Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Jude Law finds out in court which close relative sold stories on him to press

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Cannot believe you lot give me grief over Peyton and you find bag o' spuds face hot.
    One has charisma. The other is Peyton Manning. :p
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Jude is a slut, but a beautiful looking one! I wonder which relative spilled the beans..

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    One has charisma. The other is Peyton Manning. :p
    Even those saying Peyton is ugly has to admit that man is charming as all heck. He's a well spoken, well dressed Southern boy. He handles the press with ease. In fact I sent a picture of him getting off the plane in NJ to my Mum and she responded, "He looks very, very smart. Mmmmm". I text her saying back off!!

I've met Jude. I sat on the same row as him at Wimbledon in 2012. He was very nice, didn't mind me having to get past him a few times, always gave me a big smile. Very charming. Needless to say, my Mum loved him as well.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

He's a total slut but I feel bad for him - it must be heartbreaking to have a close family member sell you out. I really want to know who it was though.
    snoopqueen and Sunrider like this.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Even those saying Peyton is ugly has to admit that man is charming as all heck. He's a well spoken, well dressed Southern boy. He handles the press with ease. In fact I sent a picture of him getting off the plane in NJ to my Mum and she responded, "He looks very, very smart. Mmmmm". I text her saying back off!!

I've met Jude. I sat on the same row as him at Wimbledon in 2012. He was very nice, didn't mind me having to get past him a few times, always gave me a big smile. Very charming. Needless to say, my Mum loved him as well.
    and you didn't even try getting it on with him? i would've "accidentally" fallen on his lap a few times.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Well now I feel like I missed a prime opportunity. He's too conventionally attractive and his head too normal sized for me.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Silver Member

I wonder who was selling him out to the tabs!? Sadie Frost? Or...Sienna Miller. I hope its not a parent or sibling.

^ Sienna was never his relative, so it can't have been her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ Sienna was never his relative, so it can't have been her.

Gosh, I sure hope Jude and Sienna aren't related, what with all the fucking they did. Would make for awkward family dinners o.O LOL

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Gosh, I sure hope Jude and Sienna aren't related, what with all the fucking they did. Would make for awkward family dinners o.O LOL
    Indeed, lol.

It never fails to amaze me what short memories people have of celebs behaving badly. Sienna managed to 'pole vault' her way into celebrity status, didn't matter a whit to her whether the man in question was married or not. If he looked good or could hurry her career along, she didn't hesitate to bust up a relationship (i.e. Jude Law, Balthazar Getty). Now that she's hooked up w/ Sturridge, had a baby and become the newest darling of the Hollywood Motherhood Industrial Complex, all is forgiven and forgotten. Am I the only one with a memory? Have always thought her quite the skank, motherhood doesn't whitewash a scurrilous past.

Once a homewrecker, always a homewrecker!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

omg, stone the bitch right now! maybe some people have short memories, and the rest of us don't give a fuck.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I've always thought Sinewy Miller was a fugly, overrated ho-bag. Regardless of who she was fucking.

So wondering which family member of Jude's it was?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information