Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Jude Law Expecting Fifth Child with Ex-Girlfriend

Just gross. He should be very embarrassed.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Jude Law's ex-girlfriend Catherine Harding displays her blossoming baby bump as she steps out for first time since pregnancy was revealed
    It was revealed less than a week ago that Jude Law's former girlfriend Catherine Harding is pregnant with his fifth child.
    Upcoming singer/songwriter Catherine, 23, also known as Cat Cavelli, is believed to be five months pregnant with the couple's baby and stepped out in London this week for the first time since the news was revealed.
    Catherine displayed her blossoming baby bump in a skintight mullet dress, which stretched over her belly.

Jude Law's pregnant former girlfriend Catherine Harding stepped out in London this week for the first time since her pregnancy was announced and was showing quite the baby bump

Harding enjoyed a romance with the star and it is understood to have conceived around May/June, while spending six weeks with him on location in the Czech Republic where he was believed to have been filming Spy. The baby will be Law's fifth child, by three different partners. Catherine was spotted arriving at the offices of Sony in London, indicating that her career is firmly on track as she prepares for the birth of her first child.
    Her hair and make-up were perfect and the singer had clearly made an effort for her meeting.
    Meanwhile, when confirming the pregnancy last week, a spokesman for Jude said in the statement: 'I can confirm that Jude Law and Catherine Harding are expecting a child together in the spring.
    'Whilst they are no longer in a relationship, they are both wholeheartedly committed to raising their child.

They consider this a private matter and other than this confirmation no statement will be made.
    'I ask that you respect the privacy of all parties involved and their families.'
    Although Catherine is yet to tweet anything about her pregnancy, her close friend and model Laura Coleman from Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, tweeted a link to Jude's announcement, writing: 'Congratulations to my best friend @CatCavelli on expecting her new baby. Can't wait xx.'
    The pair are understood to have gone on holiday to Monaco together earlier this year.
    Although Jude and Cat have parted ways romantically, the Oscar nominee is committed to taking part in the child's upbringing and is supporting Cat financially.
    The actor also has a five-year-old daughter, Sophia, with American model Samantha Burke following a brief fling in 2008.

Friends close to the singer told the Daily Mirror she is 'delighted' by the prospect of becoming a mother, despite being separated from Jude.
    A source close to Cat told the paper: 'It all happened very quickly. They met a little while ago and fell for one another, then Cat told friends that she was going out to Prague, that's when it emerged that she was in a relationship with Jude.'
    Cat enjoyed a trip to Glastonbury festival in June, while believed to be pregnant.
    The aspiring singer met with Simon Cowell's SyCo music company earlier this year and was considering auditioning for The X Factor.
    She grew up in a village called Ardcrone in Tipperary, Ireland and went to school at Borrisokane Community College.
    Last year, the singer was championed by US blogger Perez Hilton who posted a video of her song, Cruel Melody to his site.

Cat posted these R. Kelly song lyrics last year, writing: 'RKelly pregnant...possibly the worst lyrics ever written is this a joke? Hahahahaha' [sic]

Read more: Jude Law's ex-girlfriend Catherine Harding shows baby bump as she steps out | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Well, yeah the joke is on her. But she's obviously enjoying her 15 minutes (seconds?) of fame with the flower headdress.
    SoCalMarie and Sunrider like this.

It's weird to me that these young girls (dare I say, groupies) don't think about their future when it comes to well, getting pregnant in general, but especially getting pregnant with a celebrity's baby.

Yeah, you're having [insert celebrity's name here] baby, but:

-What will happen to your career? How will you balance your career (for example, an "up and coming singer/song writer") and parenthood?
    -Do you think he will be with you because your having his baby?
    -Do you think you can depend on him to be present in the child's life?
    -Can you depend on the father to help you out financially, for a majority of the child's life? (Because acting is such a secure profession, and Jude is racking up the child support payments like it's a full-time job )
    -Do you know that parenting is a 24/7/for the rest of your life job* and you will be alone most of the time (without the celebrity there for the daily care)?

How does all of that not scare young girls into using a condom, I don't know...
    Heck, some of those points still scare me into using birth control, famous daddy or not

Maybe because I'm thinking more about the potential life I would be bringing into the world, and the stable environment I would like to provide my future child/ren, rather than just thinking about myself and how many Instagram likes I would get once the announcement was made?

*= With the exception of Kim Kardashian, who has a team of nannies and only interacts with her daughter when she wants to.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

And to add a bit of an ick-factor, his new baby's mamma is not much older than his son, Rafferty (Age 18)

(Spitting image of Jude) :

Image Source: Google Images
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

All his kids by Sadie Frost are very beautiful..he is a slut and he wears awful shoes but i still would!
    BoogsBun, Mrs P and gas_chick like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    And to add a bit of an ick-factor, his new baby's mamma is not much older than his son, Rafferty (Age 18)

(Spitting image of Jude) :

Image Source: Google Images
    Omg, at first I thought this was a pic of a really young Jude Law. He looks just like him.
    effie2 and tulip like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

'Four children, another on the way... I'm a happy man these days': Jude Law can't wait for pregnant ex Catherine Harding to give birth to their baby

By COLETTE FAHY FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 13:05, 27 January 2015 | UPDATED: 13:15, 27 January 2015

Jude Law is excited about having another baby.
    The 42-year-old actor- whose former girlfriend Catherine Harding is thought to be eight-months pregnant with his fifth child - is looking forward to expanding his brood which already includes sons Rafferty, 18, and Rudy, 12, and daughter Iris, 13, with ex-wife Sadie Frost and Sophia, five, with model Samantha Burke.
    Jude, who is also step-father to Sadie's 24-year-old son Finlay, told the New York Post's Page Six: 'Four children, another on the way... I'm a happy man these days.'

+4

He's a happy man! Jude Law has spoken of his happiness with his life as he prepares to welcome his fifth child

+4

Last-minute preparations: Law's pregnant ex-girlfriend Catherine Harding was spotted doing some last-minute shopping for their baby in London on Friday

Jude also called his children his 'bedrock' and spoke about how proud he is of them.
    He gushed: 'My 18 year old's in the business. My 24 year old, a gifted musician on piano and guitar, studies music in college. They're my bedrock.'
    And the handsome actor cannot believe how long his own career has lasted, adding that he is very happy professionally as well as personally.
    He is particularly stunned by his career success as he never expected to be a movie star.

+4

Family man: Jude already has Rafferty, 18, and Rudy, 12, and daughter Iris, 13, with ex-wife Sadie Frost, is stepfather to her 24-year-old son Finlay and has Sophia, five [not pictured], with model Samantha Burke

In 2011, Jude talked to the Guardian about the benefits of becoming a parent at a young age.
    He said: 'People often say that to me [that he did things early]. Especially about being a father, but it was just the way I did it. It never felt like an issue at the time

+4

Excited: Jude is looking forward to another child

'But I really feel that the years between 40 and 50 are going to be the 10 most productive years of my life. It's just a great age to be an actor...
    'I want to get back into production, which I've done a bit of, and I've always been interested in directing and my kids are all at an age where I don't have to be tied to London necessarily.'
    'The process for me is dismantling movie star stuff and just doing the actual work. I try not to become involved with myself. In this film, I got totally caught up in the story of leadership, skill and its gritty action.'
    Meanwhile, Catherine was sporting quite a sizeable baby bump when spotted in London on Friday.
    The 23-year-old upcoming singer/songwriter, also known as Cat Cavelli, was doing some last minute shopping to make sure she is ready for the tot's imminent arrival.
    Harding, who enjoyed a brief romance with Jude last year and spent six weeks with him on location in the Czech Republic, stopped up an upmarket baby shop in south west London where she purchased a number of items for her child.
    These included a pushchair and numerous other essentials for the baby and Catherine enlisted the help of two of the shop assistants to get everything in to her car.
    Despite her advanced pregnancy, Catherine still managed to look stylish.
    She wore leggings and wrapover black top, along with a fashion forward black coat.
    Embroidered brown boots, a floppy hat and large black bag completed the look.
    When confirming the pregnancy last year, a spokesman for Jude said in the statement: 'I can confirm that Jude Law and Catherine Harding are expecting a child together in the spring.
    'Whilst they are no longer in a relationship, they are both wholeheartedly committed to raising their child.'
    Although Jude and Cat have parted ways romantically, the Oscar nominee is committed to taking part in the child's upbringing and is supporting Cat financially

Read more: Jude Law can't wait for pregnant ex Catherine Harding to give birth to their babyÂ* | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

When I saw this bumped I thought oops he did it again.

Don't worry CFG I'll PM you when he knocks me up.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He makes beautiful children, that's for sure.
    effie2 likes this.
    -

I love his coat in that first pic.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I got a feeling his last one is not pretty and this one wont be either..last baby mama is average looking at best..

I wonder how his kids feel about all this PR from his new ex girlfriend?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think his kids know he is a man slut but they also know he loves them to bits..he always lives around them and he boasts about them all the time..Of course a great chunk of his fortune will end up with the new ones..but there is enough to share..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information