Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon Cryer's ex arrested for felony child abuse

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Where is his son? Does she have custody of him also. Very sad story. Poor kid, how scary to have your own mom do this to you.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Jon Cryer is straight???
    *snort!* My gaydar goes off when I watch him, too, though my gaydar sucks (pardon the dreadful pun).

I love him on "Two and a Half Men." He and Berta are my favourites, followed by Charlie's slutty mother.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I wonder who called the police that night. They must've had some pretty substantial evidence to arrest the mother for allegedly trying to choke her child to death. Die, bitch, die!!!!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

^^I have never raised a child myself, so I don't know how to respond when I hear allegations of this nature. I'm a bio-mom.

From what I have seen, though, you cannot turn your back on a child for more than two seconds, as there are so many dangers lurking in an ordinary household that hasn't been child-proofed. Don't even talk to me about the streets.

Mr. Pippin once grabbed a three year old who wandered off into a busy street alone when we were out walking, and my heart was in my throat as I watched. He snatched the kidlet up, and his parents just shrugged and said, "He does that all the time." WTF?!

My own parents had to string the books in our bookshelves because I had a habit of trying to pull the books out, and I used to try to shake the bookcase itself when I was a toddler. The bookcases had to be secured. My parents were very vigilant.

I was an arsonist in training, too, often wanting to play with a table lighter that my mother had within reach. She let me play around with it, because the lighter did not work.

Quite honestly, I think that our neighbour's two young sons would be better off if they were raised by wolves, given her fondness for drugs, but since I have never parented a child myself, how can I really judge others? I do know about safety issues, though.

I think that my money is on drug or mental illness or both...

Sarah Trigger's Mug Shot -- The Eyes Have It

Posted May 29th 2009 4:10PM by TMZ Staff

This is the mug shot of Jon Cryer's ex -- taken after she was arrested yesterday for felony child neglect.

Sources tell TMZ Sarah Trigger's two-year old son had rope or cord marks around his neck when police arrived at Trigger's Hermosa Beach, CA home yesterday morning. The child's father, Trigger's current husband, placed the call to police.

Police say the eight-year old son Trigger has with Cryer was not home at the time of the incident.

Trigger was released on $100,000 bail last night.

See Also

I have to be honest, evens like this makes me glad I don't have kids... I'm sure that everyone snaps at some point, just hopefully when the kids aren't around.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    ^^I have never raised a child myself, so I don't know how to respond when I hear allegations of this nature. I'm a bio-mom.

From what I have seen, though, you cannot turn your back on a child for more than two seconds, as there are so many dangers lurking in an ordinary household that hasn't been child-proofed. Don't even talk to me about the streets.

Mr. Pippin once grabbed a three year old who wandered off into a busy street alone when we were out walking, and my heart was in my throat as I watched. He snatched the kidlet up, and his parents just shrugged and said, "He does that all the time." WTF?!

My own parents had to string the books in our bookshelves because I had a habit of trying to pull the books out, and I used to try to shake the bookcase itself when I was a toddler. The bookcases had to be secured. My parents were very vigilant.

I was an arsonist in training, too, often wanting to play with a table lighter that my mother had within reach. She let me play around with it, because the lighter did not work.

Quite honestly, I think that our neighbour's two young sons would be better off if they were raised by wolves, given her fondness for drugs, but since I have never parented a child myself, how can I really judge others? I do know about safety issues, though.
    You don't have to raise children to know that it's not ok to let a toddler walk in the middle of the road. Methinks they wouldn't just shrug if their kid was run over by a truck.

And yes, you can judge your druggie neighbor. I don't have kids either, but I will definitely call child services if I know my neighbor is a neglectful parent who's on drugs. So don't feel like it's not your place to judge, because it takes a village to raise a child and all that jazz.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

child's neck had rope or chord marks
    CORD for fuck's sake not chord.

....unless of course it was a rhope.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

The charges are neglect, not abuse, so it doesn't sound like she wrapped a, ahem, chord around the kid's neck. She looks like she's fucked up in the mug shot so maybe she just wasn't watching the kid and he got injured due to her being passed out/high as a kite?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    CORD for fuck's sake not chord.

....unless of course it was a rhope.
    I just thought it was one of those US/UK spelling things....

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    You don't have to raise children to know that it's not ok to let a toddler walk in the middle of the road. Methinks they wouldn't just shrug if their kid was run over by a truck.

And yes, you can judge your druggie neighbor. I don't have kids either, but I will definitely call child services if I know my neighbor is a neglectful parent who's on drugs. So don't feel like it's not your place to judge, because it takes a village to raise a child and all that jazz.
    I have an email address as well as a telephone number for Youth Protective Services. I should make the call, I know I should, but I can't tell Mr. Pippin about it.

The woman isolates her kids, for starters. On the nicest summer day a couple of years ago Mr. Pippin and I were sitting in the park next to our building drinking beer.

Local kids were out riding their bikes and enjoying the day; half the people on the street were out! Not Skanky's two sons. Mr P and I happened to look at our building and through the downstairs window, we saw two of the saddest faces. It was awful.

Skanky's boys desperately wanted to be outside, but the paranoid so and so wouldn't let them out. Mr. Pippin especially was angry. He regarded it as a form of abuse.

They don't have friends from school, either, the two boys. If the elder son develops a friendship, his mother puts an end to it. They have Skanky and each other. It's really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    The charges are neglect, not abuse, so it doesn't sound like she wrapped a, ahem, chord around the kid's neck. She looks like she's fucked up in the mug shot so maybe she just wasn't watching the kid and he got injured due to her being passed out/high as a kite?
    But the husband/father was there and made the call AND the rope was still around the child's neck? This is a bizarre.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information