Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Johnny Lewis Dead: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Actor Found Dead Outside Los Feliz Woman's Home

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    He is Katy Perry's ex? Wow....sounds like the old gal was running an old fashioned flop house for criminals, druggies and riff raff.
    so...actors then

So I wonder if the lady was 70 or 81 years old? Big age difference there. These reporters never get shit straight.
    there's always conflicting nformation given out when a story breaks. It's probably more due to whatever they've been told by police spokespeople
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It's really bad. Yesterday we had 2 little kids on the bus on the way to school who began to behave very odd. They were taken to the hospital and said they drank a green liquid they found at home. Last report was that they suspect the kids drank the stuff used to make smiles.
    what kind of idiot drinks green fluid they just find lying around if they're over the age of two?
    . Why aren't the old drugs we've had for years good enough to get fucked up on nowdays?
    The old drugs are illegal so people keep tweaking the formulas of chemicals to make something not covered by the law yet. Legalizing or regulating existing drugs would kill a lot of that.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

mjw
    Elite Member

JOHNNY LEWIS
    String of Violent Crimes
    Before Alleged Murder

Johnny Lewis -- the "Sons of Anarchy" actor suspected of murdering his landlady Wednesday before falling off a roof to his death -- was convicted of several violent crimes in 2012 ... TMZ has learned.

According to official records, Lewis committed felony assault with a deadly weapon on January 3rd. The records don't specify the details of the crime, but they do show he was subsequently ordered to complete a rehab program for "treatment of mental health and/or drugs and alcohol."

The records also indicate Lewis was arrested on February 10th. Law enforcement sources tell us, he sucker-punched a man on his way out of a yogurt shop for no apparent reason.

Eight days afterwards, on February 18th, Lewis was arrested again for burglary. According to law enforcement sources, he had tried to break into a woman's house through a window, claiming he was looking for a friend ... but when the woman called cops, he took off.

Lewis was convicted of felony assault following his January arrest, and sentenced to a year in county jail. Lewis was also convicted of battery and burglary following his February arrests, and sentenced to 303 days in jail for those two crimes.

It's unclear exactly how many days he served and whether he spent the majority of his time in jail or in rehab. Lewis was ultimately released from jail SIX DAYS AGO on September 21st.

(FYI -- The mug shot for Lewis' felony assault arrest is unavailable because the LAPD doesn't release mugs.)

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

jesus....ticking time bomb.
    Sojiita and Kat Scorp like this.

Christ between bath salts and face chewing and this 'smiles' drug with superhuman strength and murderous rage, what the fuck is going on with drugs today?

I thought you took drugs to feel good/to not feel bad?-not to chew face or attack people?

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Christ between bath salts and face chewing and this 'smiles' drug with superhuman strength and murderous rage, what the fuck is going on with drugs today?
    time to start barricading myself in the house. it's too scary outside! will somebody drop me some booze? that's pretty much all i need to survive.
    Waterslide and Kat Scorp like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Whoa, this is some serious fuckery. And killing an old lady will send you straight to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    And a cat!
    You guys literally said exactly what I was about to post!! And I agree. Straight to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post

I thought you took drugs to feel good/to not feel bad?-not to chew face or attack people?
    This!!! I really do not understand the trend in drugs nowadays. I too always thought getting high was supposed to be FUN. This sounds like no definition of "fun" I have ever encountered and given the media coverage how could you not know? I wonder if this says something really alarming about the way society is headed....ugh.

Dang, Sluce, you called it. That one is new to me as well. Horrible name.

Nancy--that app is a good idea! trademark or patent it or whatever.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    what kind of idiot drinks green fluid they just find lying around if they're over the age of two?
    Little kids, in their own home, should have the right to assume they would be safe. Kids drink green koolaide and shit all the time so the color would not be a warning.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...171379961.html

Brothers Sickened, Possibly From 'Smiles' Drug: Cops
    State Police are testing a liquid green substance found inside the home of the young boys, according to Bangor Police, who believe it could be the "smiles" drug.

Two Northampton County elementary school kids were taken to the hospital on Monday after having some type of "symptoms," possibly from ingesting a controlled substance, according to Frank DeFelice, Acting Superintendent for Bangor Area School District.

Bangor Police tell NBC10 that the 7 and 10-year-old brothers ingested something, possibly at their home or on the bus ride to school.

State Police are testing a liquid green substance found inside the home of the young boys, according to Bangor Police, who believe it could be the "smiles" drug.

The hallucinogenic drug has been getting national attention after being linked to the recent deaths of two teenagers in Grand Forks, North Dakota, according to an MSNBC report.

NBC10 is in Northampton County working to find out more about this developing story and will update you when we find out more.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

You're right. I never drank unnaturally colored drinks growing up so I guess it wouldn't have occurred to me. I still get creeped out watching people drink blue Gatorade. Looks like Windex. Nothing you put in your body should be that colour! Except Freezies. That's the exception.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I LOVE freezies.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I agree. I hated koolaide as a kid and never gave it to my daughter. She does drink that gatorade crap though.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Sons of Anarchy Set "In Shock" Over Johnny Lewis' Death: "It Wasn't a Secret He Had Issues"

We always knew SAMCRO was a tight-lipped crew, and it seems the Sons of Anarchy stars are in real-life, too.

While details pour in about the shocking death of SOA actor Johnny Lewis—who was found dead this morning after allegedly killing his 81-year-old landlady—the show's main stars are staying mum on the matter. (Reps for Charlie Hunnam, Ron Perlman and Katey Segal say they have no comment.) But a show insider hints that most of the SOA actors had heard of Lewis' troubles prior to his death.

"I would be surprised if any of the actors comment," says a source who works on the show. "It wasn't a secret that Johnny had issues he was dealing with. No one could have expected it would end so tragically, though. Everyone is in shock."

Reports are surfacing that Lewis may have been on "smiles" (a synthetic, designer drug) when he either jumped or fell to his death at a Los Angeles area home, after allegedly fatally attacking his landlady. The 26-year-old actor had been in and out of jail and rehabilitation programs for the past six months. His body was found in the home's driveway.

A few of the supporting/recurring actors from SOA have reacted to Lewis' death via Twitter.

Kristen Renton (Ima): "I had known Johnny Lewis for over 10 years...I have no words to describe what I am feeling right now. So tragic and unnecessary."

Emilio Rivera(Marcus Alvarez ): R.I.P. Johnny " Halfsack" Lewis

LaMonica Garrett (Deputy Sheriff Cane): R.I.P Johny (half sack) Lewis #SOA

Raising Hope's Shannon Woodward (who was friends with Lewis; he dated her best friend Katy Perry in 2006) tweeted: "Johnny, I love you deeply and madly and always. My heart is broken in a million little pieces. I will miss you every day." She added, "Johnny Lewis was one of my best friends. He was very, very ill. His actions were a despicable result of that. It was not who he was."

Haylie Duff, who worked with Lewis in Raise Your Voice, wrote: "So sad to hear the news about Johnny. Such a nice and talented guy. RIP."

And Vampire Diaries star Kayla Ewell, who worked with Lewis on The O.C., tweeted: "The Johnny Lewis I knew was a charismatic, captivating guy. Let's remember the good times. RIP"

Lewis played Kip "Halfsack" Epps in the first two seasons of Anarchy, until he was stabbed to death in the second-season finale. At the time, Sons of Anarchy boss Kurt Sutter said Lewis had asked to leave the show because of creative differences.

"I will tell you that I've been having conversations with Johnny Lewis all season," Sutter told TV critic Alan Sepinwall at the time, "and Johnny wasn't happy on the show. Creatively, he really wanted out of his contract...I don't want an actor that's not happy. It's not good for the actor, and it's not good for the show. I love Johnny. I'd work with him again in a heartbeat."

This morning, Sutter released this online statement about Lewis: "It was a tragic end for an extremely talented guy, who unfortunately had lost his way. i wish i could say that i was shocked by the events last night, but i was not. i am deeply sorry that an innocent life had to be thrown into his destructive path. yes, it's day or mourning, but it's also a day of awareness and gratitude. sadly, some of us carry the message by dying."

Our hearts go out to everyone affected by this tragedy.
    Sons Of Anarchy Set In Shock Over Johnny Lewis Death It Wasnt A Secret He Had Issues| E! Online

Are any of his star friends tweeting condolences for the family of the innocent woman he murdered?
    Kat Scorp and hustle4alivin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Are any of his star friends tweeting condolences for the family of the innocent woman he murdered?
    And the neighbors who(all three of them-two injured) had to hold his crazed ass back at the door after they simply responded to sounds of distress from a neighbor and were attacked.

And don't forget the cat! Evil fuck had to even murder the cat!

Given his violent recent past it is good he is dead-his falling/jumping and cracking his head open like an egg was the best thing that could have happened after what he did.

Can I go kick the balls on his corpse?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I guess he quit Scientology. His whole family are long time members - dad is OTVIII, mom is OTVII, sister signed a billion year Scientology Sea Org contract.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information