Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Johnny Lewis Dead: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Actor Found Dead Outside Los Feliz Woman's Home

A "nice guy" having a very, very bad day.
    sluce and Kat Scorp like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Don't know who the hell he was but wow. Poor old lady.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    bath salts.
    Wasn't enough face eating for bath salts... plus it wasn't in Florida, so I'm sure this was all above board
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Shit. I have never heard of this smiles.........

mjw
    Elite Member

JOHNNY LEWIS
    Fresh Out of JAIL
    Before Murder

Johnny Lewis -- the man suspected of murdering his 81-year-old landlady Wednesday -- was 6 days out of jail before the killing ... TMZ has learned.

Lewis was released from L.A. County Jail on September 21. We're told he had several criminal cases filed against him at the time of his death.

We do not know the nature of the offenses, but law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the "Sons of Anarchy" star was also recently in rehab.

What's more ... we're told a dead cat was found in the house where Lewis lived with the landlady -- and the home was ransacked. Police are investigating, but Lewis is also suspected of killing the cat.

As we reported ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe Lewis was either on PCP or Meth at the time of the murder. The 2 people who fought Lewis before he fell to his death from a roof told cops the actor exhibited "superhuman strength."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

jesus, drugs are just bad ya'll mmmkay
    Waterslide and Kat Scorp like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Whoa, this is some serious fuckery. And killing an old lady will send you straight to hell.
    Waterslide and Callalily like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Shit. I have never heard of this smiles.........
    It's really bad. Yesterday we had 2 little kids on the bus on the way to school who began to behave very odd. They were taken to the hospital and said they drank a green liquid they found at home. Last report was that they suspect the kids drank the stuff used to make smiles.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Whoa, this is some serious fuckery. And killing an old lady will send you straight to hell.
    And a cat!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Sources: 'Sons of Anarchy' actor may have been on 'smiles' drug - latimes.com

Sources: 'Sons of Anarchy' actor may have been on 'smiles' drug

Investigators are looking into whether "Sons of Anarchy" actor Johnny Lewis may have been under the influence of drugs Wednesday when he allegedly fatally attacked an 81-year-old woman before falling to his own death.
    Sources said detectives believe C2-I — a new designer drug known as "smiles" — might have played a role in the incident. The illegal drug causes hallucinogenic effects, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration, and was linked to the deaths of two North Dakota teenagers this summer.

The drug is usually sold in tablets or powder form, which users often mix with chocolate before eating.
    Los Angeles police found the body of Lewis in a driveway in the 3600 block of Lowry Road on Wednesday morning, authorities said. Law enforcement sources said he fell on his head from a roof or balcony.
    The Los Angeles County coroner's office identified the woman as Catherine Davis, 81, who police said Wednesday may have rented a room to Lewis. The sources said Davis and Lewis got into some kind of altercation.
    Details of the incident were still not clear as the investigation continued, but authorities said it began about 10:40 a.m. Wednesday when police received several calls reporting a "screaming woman" and three men fighting.
    Lewis allegedly climbed a wall and fought with a house painter at a neighboring residence before going back to Davis' home, police said. He then scaled the wall again to fight with the painter and the owner of the second house, Los Angeles police Sgt. Frank Preciado said.

The owner of the home said reports that Lewis showed “superhuman strength” were accurate. In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, he said Lewis was hardly detered by the blows he took, that it was like “hitting him with a fly swatter.”

The neighbor, his wife and the painter ran into the house after managing to shake Lewis. It took all three barricaded against the door to keep him out, said the neighbor, who asked not to be identified.
    When officers arrived, they found Lewis' body in the driveway about six feet from the wall. They later found Davis' body at the home. Investigators said they believe Davis died from blunt force trauma and that Lewis was the sole suspect.
    Coroner's officials said no official causes of death had been determined.

The two men who fought with the suspect received minor injuries and were treated at the scene, Preciado said.
    Best known for his two-season role as Kip "Half-Sack" Epps on "Sons of Anarchy," Lewis' list of credits include appearances on "Boston Public," "The O.C.," "Criminal Minds" and "The Guardian." The Los Angeles native also had several film roles, including a part in "The Runaways" and "Raise Your Voice," starring Hilary Duff.
    He most recently played a prisoner in "186 Dollars to Freedom," released this month.

I have never heard of this smiles shit. I need some sort of app that keeps me up to date with all the dumb shit people are doing now days to catch a buzz, so I know the signs of that shit and stay far, far away from them.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Jesus Christ. Who knows what drugs people are coming up with now. Why aren't the old drugs we've had for years good enough to get fucked up on nowdays? Hope those kids are okay, and their parents get busted.

Edit: Just read update to thread. You called it, Sluce!!

^eta: exactly

again, who decided to try this shit as a drug?

So fucked up, I don't even know what to say about it.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Just googled this guy and it's difficult to find a pic where he does not look drugged out.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Just googled this guy and it's difficult to find a pic where he does not look drugged out.
    I know! I remember when he was the "unsub" on that episode of Criminal Minds where he was a copycat murderer. He totally looked the part.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information