Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: John Travolta's son dead...

Just because he wasn't seen in public much does not mean he wasn't loved dearly. This is going to be so hard on all of them.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    i wonder if john regrets ignoring his son for all those years

rip jett
    Huh? How do you know he ignored the kid? Do you live with them?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Fair? Who cares about fair. Travolta is a Scientologist asswipe, his kid was autistic and they refused treatment for him cuz their bullshit cult prohibited it, he's the worst kept closetcase secret in hollywood and belongs to a cult that represses and murders people.
    This is why I'm not exactly gushing over with sympathy for them. Who withholds a wealth of medical expertise from their own child just because your nutso cult says you're not supposed to believe in modern psych medicine? Is your cult more important than your child's health?

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I don't know that it's fair for us to be presuming anything right now. I'm not saying what you're suggesting isn't the case, but what if it isn't? None of us knows anything about his alledged illness, his upbringing, the circumstances of his death; only that regardless, it's extremely sad.
    please don't include me in that 'us'

I speak for myself.....and I say what I think

I have the utmost compassion for this boy, but I blame his parents for his treatment. Locking up the emotionally or mentally disturbed went out with electric light. And I did point out that I knew my thought was horrible, but it was the first thing through my head.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Yes, I know I'm horrible but the first thing that went through my head was that they did away with this poor kid

Poor child, what a terrible life he seems to have had....all due to Co$
    Me too. I remember reading somewhere that they were having a lot of problems with his behavior. He would act out. I can't recall if he was violent or not, but he was definitely no COS poster child like Suri Cruise.

I feel sorry for the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    And you know this as FACT, how? Like I said in my previous post, I don't know if what you alledge is or isn't the case, but I'm not going to lynch the parents when nothing has been proven.
    How do we know any of what we blather on about daily is fact? I'll lynch the parents for being what they are anyhow: fucked up asshole cultists.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    UPDATE: 4:00 PM ET -- Travolta's attorney Michael Ossi says Jett suffered a seizure at his family's vacation home at the Old Bahama Bay Hotel on Grand Bahama Island. Attempts to revive him were unsuccessful and he died on scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
    John Travolta’s 16-year-old son, Jett, has died after a hotel accident in the Bahamas, according to TMZ.
    The actor and his family were on vacation at the Old Bahama Bay hotel on the Grand Bahama island, when Jett fell and hit his head on the bathtub, a source told Access on Friday at 10 AM PST.
    Following the accident, Jett Travolta was taken to Rand Memorial Hospital in the Bahamas.
    TMZ said a spokesperson at the hospital confirmed the teen’s death.
    When contacted by Access Hollywood, an employee at the Old Bahama Bay hotel, where Travolta owns several beachfront units, said she was “not allowed to talk about [the incident].”
    Jett was one of two children for the actor and his wife, Kelly Preston. The couple also has an 8-year-old daughter, Ella Bleu.
    Travolta, 54, and Preston, 46, were married in September 1991. Jett was born the following April.

Report: John Travolta’s Teen Son Dies Following Fall At Bahamas Hotel | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    It was an accident...no it was a seizure...accident...seizure...When they can't get the facts straight something stinks. And yeah, it's fair to question every death in the vicinity of a Scieno. There are dead bodies piled high around this freakish cult.

I have to agree with Grimm's assessment that telling people the boy had Kawasaki disease - which is usually curable in almost all cases except those neglected until the heart is severely damaged, instead of admitting he may have suffered from a form of autism and then left him untreated all those years simply because of his parents 'beliefs' about mental health was cruel and abusive IMO. With this happening outside the US, I doubt we'll ever get the whole story since no autopsy may be necessary there, especially if ANS was any indication of how their legal system works.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    It was an accident...no it was a seizure...accident...seizure...When they can't get the facts straight something stinks. And yeah, it's fair to question every death in the vicinity of a Scieno. There are dead bodies piled high around this freakish cult.
    Yeah and in the Bahamas too. Anna Nicole Smith anyone?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    please don't include me in that 'us'
    I speak for myself.....and I say what I think

I have the utmost compassion for this boy, but I blame his parents for his treatment. Locking up the emotionally or mentally disturbed went out with electric light. And I did point out that I knew my thought was horrible, but it was the first thing through my head.
    I say what I think too and you did speak to what went through your mind so why would I not include you when I said we're making presumptions?

This is HORRIBLE. I pray this is not CO$-related... John doesn't seem that malicious, but something was seriously wrong with that boy and his repeated denial that nothing was wrong really did not sit well with me. I hope this wasn't something that resulted from his refusal to administer drugs or medication for something to his son... so tragic.

I hope they release a better story explaining his death, because these ones sound suspicious.

Poor kid, he was way too young to die.

I don't believe they offed him on purpose but I believe that he would be living if he had had proper treatment for his autism.

Maybe he had a seizure after hitting his head? Who knows. But I can imagine this thread ending up being about a million pages long with theories of 'what actually happened'.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I hope they release a better story explaining his death, because these ones sound suspicious.
    The lawyer has probably already been fired for the siezure comment.

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information