Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: John Travolta's son dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    It was an accident...no it was a seizure...accident...seizure...When they can't get the facts straight something stinks. And yeah, it's fair to question every death in the vicinity of a Scieno. There are dead bodies piled high around this freakish cult.
    Exactly. It could very well be just a tragic accident, but with the secrecy behind their son's condition and the Co$ connection, there's bound to be some questions. But I somehow doubt they'll be any more forthcoming about his death than they were during his life.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I say what I think too and you did speak to what went through your mind so why would I not include you when I said we're making presumptions?

you quoted my post, and then said it wasn't fair for 'us' to be presuming anything right now.

I wasn't presuming anything for 'us' , I was speaking for myself.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

.. dead yet?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

That's terrible news. It must be absolutely horrible to lose a child!!

The blow to the head could have caused the seizure. No big mystery there.

And autism is not a mental illness. Psychiatric treatment isn't even necessary. Well, sometimes psychotropic drugs might be used, but it's still not a mental illness, IMO. I suppose it might seem sort of psychological because behavior modification is usually needed but it's not like the diagnosis of autism warrants psychotherapy. I know Scientologists hate psychiatry, but autism is a developmental disorder & I don't really understand why treating it would be considered a bad thing.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Sounds like he had a seizure and fell and hit his hear in the tub. Nobody should lose a child. I do think if his family hadn't been Clams, he'd have a better quality of life.

This is so sad
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    .. dead yet?
    Yes.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Exactly. It could very well be just a tragic accident, but with the secrecy behind their son's condition and the Co$ connection, there's bound to be some questions. But I somehow doubt they'll be any more forthcoming about his death than they were during his life.
    There may not be anything sinister about the poor kids death, but with CO$ involvement I'm not going to assume there is not.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Thats Really Sad But Probably What They Secretly Wanted. They Ignored His Condition His Whole Fucking Life The Poor Kid

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    And you know this as FACT, how? Like I said in my previous post, I don't know if what you alledge is or isn't the case, but I'm not going to lynch the parents when nothing has been proven.
    Elisa, there have been lots of stories over the years about how this kid was treated. When he took ill at 2 years, John yanked him out of the hospital and refused all drugs. When it became evident that the child wasn't talking, interacting, and had lots of motor problems, his parents followed $cientology teachings and slapped the cans on him rather than seek medical treatment.

Kelly blamed all of Jett's illnesses on chemicals and maintained a green home, as though that was all Jett needed.

Ex-$cientologists have said that Jett went through at least one open heart surgery with very little drug treatment.

So questioning the parents in all mess is only natural.

How do we know what quality of life he had? Just because he was kept out of the public eye hardly means he was neglected. They may have decided it was a private grief to be dealt with the best way they could. Are we sure he was austistic?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I don't think his death was deliberate or planned.. well, directly anyways.. but the fact that autism requires one to accept professional help/behavioral modification and acknowledge the developmental disorder-- however mild or serious it may be-- is what leads me to believe that Jett went untreated because it would be a huge blow to the CO$ tenets and their massive ego... It might have been unrelated to his death, but the fact that whatever developmental and/or psychological disorder Jett suffered from was swept under the rug and all but ignored did him no favors.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i seriously doubt that they tried to revive him; the poor kid.

grim's right; the attic probably was his home sons of bitches! i hate these C0$ assholes!

also, when tragedy happens in hollywood; it does wonders for that person's career; so im sure deep down John's loving this; low-life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    It was an accident...no it was a seizure...accident...seizure...When they can't get the facts straight something stinks. And yeah, it's fair to question every death in the vicinity of a Scieno. There are dead bodies piled high around this freakish cult.
    Agreed. In this day and age people don't die from hitting their head if they receive medical care quickly. Which begs the question: why was the autistic son left unsupervised? Because their cult denied he even had a problem.

Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information