Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith Reportedly Get Marriage License in L.A.

Dumbass should have just had the kid his ex (closer in age and together for longer) wanted. Or gotten snipped if he was so adamant about having no kids that he was willing to let a ten year relationship go over it.

I've seen similar scenarios play out.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I grew up near there. It's just past Rockville and not exactly an urban area. Suburbs. Affluent, lots of open area, but has had some crime problems.
    I grew up relatively close to this area (AA Co) and a girl I was friends with moved to Gaithersburg. My mom drove a bunch of us out there one time for her birthday and it felt like the boonies to my 7th or 8th grade self. I remember thinking she lived so incredibly far.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Dumbass should have just had the kid his ex (closer in age and together for longer) wanted. Or gotten snipped if he was so adamant about having no kids that he was willing to let a ten year relationship go over it.

I've seen similar scenarios play out.
    Maybe he just didn’t want kids with Diana in particular.
    czb and CornFlakegrl like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

or maybe he didn't want kids then and did later. it's not always linear.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.

or maybe he still doesn't particularly want kids but here he is ...
    MsDark, czb and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by burnt_toast View Post
    or maybe he still doesn't particularly want kids but here he is ...
    The most likely scenario IMO.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Diane Kruger must be steaming. She's been in so many blinds about a foreign-born white actress who constantly makes disparaging remarks about non-white people. This has to be a shock to her.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^ I never liked her and now this just gives me another reason. Greasy bow-legged racist bitch.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

They're probably both assholes. And this new chick is clearly a dumb ass. Doesn't change this situation.

czb

what has diane kruger said? i know nothing about her.
    sputnik likes this.

yeah i've never heard anything either.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^^She is german. She would rather have her tongue ripped out than saying anything even remotely racist ever.
    She knows that that would ruin her career on the spot.

czb

i know she is german. but that doesn't mean she did or did not say something racist.

i am asking for facts.

I found this blind item:

It is getting to the point where she is defending her racist beliefs but believes she is not racist.

She Calls It “Roleplaying”: Over the past couple of months, this foreign born A-/B+ list actress has shown her true colors.
    I don’t know if it was the election occurring in her home country or trying to make herself more likable with a certain segment of fans.
    Heck, it could just be her racist tendencies are finally coming out for the world to see.
    Lets be clear. She has always been racist.
    Unless she is paid an absolute ton of money she won’t work with people of color.
    She has turned down big roles because she would have had to work with people of color.
    Big roles.
    Roles that got the actresses cast Academy Award wins and nominations.
    People close to her have noticed she is becoming more publicly vocal about her beliefs.
    It is getting to the point where she is defending her racist beliefs but believes she is not racist.
    The items seen in public are one thing, but apparently behind closed doors with this boyfriend and a previous boyfriend she liked to bring these beliefs into the bedroom.
    She says it was just roleplaying and that it was not something she would do or say outside the bedroom.
    One friend who has heard the actress describe the sex games/roleplaying says the imagination of the actress is pretty vivid and also scary.
    The friend believes that because of what is going on in the world and in the country where our actress is from and the one where she lives, that she can be more free about expression.
    She is going to end up causing herself to get no work in any project.
    Of course if they ever make that franchise she was in again, she will have great company with the lead and a co-star who feel exactly the same way she does.
    Maybe that is why they get along so well.
    Diane KrugerHome country: GermanyBoyfriend: Norman ReedusPrevious boyfriend: Joshua JacksonFranchise: National TreasureCo-star: Nicolas Cage

It is getting to the point where she is defending her racist beliefs but believes she is not racist. ? Foxella

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I just noticed that the original source for that blind is CDAN, grain of salt and all that.
    fgg and sputnik like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information