Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Marries Girlfriend Tasha McCauley

he's such a down to earth level headed guy. well, from what i've heard of him in interviews. but i watched some movie of his the other night, don jon, and i just thought it was not very good which gave me the sads cuz it was his 'baby'.. you know, his big project i guess.

but congrats to him! and his lucky wife. he's so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Off topic, but if you look at the second pic, there's a woman behind them who has not shaved her legs.
    omg i went to the gynocologist on monday and my legs looked like that. i felt like apologizing, it's so embarrassing to be laying there ready for a pap and you're worried about your legs. i know it's summer, but i don't get out much..... /licks window.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Off topic, but if you look at the second pic, there's a woman behind them who has not shaved her legs.
    ???
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

^^ I had just finished reading the thread where the actress was complaining about having to shave to please others.

This one:
    Actress Tatiana Maslany: Itís sexist to tell me to wax my mustache or shave my pits

fgg

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Wife Tasha McCauley Expecting Second Child

And another! Joseph Gordon-Levitt and his wife, Tasha McCauley, are expecting their second child together, his rep confirms to Us Weekly.

The couple recently stepped out together at Comoncy Cafe in Beverly Hills. McCauley wore a polka dot dress, which accentuated her baby bump.

The Snowden actor, 36, revealed he was dating McCauley in September 2013, though he didn't name her at the time. "I think I'm a pretty good person and a good boyfriend. Yeah, I just wouldn't want to be with someone who was disrespectful to me," he told Howard Stern at the time. "[She's] not in show business."

The Don Jon star and McCauley went on to secretly tie the knot at their home in December 2014. They welcomed a baby boy in August 2015, but have kept his name under wraps.

"My son, heís just a baby, you know? He hasnít made the choice to be in the public eye, and thatís a choice that I would like him to be able to make when heís older, when he can think about these kinds of things and make that decision for himself," Gordon-Levitt said during an appearance on Live with Kelly and Michael one month after his son's birth. "And so, for now, Iím just a protective dad, and I want to protect his privacy."

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Wife Tasha McCauley Expecting Second Child - Us Weekly
    dowcat likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information