Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: Jude Law Expecting Fifth Child with Ex-Girlfriend

The one I went to is an old townhouse with lots of stairs and the lounges are nice but the cinema had dilapidated seats. It's not a disco, it's like a gentleman's club (to hang out, do business etc.) but more trendy. It is quite dimly lit and I can easily see how it was not a freak accident actually.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I can never forget. It was Iris. Jude had to stop filming Cold Mountain and fly back to London and it stalled production for days and the director (Anthony Minghella, RIP) was pissed off. But this is why you don't have birthday parties at private clubs whose members are all your friends and also happen to be the kind of friends who would drop ecstasy on the floor. And all this was in between Jude's alleged affair with Nicole Kidman. Those were good gossip times.
    Ahhh, the god old gossip days. I miss those days. Now it's all about people who aren't interesting at all. I don't care if Khloe Kardashian's boyfriend fucked her little sister Kylie's old best friend. It's so boring. I miss the good stuff from actual stars who try to hide their shit, not fame whores who plaster their daily business all over social media.

But, Jude, man. Come on. I don't care if you can afford it, it's kinda messy to have five or six kids with three different women.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It was S.oho H.ouse, Meghan and Harry's fave place, where they supposedly had their blind date in 2016 and then rented the Cotswolds farm owned by the same organisation.

ETA: I thought Nicole allegedly had the affair with Ewan McGregor!
    Nicole had an alleged affair with both Moulin Rouge Ewan and Cold Mountain Jude. It always sets my teeth on edge when people blame Sienna Miller for busting up Sadie and Jude because Sienna wasn't in the picture. There are photos of Jude and Nicole looking close and comfy from the set of CM.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i've been to one of the soho house locations in london and while obnoxious, it's not a club type scene at all, it's a very posh lounge/dining place with lots of private spaces for parties. think plush armchairs, fireplaces, etc. i think the story got blown way out of proportion and people thought they were holding their kid's party at a literal nightclub which it's not. just a freak accident.
    I remembered it was a private club, not a nightclub so, to be fair I will say I'm going to throw shade more at the clientele and Sadie's peers than the setting. I seem to remember it was Sadie's and Kate Moss's friends partying there the night before. Or at least I will throw more blame about whoever was in charge of cleaning up that day.

That said, I actually don't blame Sadie and I'm sure she was beside herself and despite her ups and downs seems like a good mom. From what I gather...Jude ended up seeming like the slightly more unstable one IMO.

@Kris because my multi quote didn't take... That is exactly how I feel about today's gossip. I guess I like hearing about messy people who pretend not to be messy. I don't care about Justin Bieber and his wife or any of the kardashians or Ariana Grande, etc. It's just not interesting to me if we already know all of their business to start with. Not to mention most of the newer celebs are all insipid and triflin...
    KrisNine and rollo like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I will say that there are hundreds of places to have a toddler's party if you don't want to hold it in your home and that this is not particularly one of them so it was probably a comped venue and food/drink as part of membership (which may have been free for certain people anyway!) In other words, more of a convenience or draw for the adults than the kids because it is not a rushing around kinda large space, if it's the venue I'm thinking of.

I have no idea if these people were good parents in their partying days but Sadie did seem to calm down once she moved out into the countryside. Although who knows, it could have just been more private.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^I agree. It's so hard to tell with all of those people from the Primrose Hill set whether they were good parents or not, Sadie included, but I would say that I got the vibe that she at least loved the kids and probably was more hands on and sane when she calmed the hell down.

If someone would write a nasty tell-all about that time period I would read it every day. They were all hot messes, but in an entertaining almost enviable way unlike most of their successors.
    Sassiness likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Jude is one fertile MoFo! Sienna and Jude 4ever. He was so hot in The Talented Mrs. Rippy...
    Waterslide and ChemicalHelena like this.

czb

sienna and jude were gross.

that is all.
    Daphodil and MsDark like this.

Yeah, and Jude lost a lot of hot points when he started dating her. It's hard to take someone seriously when they're throwing their Uggs at the paps or whatever the hell she did. Maybe she was just running after them in uggs and I just wanted to make the story more interesting.
    MsDark likes this.

Back when Sinew was just a baby homewrecker.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information