Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John Travolta threatens to sue Gawker

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Jones View Post
    I don't think Scientology is going to make it easy for him to do this. They must have more on him than the fact he's gay, given how cavalier he is about his sex life, but hasn't actually come out.
    Why did I just picture JT in a King Charles wig & hat rogering someone from behind???? Thanks for that.

You could ask this question about any celebrity who sleeps around a lot, gay or straight. Why haven't we seen pictures of Charlie Sheen or Russell Brand for instance? Also, I imagine most bathhouses have policies about bringing cameras or cellphones into certain parts of the building.
    Well, Charlie has sex with professionals & they know the score. You don't earn $3-5k by taking photos & threatening to expose your clients in the press. I think that there will be photos of Russell Brand....

You could ask this question about any celebrity who sleeps around a lot, gay or straight. Why haven't we seen pictures of Charlie Sheen or Russell Brand for instance? Also, I imagine most bathhouses have policies about bringing cameras or cellphones into certain parts of the building.
    A photo of Tom Cruise or Travolta in flagrant delecto would make the photog an instant millionaire - making sneaking into one of these places with a camera or cell phone with a camera well worth the effort. The fact that it hasn't happened does undermine the credibility of these kinds of allegations. And Tom Cruise did sue a guy who made claims of having a gay encounter with him years ago. The guy never came up with any proof.

Remember, those that are always loudest to publicly deny something, you know the deal.

Even my Grandma knows that JT is gay... its not like its not "out there".....

^^ He didn't publicly deny it, he had a lawyer send a "strongly worded" letter. Gawker made it public.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Well, he can't really deny it with so many witnesses....

& the lack of denial makes me think that he's in on this "outing".... Its not like he's ever going to be a romantic lead now (so the public won't have to suspend belief), so he could come out & still have a career...

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Remember, those that are always loudest to publicly deny something, you know the deal.
    if they threaten to sue, it's true. if they actually sue, it's probably not true. let's see if he actually goes through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Well, he can't really deny it with so many witnesses....

& the lack of denial makes me think that he's in on this "outing".... Its not like he's ever going to be a romantic lead now (so the public won't have to suspend belief), so he could come out & still have a career...
    Well, he should definitely know better...all he did was draw more attention to it. I don't think Gawker is a site that backs down. Didn't they have a previous scuffle with Co$ when they refused to take down those crazy Tom Cruise Co$ promotional videos?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information