Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Johnny Weir Charged With Biting Husband In Alleged Domestic Dispute

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I see him as more of a hero. He pranced right into Russia with his best boa and said "Here I am,gay as Paris in August. Deal with it!"
    He sure ain't no hero to me. people like Queer Nation are my hero's.

Queer Nation is the same group which Johnny called idiots.
    BITTER likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    He sure ain't no hero to me. people like Queer Nation are my hero's.

Queer Nation is the same group which Johnny called idiots.
    Now,now. You know how crtical he can be about outfits.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

You can do better anyway Johnny!!!
    Laurent likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Johnny Weir Splits From Husband Victor Voronov After Two Years of Marriage

After more than two years of marriage, Johnny Weir and his husband Victor Voronov won't have the Olympic finish they'd been hoping for. The famed figure skater took to Twitter on March 19 to announce that he had split from his Russian lawyer husband.

"It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together," he wrote. "My heart hurts, and I wish him well."

The couple was married on Dec. 30, 2011 in an intimate courthouse wedding.

"My husband was actually in the closet until about a month before we were married," Weir revealed to Access Hollywood in February 2014. "He comes from a very strict and judgmental world."

And in the same interview, Weir opened up about the struggles of marriage.

"Being married is an adjustment, and I'm such an OCD, solitary, confined person that it was very hard to open my life and my home and in some ways my closet to somebody else," he continued. "We both are constantly fighting to wear the pants in the relationship."

After taking time to focus on his fashion career, Weir stepped back into the spotlight at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia where he was brought in to offer commentary on several of the events.

Read more: Johnny Weir Splits From Husband Victor Voronov, Ends Two-Year Marriage - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm disappointed, but not surprised.
    Laurent likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I am pretty sure Johnny would be difficult to live with. I am also sure he hogged all the closet space.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^And the cameras.

Victor's Twitter is interesting. He's claiming he's shocked about the marriage being over and that Johnny allegedly filed for divorce months ago and he's only just now finding out. Strange business afoot.

https://twitter.com/Vweirvoronov
    BITTER likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

ΟΟΟΟΗΗΗ,interesting,i am ready for some juicy stuff..

^ Johnny is giving an interview that's supposed to air today to Access Hollywood about the whole debacle. If it gets uploaded to YouTube, I'll post it so you can see it, Effie.

Awww,thank you Laurent,i d love to..i miss the little doll so much!

mjw
    Elite Member

Johnny Weir Divorce Drama: Skater Opens Up About Domestic Violence and Nude Photos, Ex Victor Voronov Responds

Johnny Weir's divorce from estranged husband Victor Voronov is getting messy.

One day after the Olympic figure skate announced he and his lawyer beau had split up after less than two years of marriage, Weir is opening up about their rocky relationship in a dramatic new interview.

"I've been having a tough time at home for a long time now and it's something that I've kept from the public," Weir, 29, told Access Hollywood. "I was losing myself by being married to my husband I was losing my objectives in life I was very isolated from the world."

Weir says that although Voronov quit his law firm job to be a supportive husband, Voronov wasn't OK with Weir's busy work schedule. "He was not super accepting of the fact I work and I have to work this week in Russia, this week in Los Angeles, next week in Tokyo and that's something that's hard to wrap your head around," Weir said. "I was supporting two people and whether it seems like a big deal or not, I come from a lower middle class family that has to work no matter what."

Before Weir went to Sochi to cover the 2014 winter Olympics, he and Voronov got into a physical altercation. "We were fighting in such a terrible way and it did get physical on that night and it's unfortunate that things went the way that it did because domestic violence is never the way to go. Domestic violence is never the answer and when its two men, things are different," he said. "It was usually good humored wrestling, but a few times, of course, it did get physical and...some of my closest friends have seen him hit me before."

"The night in question, my husband was very drunk and was yelling at me about my relationship with my mother and my mother was assisting me in cleaning up some financial messiness that had happened and he was uncomfortable with that had voiced it very clearly," Weir continued. "So, we had a fight and then I went to sleep because I had to work the next day and he came in—very not himself—and asked me to lay with him in the biblical sense, and when I refused, the altercation between us started. I was defending myself and it's unfortunate that there was a mark left on his body because as soon the police came to our home the first thing he did was show this mark, so I knew then he didn't really care that much and all he is out to do is hurt me."

As for things getting worse between them, Weir joked, "The worst he could do would be to post naked photos that we have between each other and I look flawless."

Meanwhile, Voronov responded to the divorce drama today. His crisis manager Wendy Feldman tells E News, "My job as a crisis manager is to seek a remedy and protect my client. In this case, the paperwork shows a deceptive pattern. We now will seek proper resolution as we would with any traditional couple. This case is really a true test of equal rights—in marriage and now divorce."

Feldman added, "Victor gave up his law practice to be by Johnny Weir's side. And now that Johnny has started with the low blows, my job will continue to help my client navigate the road ahead while helping him heal."

Johnny Weir Divorce Drama: Skater Opens Up About Domestic Violence and Nude Photos, Ex Victor Voronov Repsonds | E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    As for things getting worse between them, Weir joked, "The worst he could do would be to post naked photos that we have between each other and I look flawless."
    I hear ya, honey.

This is a sordid mess. I'm the first to admit that I'm biased towards JW, but even trying to sit back and be objective, I tend to believe him here.

Anyone wanting to see the interview, it's up on Access Hollywood's site now.

Part 1: http://www.accesshollywood.com/johnn..._video_2076037

And part 2: http://www.accesshollywood.com/johnn..._video_2076237

His crisis manager Wendy Feldman tells E News
    WTF does HE need a crisis manager for?
    Laurent and Trixie like this.

Somebody is hoping for big bucks.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information