Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: John Travolta's son dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    That's the guy he kissed on the lips, isn't it? Yeah caretaker. He takes care of his erections regularly

E! Online says that Jett had a history of seizures. If I remember correctly, this was the reason that Kelly said she kept a "green home", right? Except the kid was clearly autistic and probably needed the medication for his seizures. I don't know how that played out when he was older, but I do know that the Scientologists believe that you shouldn't take medication for mental illness and try to overcome it with your mind (by giving tons of money to the Scientologists, that is). I am utterly disgusted by these two and have been for awhile. I'm guessing that they were ashamed of having an autistic son, since autism doesn't exist in their faith, so they ignored it and hoped it would go away. I don't know if this contributed to his death, but if he wasn't given medication for his seizures, then they need to be held accountable by the general public.

---------

Jett had a history of seizures, according to Ossi. Preston had said her son suffered from Kawasaki disease, which can cause a variety of painful side effects, including seizures, and sometimes lead to heart problems.

John Travolta's Son Jett Dead at 16 - E! Online
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

lies all lies.

What the hell is it with the Bahamas? Anna Nicole's son dies over there, Aaliyah died over there, now this?

This blind item was posted on Blind Gossip just a few minutes ago:

BlindGossip.com » Blog Archive » Family Will Face Medical and Legal Scrutiny

Family Will Face Medical and Legal Scrutiny
    Which celebrity family is soon going to come under serious attack from both law enforcement and the medical community? A death in their family may have been preventable had the family sought proper medical treatment for the victim. Instead, they publicly denied the deceased’s true condition, and privately refused treatment that could have prevented the tragic death. Two District Attornies are now consulting with medical experts and the Coroner to determine jurisdiction and to see if charges can be brought against those who refused treatment.

^ Please BlindGossip is BULLSHIT! They release blind items that are stolen, obvious bullshit or after shit hits the news.

They suck dick.

But I am quite biased, I have made my hate for them well known.

FUCK BLINDGOSSIP!!!!

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I can't believe that "loving parents" would not check on their 16 year old son all night and that someone else found him the next day! I always checked on my kids before bed, and before I went to sleep. How can you not notice where your child is when your all in a hotel together? This is sad. He may have been saved if he had been found earlier.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

He was last seen entering the bathroom sometime yesterday and was discovered this morning? By the fucking caretaker? Where was the rest of the family? Nobody noticed he was in the bathroom for a day? WTF.

Really makes me wonder if this guy was Jett's "babysitter" and in charge of keeping him under wraps while the rest of the family enjoyed their vacation.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm sorry for their loss. But this just doesn't pass the smell test.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    ^ Please BlindGossip is BULLSHIT! They release blind items that are stolen, obvious bullshit or after shit hits the news.

They suck dick.

But I am quite biased, I have made my hate for them well known.

FUCK BLINDGOSSIP!!!!
    YES!!!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Whoa, how sketchy!
    Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    He was last seen entering the bathroom sometime yesterday and was discovered this morning? By the fucking caretaker? Where was the rest of the family? Nobody noticed he was in the bathroom for a day? WTF.

Really makes me wonder if this guy was Jett's "babysitter" and in charge of keeping him under wraps while the rest of the family enjoyed their vacation.
    It could have been last night that he went to the bathroom and was discovered in the morning. Which doesn't seem AS weird, but it is a bit odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    It could have been last night that he went to the bathroom and was discovered in the morning. Which doesn't seem AS weird, but it is a bit odd.
    Especially since he was a kid with known medical issues, and a history of seizures. You'd think they'd keep better tabs on him.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post

It's total BS. My son is autistic (relatively high functioning and had a lot of therapy, etc) and 14. He bathes alone, but I knock on the door to check on him to make sure he is ok, and he has no history of seizures or anything like that.

rip

Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information