Login to remove the ads!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis ‘have terrible hygiene’

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Love you too my Bella!
    I really dont get the obsession with Chicklets,tombstone blindly white fake teeth.
    Why should all stars have new teefs on and look like they bought a pair from the same shop?
    What is wrong with human teeth?
    Now i dont live with JD(yeah,yeah i know)so i cant be sure how often he bathes or brushes his teeth.
    Does that stops me loving the man?NO way.I ll love him toothless and dirty.

Best line I've read in a long while.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    ^^We're trying to get my husband to stop smoking; my SIL brought home a bunch of pamphlets given to her by a guest speaker they had at the school where she works. The speaker said that for people who have smoked for approx. 10 years and quit, it takes about 5 years for the effects of smoking and nicotine to "clear" form their body.
    I've been smoke free for a year now, and I can tell you that all the guest speakers and pamphlets aren't working. Your husband has to be ready to quit FOR HIMSELF! If he quits for the sake of someone else, he won't make it.
    Boycotting The Ravens!!!

No,he wont..*sighs heavily*
    Reality is an illusion caused by extreme lack of alcohol.

I agree. You have to really want to quit to be successful. And it is HARD!!!

He's not a pack-a-day smoker, but still, smokes coniderably more than when I met him. At that time, and even early in our marriage, he would smoke maybe once a week at the most. Now, he smokes about 3-4 cigs in the evening, though I don't know if/how many he smokes while at work (I think he's been too busy to even think about a smoke break). His paternal GF died of lung cancer due to smoking; his maternal GF didn't smoke, but also died of cancer. His paternal grandmother died of cancer as well, so I would think he is at a higher risk, and since he saw what smoking did to his paternal GF, knows what could happen. He swore he was going to stop for Lent, but of course didn't.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Love you too my Bella!
    I really dont get the obsession with Chicklets,tombstone blindly white fake teeth.
    Why should all stars have new teefs on and look like they bought a pair from the same shop?
    What is wrong with human teeth?
    Now i dont live with JD(yeah,yeah i know)so i cant be sure how often he bathes or brushes his teeth.
    Does that stops me loving the man?NO way.I ll love him toothless and dirty.

I do not like horse teeth, poor Hilary Duff but Johnny Depps teeth are brown and that is just wrong in this day and age.

and no, if I have to deal with going to the dentist then so should he who makes a living off of his appearance.

I noticed the Canadians had white fluffy teeth-kind of like Mormons. Course, Mormons don't drink soda,coffee or tea. I wonder how they all do it, the Canadians I mean.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I noticed the Canadians had white fluffy teeth-kind of like Mormons. Course, Mormons don't drink soda,coffee or tea. I wonder how they all do it, the Canadians I mean.

they travel south to get their teeth fixed?

probably all that good clean water

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    but sweetie, you were fucking 'im everyday. see, he gotz to bathe cause you're working that ass over frequently... dirty whore! I love that about you and ME!

oh you know it Mel, i'm a filthy dirty whore and that french boy had an enormous python between his legs...sigh...i jumped on that 3 sometimes 4 times a day
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I don't know, I've been to France a few times and never noticed any extra smelly people.
    I have lived in France. With French people. There is some truth to stereotype. Yes, the French do bathe. But they're not hung up about body odor, so deodorant doesn't seem to be a top priority. At least, when it comes to the villages and smaller towns. Big city French people do have a personal hygiene regimen, but it's about being clean, not covering the natural smells of the human body.

Johnny = dirty but not gross, therefore doable. If you're into hippies.
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Strange, most people I know are all about using deodorant to cover the fact that they don't bathe or shower every day. Where did you go?
    I retrieved my old account... Call me ZabriskiePoint or LaFolie, whichever you want

When I lived in Berteaucourt-les-Dames, just outside of Amiens, people showered about once or twice a week but cleaned their pits/face daily. Only the women I knew wore deodorant. (this was circa 1995 or so)
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^ewww
    I retrieved my old account... Call me ZabriskiePoint or LaFolie, whichever you want

I'll betcha Jessica Simpson is dirtier than either of these two. I just got home from the salon and one of the rags said Jessica only washes her hair when it smells. We already know she doesn't brush her teeth.

Benicio del Toro, Keanu Reeves, Drew Barrymore, Mel Gibson, Helena Bonham Carter have all been accused at one time or another of being stank. I'm sure they are not the only ones.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information