Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Johnny Weir Charged With Biting Husband In Alleged Domestic Dispute

Ok,leave Stephane ALONE,will you?They are just friends,i tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    What are you two implying?

As an aside, is Bittah's boo getting better looking? I think he's actually hotter than this now.
    Stephane was always handsome. Tell Johnny to keep his famewhore slime OFF OF HIM.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Ok,leave Stephane ALONE,will you?They are just friends,i tell you!
    You forgot the quotation marks around just friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Stephane was always handsome.
    He was, but I swear he's getting even better looking. I saw some recent pics of him and he's on an incline.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

mjw
    Elite Member

Johnny Weir
    claims his estranged husband, Victor Weir-Voronov beat his tiny pooch ... this according to new legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Johnny claims Victor is lying when he says Tema, a Japanese chin, was the family dog. Johnny says it was his -- that he got Tema from a pet store, that Tema slept on his side of the bed, that Tema waited by the bathroom door when Johnny took a shower, that Tema followed Johnny all over the house.

Johnny thinks it's ironic that Victor is fighting for the dog, because he claims Victor is volatile and has seen him "strike the dog with force on occasion when we were married."

Johnny also says early this month when he went to pick up some items ... Tema was in a bag on the bed with Victor. Johnny claims Tema was crying and trying to claw his way out of the bag.

And Johnny has a lot more to say. In the docs he scoffs at Victor's claim he's worth $10 Mil, denying he signed a 7-figure deal with NBC. Johnny says, "If I had 10 million dollars I would not be living in a rented apartment in Lyndhurst and driving a leased Lexus SUV.

Johnny alleges a story TMZ broke earlier ... that Victor tried to extort him for $25K in return for not going public about the marriage.

Johnny says Victor ransacked their apartment and has stolen a number of precious items, including a Faberge egg, a Louis Vuitton trunk, jewelry and an Hermes ashtray.

And there's this revelation ... Johnny wears boxers. He says the only clothing that remained in the closet were some PJs, boxers and T-shirts.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2x0osULRv

Johnny Weir's estranged husband wants the Olympic figure skater thrown in jail -- for allegedly sending him email threats in the wake of their split ... and violating a restraining order in the process.

Victor Voronov filed the police report Monday with Lyndhurst PD in Jersey, claiming Weir had sent him a cryptic email ... strongly insinuating he planned to go public with allegations that Voronov had threatened his life.

Voronov not only claims Weir's allegations are false -- he told police the email was a violation of the restraining order he obtained against Weir last week, which prohibits Weir from contacting him in any way.

A court date has been set for next week to determine whether Weir actually violated the order -- and if he did, Weir could be thrown in jail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2x0ox8Ugu

This is getting ridiculous. If they got the dog when they were together it was their dog. Our dogs love me best, but I wouldn't call them 'my' dogs because they follow me around. They're still 'ours'. Also, was 'the bag' a pet carrier?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Restraining orders? They both need gag orders.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Restraining orders? They both need gag orders.
    Ah, but does Johnny have a gag reflex?

Judging by some of his ensembles, I'm going with no...
    BITTER and Mel1973 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I can't stand him!!
    Seth82 likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    Like a certain zebra print afficionado? *ahem*
    "If" Stephane was involved with Johnny, does that make him partly responsible for this? Or could Johnny have been with him before he met Viktor?

They're back together!
    Johnny Weir is packing his bags (and possibly his $20,000 Fabergé egg) and heading home to his husband, Victor Voronov. Despite nasty divorce proceedings that have played out in the media, TMZ reports that Weir, 29, and Voronov have decided to give their two-year marriage another go.
    effie2 likes this.

Whatever keeps your name in the papers...to air all that dirty laundry, only to reconcile.
    Slushie likes this.

Ugh this is a mistake.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

There is more nasty biting in their future and more fun for us..cant complain.
    BITTER likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Johnny Weir Reconciles With Hubby Victor Voronov: "Love Is Beautiful" - Us Weekly
    Johnny Weir Reconciles With Husband Victor Voronov: "Love Is Beautiful"
    Celebrity News May 6, 2014 AT 4:20PM
    By Rachel McRady

Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov have reconciled. The skater posted about his marriage on Twitter.
    Credit: Michael Stewart/Getty Images

These two are moving faster than a triple axel! After attorney Victor Voronov assured Us Weekly on April 16 that his divorce from figure skater Johnny Weir was "100 percent still happening," the pair have miraculously reconciled.

The skater and fashion correspondent, 29, took to his Twitter to announce the news (as he did when he announced their split on March 19).

"My husband and I have reconciled," he tweeted on Tuesday, May 6. "Please respect our privacy and integrity at this time."

PHOTOS: Out and proud celebs

Weir, who traveled to Sochi, Russia earlier this year to offer commentary on the 2014 Winter Olympics, added, "Love is dangerous. Love is safe. Love is ugly. Love is beautiful. To love hard, is the greatest gift, even with all its flaws. Keep shining."

Since announcing their split in March, Weir has appeared on Access Hollywood where he talked about the physical and tumultuous nature of his relationship with Voronov.

"It wasn't often, but...we're boys, boys fight, boys wrestle boys," he told host Billy Bush. "It was usually good humored wrestling, but a few times, of course, it did get physical and...some of my closest friends have seen him hit me before."

Voronov spoke to Us last month about the split, blaming the skater's mother for their issues.

"Johnny's meddling mother [Pamela] was definitely the source of the breakdown of our marriage," he told Us.

Johnny Weir Reconciles With Hubby Victor Voronov: "Love Is Beautiful" - Us Weekly

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information