Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Johnny Depp: Former Hollywood heartthrob finally loses his model looks at 52

Nah he has no taste & is just bloated & derpy.

I don't think it has to do with him looking old. His teeth look horrible - they are all black in between, and his skin colour is way off. He just looks really unhealthy. Like, if he went for a good dental cleaning and his skin looked healthy, he'd look a lot better. Maybe something's wrong with his liver that's giving him that skin colour?

^ Well that would be the drink and drugs then?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You're board-stalking me Trixie, arent you? Please? Lol!

I ha ent see the commercial, I did walk past a large poster in my local drug store & did a double take. It kindof looked like Christian Kane (but not as good!), i was quite surprised to discover it was Dirty Derpy Depp.

Wait , are you saying this is depp? I don't think it is. EDIT,just saw trixie noticed too. oops.

Bronze Member

Wow! I didn't know he was in Platoon.

The families of the victims of James ‘Whitey’ Bulger have slammed Johnny Depp for defending the actions of the man he plays in new movie ‘Black Mass’.
    Depp, who transformed himself for the role of the infamous Boston mobster, clearly warmed to his subject while embodying him in the film.
    - Johnny Depp salutes Wes Craven
    - Depp’s wife could face jail over dog smuggling
    - ‘Rude’ Emily Blunt should ‘leave Hollywood’

“There’s a kind heart in there,” Depp told WCVB.
    “There’s a cold heart in there. There’s a man who loves. There’s a man who cries. There’s a lot to the man.”
    He also told Associated Press: “No matter how good that person is deemed, no matter how bad that person is deemed, by anyone and everyone, my responsibility was to do my best to represent him in a human light.
    “No disrespect to any victims or families of victims, but there was some element for me that was kind of glad that he got away. For 16 years he was on the lam and he wasn’t causing any trouble. He was living his life. Good on him.”
    Now the families of some of those Bulger killed have reacted with fury over his remarks.
    Bill St. Croix’s sister Deborah Hussey was murdered by Bulger in 1985, aged 26.
    He told the Boston Globe: “I wonder how Johnny Depp would feel if his sister got strangled and buried in the basement with two other corpses?
    “There’s nothing humane about Jimmy Bulger. Shame on [Depp]. That was a very stupid, insensitive comment.”
    Patricia Donahue, the wife of Michael Donahue, who was shot to death by Bulger in 1982, added: “I think he should have spoken to the victims before he took on this movie or got the papers from the trial to see how these victims felt and what [Bulger] was really like.
    “The people who are human are the people who were killed, not Bulger. He’s a sicko, a psycho.
    “This is not Hollywood, this is the real thing here. How can you be glad that someone who killed a lot of people goes on the run? How can you have compassion for that person knowing what he’s done?”
    Bulger, 86, is currently serving a life sentence for his part in 11 murders, all while running a huge criminal network which ran from the 70s to the 90s.
    He fled from an indictment in 1995, and was on the run for 16 years before getting caught in 2011 in Santa Monica, California, where he was living with his girlfriend, Catherine Greig.
    But not all those with a personal interest in the movie have slated Depp.
    Tim Connors is the son of Edward Connors, who was murdered by Bulger in 1975. Referring to Depp’s comments, he said: “I guess everybody has at least some good in him, but any good [Bulger] has in him is definitely overshadowed by all the bad he’s done.”
    Meanwhile, Detective Lieutenant Bob Long, now retired, and who spent many years chasing Bulger, said: “When I was watching Johnny Depp on the screen, I actually thought I was looking at Whitey Bulger.”
    The movie, which also stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Joel Edgerton, is out in the UK on November 27.

Source: https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/post/129...mobster-whitey

Bronze Member

There is definitely something going on with him. He is so bloated and sweaty looking. Drugs and alcohol tend to catch up to you!

I think he should use the before/after pics of Keanu as motivation. He could do it too. Get a personal trainer, lose some weight, stop dressing like a weirdo, shave that thing off his face and maybe, just maybe he'll get the hot back and stop looking like James Franco's dad.
    Annika likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Wait , are you saying this is depp? I don't think it is. EDIT,just saw trixie noticed too. oops.
    ??? No. Not at all.

Gold Member

What's this "finally"?He's looked like something the cat dragged in for a couple of years. You can't hide behind the scarves forever.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ??? No. Not at all.

Sorry, i had a brainfart. I got confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    That was the only funny part of the interview but wtf was wrong with Johnny? He seemed to have trouble forming his words.

...and he looked like baked shit.
    Baked albino shit, and a fatass Don Ameche. Is he wearing foundation? If so, gf needs a consult at Lancome. Maybe Lisa Eldridge can fix that mess. If that's his actual skin tone though, he's really ill. Hasn't he done heroin in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Well, I must admit I find this just a wee bit amusing because usually these types of comments are reserved for women who dare to age and gain some weight in the process. Men are generally allowed to age more gracefully. But I also agree something is off with Johnny, i.e, could be drinking or drugs and to me, his color looks bad too. Aging is one thing, it happens to us all but he just looks unhealthy overall. Especially since he didn't look this puffy and overweight until recently. Maybe Amber is doing something in an attempt to bump him off (just kidding, I think) or who knows, maybe he's got some health issue we don't know about.
    I doubt they had a pre-nup.

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    It's (1) his facial hair and (b) Amber. She's a hotness vampire. Every night as Johnny sleeps, Amber hovers over his face. She inhales deeply each of his exhalations, sucking in his hotness with each breath. She thrives on it. With each exhale, he grows ever uglier while her beauty multiplies.

When awake he wonders about what has happened. He doesn't know how to regain what he has lost, he only knows that it seems gone for good. Sometimes, he suspects the truth. His inner voice whispers to him, "It's her." but then he convinces himself out of it as he pours another scotch.

She'll only stop when there's not one shred of hotness left to him. Then she'll move on to her next victim.
    Possibly a little too close to the truth? I think Amber has gone from symptom to cause at this point....

Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I remember seeing Johnny Depp in Platoon and thinking "This guy is way too pretty to be in Vietnam".

He was pretty, and what I remember reading is that he was desperate to shake the pretty boy image. I almost want to think that now that he's finally achieved it, he'd be happy about it.

green smoothie diet and several trips to the dentist will clean him up!

Elite Member

Johnny Depp sells luxury yacht to avoid rough seas with wife Amber Heard

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/johnny-depp-sells-luxury-yacht-to-avoid-rough-seas-with-wife-amber-heard/ar-AAeKLlN?ocid=

Australian Women's Weekly
    1 day ago

© Provided by Australian Women's Weekly

Instead of rocking the boat, Johnny Depp has instead sold his 156-foot luxury yacht to keep the waters smooth with his wife Amber Heard.

An insider revealed to US Weekly that Heard refused to climber aboard the yacht, dubber the Vajoliroja after Depps former lover of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, and their kids Lily-Rose, 16, and Jack, 13.

The ship was purchased in 2007 was a reminder of the Black Mass lead’s past.

“Johnny loved that yacht. But he bought it for Vanessa,” adds the insider. “And Amber is still jealous of her.

The movie star and the French signer never married, and separated in June 2012. Later that month, Depp confirmed he was dating Heard and the couple wed in February this year.

© Provided by Australian Women's Weekly Johnny Depp sells his yacht, the Vajoliroja, which was named after his ex Vanessa Paradis, and their children Lily-Rose and Jack.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information