Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Get Hitched

I wish I could understand the level of hate directed his way now that he is older. He's the same guy. Same no bathing, etc. just got a few years on him and boy did the tide turn on him.
    Sassiness, emkat, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

From what I know, he cheated on Vannessa Paradise, who threw him out, then suddenly developed the need to get married and shacked up with the next available future trophy wife, because he went from a Keith Richards fan to a Keith Richards impersonator with drugs and booze. Sad thing is, he makes a complete asshat of himself while he obviously belieses he is cool.
    I'mNotBitter and arie_skop like this.

Actually I believe it was Vanessa who didn't want to get married, not Johnny. You know he gets engaged to EVERYONE he dates. Amber was running some damn good game to actually get him down the aisle.
    czb, Kittylady, faithanne and 2 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I wonder what their first kid will be named, if it's a girl maybe Alimonia?
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

There's no fool like an old fool.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Why would any woman, let alone a young, pretty celebrity who could probably choose from a lineup of men choose this old, dirty, baked bean teeth, probably smelly, disgusting looking weirdo?
    Well, he's super famous, has a shit-ton of money, is wildly infatuated with you, and is apparently super easy to get so fucked up on drugs/drink that he will do most anything you want no matter how you behave or treat him.

Sounds like a money-hungry narcissist's wet dream. Plus he's probably so out of it he'll believe you when you tell him how much you kissed him last night. When actually he was passed out on the floor. See, no problemo.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I wish I could understand the level of hate directed his way now that he is older. He's the same guy. Same no bathing, etc. just got a few years on him and boy did the tide turn on him.
    Maybe not so much hate as appalled surprise and disappointment that he went off the rails so badly, and has shown us that he's not nearly as intelligent and self-aware as he (and perhaps we) thought he was?

It's more the way he's been acting than the way he looks, imo. Although--this isn't fair, but it's true--grubbiness plays better with youth than age. Grubby young man=arty, eccentric, at worst a bit mentally 'off' but probably 'cool'. Grubby old man=crazy wino/possible perv, e.g. Nick Nolte. It's not fair.

They could also name their first kid Nixa Prenuptia. That sounds pretentious enough.
    Kittylady and darksithbunny like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I thought he was a semi-loser and douchebag even back in the day ('90-93) when he was engaged to Winona (who I thought could have done better) and shooting up in the Viper room, which he was part owner of. I'll bet River Phoenix would be alive today if he'd never hung out with Johnny Depp at that stupid club. But at least he looked hot then.

By the time he got with Vanessa he looked scruffy, but still cleaned up ok. After many years of forgetting what soap and shampoo and toothpaste are, age, nicotine buildup and goodness knows what else he looks like someone who's been homeless and living under a bridge for a year. It now looks like he's back on both booze and something hard core. Plus whatever meds a guy his age who smokes and drinks and has a history of drug abuse needs to function while being married to a girl in her 20s.

As for how she hooked him? Puleeze.

pussaypower
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Plus he's probably so out of it he'll believe you when you tell him how much you kissed him last night. When actually he was passed out on the floor. See, no problemo.
    That is not as far fetched as it seems. Ma Kitty knows someone who does exactly that. Every time her husband starts showing signs of getting frisky she breaks out the booze and gets him hammered because she knows he'll only have hazy memories the next day and she can smile and tell him how great he was the night before. The poor bastard thinks he's a total stud while she's laughing behind his back at how "clever" she is.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I wonder who takes longer to get ready to go somewhere -- her, with hair, makeup, and a dress, or him with 42 chains, 3 scarves, a wallet on a chain, 17 rings, a bandanna or two carefully placed in his back pocket, glasses and a jaunty hat, carefully distressed but hipster-looking leather shoes...

Well probably not him because that looks like same accessories he's had on for about a year now. He probably never takes those off.
    Yoko Ono likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Well probably not him because that looks like same accessories he's had on for about a year now. He probably never takes those off.
    I agree and it's not like he takes them off to wash, because that clearly hasn't happened in well over a decade.
    Linne likes this.

So if he sleeps in them, he is ready to go day or night!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

FIRST PICTURES: Inside Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's idyllic island wedding on a beach in the Bahamas
    Johnny Depp and Amber Heard said 'I do' for the second time on the actor's own private island in the Bahamas.
    Now exclusive photos reveal the intimate details from the picturesque ceremony that took place under a white flower-strewn marquee on the beach of Little Hall's Pond Cay on February 7.
    Amber, 28, wore a long white gown with long sleeves and a billowing white veil, while the 51-year-old actor donned a white tuxedo jacket, black tie, black trousers and white shoes.

The bride was surrounded by several bridesmaids in pastel dresses, while Johnny's son Jack, 12, from his former relationship with Vanessa Paradis, stood by him.
    'Johnny's private island is a tropical paradise. Wedding guests were treated to an amazing weekend that ended with a romantic beach ceremony,' a source told People.
    'Guests relaxed on the beaches, had fun snorkeling and enjoyed food cooked by private chefs. Everyone seemed to have the best time. It was a very celebratory vibe.'

'The weather was perfect and the beach setting was gorgeous,' the source continued. 'The ceremony was beach casual and intimate, yet very romantic.'
    It was a setting fit for an island princess, and it's clear that Johnny has stars in his eyes whenever he sees Amber.
    The actor is 'madly in love' with the actress he met on the set of the film The Rum Diary.
    'She is a free-thinker and an independent woman who makes her own decisions. Her presence has changed his life,' a friend told People.
    Newly released aerial-view pictures show pure white sands and clear blue waters at the exclusive residence, which also shows arranged seating carefully in place in the shade of palm trees.
    The couple made their union legal with a simple ceremony at Depp's Los Angeles home on February 3.
    The actor fell in love with the island while shooting Pirates Of The Caribbean there on Little Halls Pond Cay in 2004 and soon snapped it up for $3.6 million.
    The island has six beaches which Depp named after his two children Jack and Lily-rose and their mother, his former partner Vanessa Paradis, a palm tree-lined lagoon and solar-powered houses.
    'I don’t think I’d ever seen any place so pure and beautiful,' Johnny told Vanity Fair in 2009. 'You can feel your pulse rate drop about 20 beats. It’s instant freedom.'
    With accommodation on the tropical isle limited, it was said that many of the guests stayed on Depp's luxury yacht, called Vajoliroja.
    Among those who presumably attended were members of the bride's family, and Johnny's daughter Lily-Rose, 15.
    The couple - who got engaged after a yearlong romance - are said to have chosen the date because of their hectic working schedules.

Read more: Inside Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's island wedding on a beach in the Bahamas | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

It's just so bizarre to me.

Inside Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's idiotic island wedding on a beach in the Bahamas

fixed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information