Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Johnny Weir Charged With Biting Husband In Alleged Domestic Dispute

Look out....Pee Wee bites!!
    Bellatheball likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Look out....Pee Wee bites!!
    I can't help but wonder, what kind of bite? A ferocious psycho Silence of the Lambs needed to go to the hospital for stitches bite? Or a nothing bite that didn't even leave a mark and the husband called the police just to get back at him? Or it didn't even happen? And did the judge dismiss because he was starstruck? Questions, questions...

It must not have been a love bite...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I can't help but wonder, what kind of bite? A ferocious psycho Silence of the Lambs needed to go to the hospital for stitches bite? Or a nothing bite that didn't even leave a mark and the husband called the police just to get back at him? Or it didn't even happen? And did the judge dismiss because he was starstruck? Questions, questions...
    Human bites are nastaay! They are more likely to become infected and present complications than dog bites.

I also don't think there is a 'nothing' bite in an argument. Someone bites you during the course of an argument, regardless of how hard, then you should always phone the police and then GTFO.
    ariesallover likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hopefully Victor gets far away from him.

I know Johnny is beloved here but I cannot stand the guy. He acted like there was nothing bad going on in regard to Putin's treatment of LGBT Russians.
    BITTER, ariesallover and Sojiita like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Hit By Ban Bus!

I would have been arrested right along with the person who bit me, because I would have hauled off and slugged them. Biting is such a bitch move too, makes me wonder if there was hair pulling too.

You know there was hair pulling, and lots of slapping. That's how I fought with my siblings - when we were 5.
    Bombshell and Sojiita like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You know there was hair pulling, and lots of slapping. That's how I fought with my siblings - when we were 5.
    I like to picture wee Johnny doing a triple lutz after he took the chomp.
    sluce and effie2 like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    Hopefully Victor gets far away from him.

I know Johnny is beloved here but I cannot stand the guy. He acted like there was nothing bad going on in regard to Putin's treatment of LGBT Russians.
    I know. He wanted to get paid by the network. But we've talked about Viktor's shadiness in the World Figure Skating thread. I think they are both assclowns.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That's what I meant by "nothing" bite. Sometimes my kids bite each other and they said "He (or she) bit me" and I look and I just see a tiny red mark or nothing. Other times it's teeth marks. Rarely, maybe once or twice was there blood. I agree, biting (any type) from an adult is criminal and cause to GTFO.
    sluce likes this.

Jim Parsons spoofing Johnny Weir on SNL.

March 1 - Jim Parsons | Video | Saturday Night Live | NBC
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Johnny just announced via Twitter that he and his hubs have split.

I know Johnny was the one that caught the charge, but something didn't sit right about the whole thing. Biting is usually a defensive move to get someone off you, not an attack. But, in fairness, I have a very, very soft spot for La Weir, so who knows.

https://twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/stat...97647268892672

Someone on another board turned up some interesting stuff about the husband. He apparently has a history of charges in Georgia relating to battery, false imprisonment, and obstructing a 911 call, among other things.

http://www.gwinnettcourts.com/home.a...199/pcsform:1/
    Last edited by Laurent; March 19th, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
    ariesallover likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Johnny will get himself another hubby in no time at all.He is so fabulous and smart and funny!
    McJag and Merlot-N-Bali like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    \I know Johnny is beloved here but I cannot stand the guy. He acted like there was nothing bad going on in regard to Putin's treatment of LGBT Russians.
    I see him as more of a hero. He pranced right into Russia with his best boa and said "Here I am,gay as Paris in August. Deal with it!"
    ariesallover likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Regarding the Sochi thing, Johnny went on Keith Olbermann last fall and talked about his position on a possible Olympic boycott. He said he didn't agree with Russia's position regarding LGBT rights, but he didn't support a boycott because it would hurt the athletes who had trained so hard and so long.

One of his most interesting comments was, "While many people can sit at home on their couch and say, 'Oh, we shouldn't go to Russia, because it's bad,' just a few months ago - I live in New Jersey, so I'm not even still considered an equal human - I wasn't considered an equal in this country. So, why should I stay away from another country that doesn't consider me equal, and why should I not show the world what I've worked hard for and many people like me?"

As Olbermann said in response: "There's not much of an answer to that . . ."

ariesallover, msdeb, CL** and 2 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information