Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Johnny Lewis Dead: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Actor Found Dead Outside Los Feliz Woman's Home

Wow what the fuck. Strange new drugs, cat murdering, scientology, this is one fucked up mess. The poor old lady and her cat
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osakan View Post
    I guess he quit Scientology. His whole family are long time members - dad is OTVIII, mom is OTVII, sister signed a billion year Scientology Sea Org contract.
    Didn't realize he was previously involved w/CoS.

I found this on another site, but it seems they have removed his name from the Narconon site now.
    California Centers Deliver Life-Saving Rehab Services and Drug Education in Volume, and Open a New Center in Nevada

"One of the highlights of the year's activities was the Narconon participation in the Orange County Substance Abuse Prevention Network event. As part of the anti-drug presentation given by Narconon staff, Johnny Lewis of the new television show "Quintuplets" appeared and told how his mother used the Narconon drug education materials to teach him to avoid drug abuse, thereby helping him succeed in his career."

Narconon | History 2004 | USA and Canada
    Pic of Lewis @Narconon meeting

Johnny Lewis murdered his landlady and then fell to his death -- but he also viciously took the life of the landlady's cat by beating it to death ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story that Lewis -- who appeared on "Sons of Anarchy" -- seemed to be on PCP or meth, because he had exhibited superhuman strength as he fought two neighbors immediately after committing murder.

Law enforcement sources tell us Lewis went wild on landlady Catherine Davis' cat ... kicking and beating the life out of the animal. Law enforcement tells us Lewis did NOT use a weapon, but rather his bare hands and feet.

Lewis is the only suspect in the murder and cat killing. We're told cops are confident -- Lewis was the culprit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz27iFCBJe4

I guess it's fair to say the Narconon program was a failure? The thetans got him in the end... I read on his wikipedia and imdb pages this morning and nowhere did it make reference to Scientology.

That is such a crazy story. I am sorry for his landlady, her cat and the neighbours who were caught in his drugged up fuckery...

I'm sure Scientology is in damage control mode. I did a search and found a very interesting page. Death of Johnny Lewis, actor

The YouTube video of Johnny's dad is really disturbing considering what just happened. I bet that will be taken down soon.

Silver Member

Wow, this is so sad and crazy. To live 81 years and come to such a horrible end...RIP, lady.

Curse LA and their soft approach on violent offenders; this bastard should have still been behind bars on the felony assault when he beat the old woman (and her kitteh) to death. I ain't sorry the mother fucker is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Smiles.

Recently a woman in NJ took smiles and demembered her infant son. There have been several cases here recently and I hear across the country. It's a bad drug.

Oh Sluce - you were right, and that story guts me. I really hope some kind soul has updated the awww thread, 'cause I'm headed there for kittehs.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Goddamnit HalfSack... What the fuck?

Hold the fucking phone... He was involved with the CO$? With high ranking family members. Hmm.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck? Part of me is glad the fucker died, but another part wishes he would have been in prison and thrown to the wolves to be forever tortured.

On the other hand, if he got into drugs because of untreated mental issues as scientologists don't believe in proper drugs or therapy, the church also has had some part in this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I truly thought it was Jerry Lewis.....
    sluce likes this.

The whole story is f*cking bizarre. The CO$bots probably drove him to do drugs.
    And smiles? Where the fuck did this shit come from? What happened to the good old days of smoking weed and drinking peach schnapps for fun, ala 1985?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

mjw
    Elite Member

Probation official expressed concerns about actor months before he apparently killed woman

LOS ANGELES — An actor whose character died a violent death on the TV drama “Sons of Anarchy” plunged to his death in a driveway after apparently killing his landlady and attacking neighbors near Hollywood, police said Thursday.

Johnny Lewis, who played Kip “Half-Sack” Epps in the FX show, is the only suspect in the death of 81-year-old Catherine Davis, according to Los Angeles police.

Authorities found them dead Wednesday morning after neighbors reported a woman screaming inside the home, Cmdr. Andrew Smith said.

Lewis’ death ended in a turbulent nearly 10-month span during which he was repeatedly arrested and officials expressed concerns about his mental health and the danger he posed to others.

The home where Davis was found had been ransacked, glass was shattered and a dead cat was found.

Neighbors said a man had jumped a fence and assaulted a painter and homeowner next door.

The body of Lewis, 28, was found in the driveway. He could have jumped or fallen from the roof, garage or balcony, or tumbled down stairs from a patio area, Smith said.

Coroner’s investigative division Lt. Fred Corral said an autopsy found Davis’ cause of death was blunt head trauma and manual strangulation.

Lewis’ autopsy results will have to wait for toxicology tests to be completed, said Corral.

The deaths came about four months after a probation official expressed grave concern about Lewis’ mental health. The report was prepared in a case in which Lewis was accused of attempting to break into the home of a woman in Santa Monica, Calif., and it described him as a transient. That case came about six weeks after Lewis hit two men over the head with a bottle during a fight.

The probation official wrote of being “very concerned for the well-being of not only the community but that of the defendant.”

The May 17 report goes on to state that “the defendant suffers from some form of chemical dependency, mental health issue and a lack of permanent housing. Given this, (Lewis) will continue to be a threat to any community he may reside.”

Within days, Lewis was released to a treatment facility and he pleaded no contest to attempting to break into the home in mid-August.

He was placed on three years of supervised probation, sentenced to time-served in jail and no follow-up hearing was scheduled, court records show.

Lewis’ attorney Jonathan Mandel said the actor had serious mental issues that seemed to surface fairly recently. He said Lewis’ parents and others had tried desperately to help him.

“Johnny Lewis had a lot of problems, a lot of mental problems,” Mandel said by phone Thursday. “I recommended treatment for him but he declined it.”

He continued, saying: “I give a lot of credit to his parents. They were really strong in trying to help him out. They really went to bat for him, but I guess they just couldn’t do enough.”

Lewis was released from Los Angeles County Jail a week ago, according to court records.

He had pleaded no contest to assault with a deadly weapon and attempted burglary in separate cases, according to the records.

“Obviously defendant’s behavior is out of control and needs counseling afforded by a professional,” another probation officer wrote in a report filed in Lewis’ assault case.

Both probation reports state Lewis said he was earning about $20,000 a year as an actor in recent years, and he had been living with his parents when he was first arrested in January. In both cases, he was ordered to stay away from drugs.

Lewis’ career spanned more than a decade, mainly in small roles. He played Ricky in the 2007 movie “AVPR: Aliens vs Predator — Requiem” and was Dennis “Chili” Childress for two seasons on TV’s “The O.C.” He also appeared in episodes of such popular television shows as “Boston Public,” ‘’Judging Amy,” ‘’Malcolm in the Middle” and “Drake & Josh.”
    Probation official expressed concerns about actor months before he apparently killed woman - The Washington Post
    l

Johnny Lewis Death: Lawyer Says Sons of Anarchy Star Was Clearly "Delusional

Each minute seems to bring new information about the mysterious Johnny Lewis case.

The Sons of Anarchy actor died Wednesday in Los Angeles after plummeting from the roof of a house where he rented a room, and is now a suspect in the killing of the home's 81-year-old owner, who was found dead inside.

E! News spoke to attorney Jonathan Mandel, who represented Lewis in two of his criminal cases, and Mandel tells he urged Lewis to get help, but his client refused.

"I did recommend in both of his cases that he get a treatment option," Mandel tells E! News from Virginia, where he is working on another case. "He clearly had delusions."

What kind of delusions, exactly? Lewis' lawyer couldn't say, but added that it was clear "he was delusional."

"It was his decision," Mandel tells us of Lewis denying treatment. "He wanted door No. 2 and I couldn't control it." Mandel add that even if the TV actor would have chosen treatment, it was a big "if" whether or not it would have made a difference.

"Certainly he would have benefited from it," says Mandel. "Would it make a difference? I don't know exactly at this point what happened."

Mandel said he last spoke to Lewis about a month ago, but didn't want to delve into the nature of that call. "I don't know what caused the psychosis," he tells E! News, "Clearly, it did impede his judgment. Something was going on with him."

Meanwhile, the late star's lawyer shares with us that Lewis' family, most notably his father, Michael, have been working tirelessly to try to help him.

"My concern is with the family right now," says Mandel. "They were very loving and tenacious with him. They were loving and supportive in a very difficult situation. I have nothing but deep respect for his family, especially his father. They tried to work to solve the problem."

Regardless of Lewis' conflicts, Mandel calls him "a very interesting kid with a lot of talent."
    Johnny Lewis Death Lawyer Says Sons Of Anarchy Star Was Clearly Delusional| E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Christ between bath salts and face chewing and this 'smiles' drug with superhuman strength and murderous rage, what the fuck is going on with drugs today?

I thought you took drugs to feel good/to not feel bad?-not to chew face or attack people?
    Exactly! Don't forget the MMA fighter who ripped out his very much alive friend's eyes and heart while high and then proceeded to cook the heart for a snack.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Exactly! Don't forget the MMA fighter who ripped out his very much alive friend's eyes and heart while high and then proceeded to cook the heart for a snack.
    Jeeezus. I HAD forgotten. Now I remember. blerg.

am off to join KatScorp in the cute kitties thread now...
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Smilies. Sounds just like somthing those fucking cosbots would think of.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information