Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Johnny Depp: Former Hollywood heartthrob finally loses his model looks at 52

My theory: he fell off the wagon. The drinking accounts for the bloat, the dead eyes and the trophy wife who is clearly using him, imo. As for the pubic haired beard, he's always worn that ugly shit. He just can't pull it off anymore.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He looks that way to me too. Drink/drugs.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think it may be drugs or alcohol, too. He looked fine, dirty, but fine up until a few months ago. He looks bloated and a total mess now.

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    I don't like facial hair as it is, but his facial hair is really ugly, the way it grows all thin and wiry.

I thought it was funny on Jimmy Kimmel when Johnny and Jimmy kissed on the lips when Johnny came on and then after the interview, they kissed goodbye on the lips.
    That was the only funny part of the interview but wtf was wrong with Johnny? He seemed to have trouble forming his words.

...and he looked like baked shit.

He needs to wash his hair and like soak in a bath tub for like three days. Shave all that shit off your face or grow it all on. Stop doing that ugly goatee shit. Quit dressing like a cross between Keith Richards and a pirate and I think he wouldn't look too bad. He's just looks gross, BUT it's easy to change.
    BITTER and Cartermrc like this.

Wow, someone in their 50's doesn't look as good as they did over 30 years ago. Shocking!!

edit: I've never thought he was all that attractive.
    Novice and Angeli like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Meh, he looks older, is all. I never thought he was the hottest thing ever, anyway. He always looks stoned out of his mind, and as everyone else says, dirty and unkempt. This is just an older version of that.
    Cartermrc likes this.

See, I don't think it's that he looks older. Older is fine. Older is expected. He looks like a bloated mess. I don't look like I did when I was 20, but I rolled with the times and updated my look to better match my age.
    BITTER, Trixie, tulip and 10 others like this.

Well, I must admit I find this just a wee bit amusing because usually these types of comments are reserved for women who dare to age and gain some weight in the process. Men are generally allowed to age more gracefully. But I also agree something is off with Johnny, i.e, could be drinking or drugs and to me, his color looks bad too. Aging is one thing, it happens to us all but he just looks unhealthy overall. Especially since he didn't look this puffy and overweight until recently. Maybe Amber is doing something in an attempt to bump him off (just kidding, I think) or who knows, maybe he's got some health issue we don't know about.
    fuzuoko, czb, Sleuth and 5 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It's (1) his facial hair and (b) Amber. She's a hotness vampire. Every night as Johnny sleeps, Amber hovers over his face. She inhales deeply each of his exhalations, sucking in his hotness with each breath. She thrives on it. With each exhale, he grows ever uglier while her beauty multiplies.

When awake he wonders about what has happened. He doesn't know how to regain what he has lost, he only knows that it seems gone for good. Sometimes, he suspects the truth. His inner voice whispers to him, "It's her." but then he convinces himself out of it as he pours another scotch.

She'll only stop when there's not one shred of hotness left to him. Then she'll move on to her next victim.
    Trixie, Beeyotch, SHELLEE and 16 others like this.

Ok nevermind ^ this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

It's not just age or weight gain. His skin looks gross. He's walking into Mickey Rourke territory. Scary. Did he have some sort of facial implants?

Bronze Member

He'd look good again if he just lost weight. Especially for 52.

What I hate the most is all the kissing on the red carpet. Why?? Did he do that with Vanessa as well?
    dilligaf likes this.

Strung out like a mofo.

This is Hollywood. He should/could still look good at 52. Especially with his genes.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information