Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Jude Law Expecting Fifth Child with Ex-Girlfriend

He needs to stop too.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

I wonder if he's actively involved in each and every one kid's lives? Anybody know? Especially the last two before this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    He needs to stop too.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
    This. I can't keep up with this guy and who he's fathering a kid with now, who he's married to now, who he's having an affair with now. How many baby mothers are there???

He's worse than Liam Gallagher.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    I wonder if he's actively involved in each and every one kid's lives? Anybody know? Especially the last two before this one.
    He is actually pretty involved in life of his legitimate children with Sadie Frost. They shared 50/50 custody over them for years (the youngest son turned 18 nowadays). They are thousands of photos of Jude with his oldest kids – from holidays, restaurants, parties, movie premiers, from around the world and from every year. He talks about them a lot too. They hung with both Sienna and now Phillipa (Jude’s 2 significant relationships through the years).His 5th, Ada. He never denied parenthood, there was no scandal with paternity test. He was with baby mama for few weeks. I don’t think he got any custody of her, but the mother (Cat Cavalli) said once that ‘he takes her out often and she knows her sibling’ and he came to see her right after birth. Plus, few days ago, Iris (Jude’s oldest daughter) posted photos of some girl on her IG Stories and I thought it may be Ada but after some resarch i think it was her cousin Olive).
    The 4th child, ha, that’s a tread. Sophia is one-night-stand baby. Jude denied knowing the baby mama at first, then he did paternity tests. Twice. He didn’t meet baby till she was like 6 months old and the meeting was in some hotel, with lawyers’ company. The girl lives in US (while other kids in UK, in London) but I don’t think her living in UK would change anythinh. Jude pays huge child support and sees her ONCE A YEAR. At least he doesn’t deny her existence now.

• Few months after her birth, asked how many kids he has, he answered “3’. All through I think he was asked ‘how many kids he is taking holiday with”. And it rather logical he wouldn’t take few-months-old to exotic country on holiday with his ex-wife.

• But I watched the “Natalie Portman & Jude Law Answer the Web's Most Searched Questions” on yt and I noticed he got his illegitimate daughters’ ages wrong. I mean, Ada would pass – it was winter and she’s from march, so she would pass as 4. But he said Sophia is 7 while she was 9. The oldest trio – perfect.

He also still has great relationship with his stepson – Finlay, and supports him and everything.

So, I must say, newest baby, pretty lucky to be from marriage. Hopefully.
    electrocuted_sheep and Sarzy like this.

What a complete asshole. You know what Jude, fuck whoever you want, but get the snip first.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

How does Jude support Finlay? I remember after Jude and Sadie divorced, Jude wouldn't really acknowledge Finlay but I thought that might have been Finlay's own idea. Speaking of which, Jude's been super messy right out of the gate when you think about how he hooked up and shacked up with Sadie while she was still married to Gary Kemp. He was like 19 at the time or something like that.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    How does Jude support Finlay? I remember after Jude and Sadie divorced, Jude wouldn't really acknowledge Finlay but I thought that might have been Finlay's own idea. Speaking of which, Jude's been super messy right out of the gate when you think about how he hooked up and shacked up with Sadie while she was still married to Gary Kemp. He was like 19 at the time or something like that.
    Not financially ofc. I meant kind of mentally. Finlay used to have some photo exhibitions or something like this and Jude was there. And he talks about him something. Rarly but still. In some interview about Harry Potter he called him "my lovely stepson" and ofcourse they see eachother at family gatherings after all.

Jude Law lost in my eyes so much as a man bc of the whole babies with many womans, affairs, cheating. I even read some article from 2001 about prostitute who claimed she slept with him (he told her he wasnt married) and she even got pregnant and got abortion. Then I thought she just want her 5 seconds of fame but know I'd believe it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information