Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Joseph Gordon Levitt thinks Anne Hathaway is an ‘insufferable snob’ – maybe

mjw
    Elite Member

This is one of my favorite JGL stories on the internet. Some girl claims to have fucked Joe and explains in full detail their night of passion.

I met Joseph a couple of years ago, I went to one of his brother's shows and he was there. My friend is friend's with his brother, Dan, and she insisted that I went with her because even though she liked his shows - he spins fire - she hated the people that used to go to them. I immediately understood why as soon as we got there. Sooooo many hipsters, and pretentious wannabes that I thought spending 10 minutes there would be torture. Anyways, I spotted JGL minutes after we got there, my friend went to talk to Dan and I saw Joseph sitting on the back. I was a bit stoked 'cause I had no idea he would be there, and I think he's a pretty damn good actor. But I played cool, obviously, didn't want to seem like a fan girl and my friend told me he was very low key and all that crap. Couple of minutes later she went to talk to him and I, of course, went along. She introduced me to him and he was pretty nice, but you could tell he was distracted, or maybe bored out of his mind, I dunno. Dan called my friend and I stood there with Joseph. Since I was there already, I figured I should start a conversation, so I did, and it kinda went well, but again, he seemed distracted, he barely looked at me while we were talking, he was just looking around. At some point he mentioned he was pretty tired and was only there because of his brother, then I told him I was there because of my friend, but if I knew there would be so many hipsters not even my dying grandma could've convinced me to come. That seemed to catch his attention, since he laughed at what I said and looked at me smiling. His smile is so beautiful, like, honestly. Probably because he doesn't smile too often, and up until then, he hadn't really smiled once, so when he did, it was pretty sweet. The show was about to start and my friend hadn't come back, so I said I was going to look for her. He asked me to stay and watch the performances with him and of course I did. The show was pretty cool, I kinda jumped a couple of times because it felt like the fire was coming straight at me, lol. He laughed every time I did that, and we talked quite a lot during the performances. In the end, Dan showed up telling Joseph he was going to get a few drinks with his friends, and asking him if he was going. He looked at me and asked me if I would join them, and I said why not. We went to this cool, small place and spent the rest of the night talking. It was pretty awesome because there were about 10 people at the table, everyone was talking and interacting, and Joseph and I were kinda apart from everyone else, just talking to each other. It was fun, and his voice is surprisingly sexy. By the time everyone was going home and I was going to say goodbye to him, he kissed me. It was kinda awkward at first because I was not expecting it AT ALL. We had spent the whole night inches away from each other and it didn't look like he was going to kiss me anytime, so when he did, I was surprised. Past the awkwardness, it was amazing. He's a really good kisser, not a lot of tongue action, but it works. He started kissing my neck, and then he whispered in my ear, asking me if I wanted to get out of there. I almost laughed because we were getting out of there, but of course he meant something else. I said yes and we went to my friend's house. I didn't want to go to his house because I wasn't sure yet of what I wanted to happen, I had never had a one night stand up until then, so I felt better going to my friend's house.

We got there, and as soon as I closed the door, he started kissing my neck again and pressing himself against me, and I knew right then that I had to fuck that dude, lol. I turned to face him and we started to kiss, then we headed to the couch and kept kissing. We spent about 20 minutes just making out, I felt like a teenager, lol. He started to move his hands down my skirt, and he sort of stopped the kissing and looked at me, and I thought he was sorta asking for 'a signal' that it was okay, so I just kissed him again. I got rid off my skirt pretty fast and he took off his shirt as well, then I lied on the couch and before he came on top of me, his took my underwear off. I was a bit nervous at that point because he was a stranger after all, but damn, he's so f*cking hot and the way he looked at me made me feel pretty hot too, lol. He went down on me and it was really good. I didn't come because, like his kiss, there's not a lot of tongue action, but he knows how to work his tongue. He spent about 5 minutes licking me and doing his thing and even though it was good, I knew I wasn't going to come so I got up, made he lean on the couch and kneeled down to give him head. Never thought I'd say this, but his d*ck is really pretty, lol. It's normal sized as far as length goes, but on the smaller size if you're into girth - which I am. Anyways, I gave him head and it was really good, because he kept making faces that kinda drove me insane. I love when you can tell the guy is loving it, and he was. He's not much of a talker, but he breathes pretty heavily and every now and then he whispers a few words - like the average 'f*ck' - with this low, whispery voice that is REALLY sexy. When he was about to come, he grabbed me and threw me back on the couch, then he got on top of me. He asked me if I had a condom and I almost yelled because I had to go to my friend's room to get it, so talk about ruining the moment. But I didn't want to f*ck without a condom either, so I had to go get it. I came back, he put the condom while I was sucking on his neck, and then he threw me back on the couch again and got inside me. We spent about 10 minutes f*cking, most of the time he looked right into my eyes and it was f*cking great. When he was about to come again, he sat on the couch and put me on top of him, which was great because I pretty much always only come if I'm on top. I rode him for like 5 minutes, and he kept sucking on my tits and my neck, so I came. I kept riding him so he could come too, and it didn't take long. I was about to move away from him but then he held on to me pretty tightly and started kissing my neck again, and then my mouth. It was pretty sweet, kinda felt like having sex with a boyfriend. I got up, and put my underwear back on and sat on the couch. We spent a few minutes just looking at each other, talking about random things, and then he got up, put his underwear and lit up a cigarette. I went ahead and smoked with him, even though I don't normally smoke. We talked for a while after that, then he got dressed and said he had to go home. He didn't ask for my number and I didn't ask for his, he just said he hoped we got to see each other again. I said maybe, I might go to your brother's show again if you promise me there'll be less hipsters, and he laughed. We kissed goodbye and that was it.

I'd rate him 5 out of 5. He's not OMG, the most amazing f*ck ever, but he's so damn sexy that I'm sure he would've gotten me horny even if he didn't know where to stick in, lol. Plus, he's a really cool dude, great to hang out with. I haven't seen him since that night, but he's still the only guy I've ever had a one-night stand with.

Posted by TALES FROM A GROUPIE at 5:15

oh dearie sounds like he is a good boy, i appreciate guys going down on one nighters.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Damn, now I want to fuck with JGL too.

I would hit that sooooo hard.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I would hit that sooooo hard.
    Ditto.

and then ditto again...... :
    As you can tell from my collection of pictures in that quote/post of mine.

Although the legitimacy of that story has been questioned over the years.... it's still a fun read.

Oh, how about one more pic?.....Just for kicks

(from the movie Hesher)

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    This is one of my favorite JGL stories on the internet. Some girl claims to have fucked Joe and explains in full detail their night of passion.
    Shame about the lazy tongue.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

i've never read that story before... damn that's hot.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

He's not my type, but that story is indeed hot.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I think it is bullshit. JGL seems like a good guy who wouldn't bother to gossip about anyone. Maybe I can get him to tell me something while I'm rocking his world!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I had a crush on him but I think now I'm in love.
    -

that shit reads like some twitards fanfic...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    that shit reads like some twitards fanfic...
    The reality is probably a 30 second insert and spurt.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The reality is probably that she never met him.

Going down on a one night stand without a rubber? A dude eating out a chick that he doesn't know. Omg. No thank you. Even if it "looks" clean doesn't mean it is. Not to mention being out all night and probably sweaty....

ive done it, plus shaved vag stays suprisingly clean. i hope, most times the level of drunkness is affecting my tasting. one morning i woke up with a terrible taste in my mouth next to this smokin hot girl but could not find her hot after i realized where the taste was from. yikes.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information