite Member

She better go away for a long time. This is a great read. Never liked her and REALLY don't like her now.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Wow, she comes off like a total greedy DB.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I think what they mean is she really got less than Paul offerred initially to settle out of court. She was asking for $125 to $150 million Lb's and he offerred her $25M Lb which she turned down. She ended up getting I think $24M Lbs or about $48 million. She also gets school and support for the kid but with stipulations. Nobody that reported on it yesterday could get why Heather kept stating she was victorious, etc when she should have just walked with more cash before and save all the lawyer fees she still has to pay now to her initial counsel before she fired them. I understand she is appealing it but I seriously doubt she has a leg to stand on IMO. Sorry about that but couldn't resist.
    The same thing happened to Ivana Trump. "The Donald" has bragged about how she could have gotten more if she hadn't gone to court. What a pig he is. She deserved that just for putting up with him, IMO. As for Heather, she's busy digging her own grave.

^^ Yeah, seriously. And then Mills wonders why no one can stand her one-legged ass.

(no offense)

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Hmmm...I have to say that I'm kind of not liking the coverage this story is getting. I was listening to Radio One while making dinner tonight and they actually did an hour on whether or not she'd ever get laid again. People were calling up and saying whether or not they'd fuck her and if the money she just got made a difference. It was sad and pretty sick. Maybe she's a gold digger, maybe she really fell for him. Who knows. But I think the media goes too far in vilifying women in particular. She probably isn't a great person but does anyone really deserve to be universally torn to bits in the international press?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

She probably isn't a great person but does anyone really deserve to be universally torn to bits in the international press?
    Yes. If you read the ruling you wouldn't even have a question, because that she's an unbelievable sociopath is not even in question after reading that ruling. IMO to use a kid like that, to fake charity to make yourself look good, to bilk out suppposed loved ones from money....etc. and to do all of it with no remorse.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Obviously I read the ruling and no I don't think being something of an idiot means you deserve to be torn to bits. Paul is a vindictive old woman who realized he got snared by a bit of hot totty and now feels foolish and bitter. Otherwise he would have agreed to have this kept private, especially since his daughter is going to grow up and read it. Irrelevant of what Heather Mills is like, no father should turn his kid against his ex-wife. Also, after reading the ruling I just get a bad feeling about the judge, sinc ehe put alot of judgemental comments in it that have nothing to do with the law. This whole thing makes me feel dirty.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Paul is the one who did keep it private for two years. Why aren't you concerned about how the kid will feel when she grows up to read the horrible stuff her MOTHER said on national TV about her father and her siblings? Or that her mother and aunt were just yesterday still badmouthing Paul, or taking to ranting on their website? Why do you think what a stranger says is going to matter more to the kid than the crap she hears spewed every day from her mom who keeps going on TV?

Irrelevant of what Heather Mills is like, no father should turn his kid against his ex-wife.
    The only person I can see turning the kid against a parent is Heather, who has been constantly yapping to any camera about how Paul doesn't care about his daughter, how Paul and the girl's own siblings are horrible people, and on and on. I also like how you pretend that Paul is at fault for what a total stranger and a judge in a court case says and it's somehow his fault the judge made it public, yet Heather is not at all responsible for yapping her mouth all over creation. No wonder you like her!! You two have that in common.

Personally in 15 years I think Bea will have run away from that crazy loon and probably be thanking her lucky stars the judge did this. Then she can read an objective person's account and read the reality rather than the crazy stories her mom told her, and if she comes across that divorce petition he mother leaked alleging all that horrible stuff, Bea will be able to read this and see how it really went down. If she's a smart kid she will know how crazy her mom is by the time she's a teen.

I remember reading years ago that Paul and Linda were raising their kids to be as normal and social as possible without entitlement. They all attended public schools and took the tube because they knew how to mingle with regular people and be as respectful to the plumber as they would to Lords and Ladies. By throwing water on Paul's solicitor she showed how low brow she really is and proved to me she was all about the lifestyle he provided rather than what is good for Bea. I say Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish Paul. Bet he doesn't get all his paintings back in one piece either. I'd like to see Stella beat her ass down with her bionic leg.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information