Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: John Travolta allegedly copped a feel of his Masseur's Penis - being sued

Yeah big deal about the cross dressing for a party. Who cares. The 234 men claiming he groped them is far more interesting.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

And people wonder why celebrities don't come out of the closet. The internet is bursting with comments picking on celebrities for dating or marrying women, men cross dressing, men having sex with men even though they are married. On and on it goes. Until people realize the world is not binary and that sexuality is filled with vagaries, no wonder celebrities are hiding their true selves. If JT really sexually assaulted someone he should be arrested. Seems odd to me that everyone on the planet seems to know that he has a reputation for this except these two massage therapists who were shocked at him doing the same thing he's done to massage therapists for the last 20 years. They are still not wrong to complain but this whole thing seems like a witch hunt.

It's only a witch hunt if the allegations are false.

Whether JT was straight or gay, if he was groping other people without their consent, he deserves to be exposed. You seem to be saying that he's getting picked on because he's gay. No, he's getting sued because he alledgedly sexually assaulted people.

It can equally be a witch hunt if it's true - although maybe that depends on whether you believe in witches. Or cosbots.
    monk likes this.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    Until people realize the world is not binary and that sexuality is filled with vagaries, no wonder celebrities are hiding their true selves.
    Yeah it's all our fault Johnny and Tommy are still trapped in the closet. It's got nothing to do with the cult they belong to that says homosexuals are lower beings and should be disposed of quietly and without sorrow. We ought to be ashamed of ourselves.
    Be excellent to each other.

Hit By Ban Bus!

do you guys think he is
    a) gay
    b) bisexual
    c) just for the press?

Bronze Member

And people wonder why celebrities don't come out of the closet. The internet is bursting with comments picking on celebrities for dating or marrying women, men cross dressing, men having sex with men even though they are married. On and on it goes. Until people realize the world is not binary and that sexuality is filled with vagaries, no wonder celebrities are hiding their true selves. If JT really sexually assaulted someone he should be arrested. Seems odd to me that everyone on the planet seems to know that he has a reputation for this except these two massage therapists who were shocked at him doing the same thing he's done to massage therapists for the last 20 years. They are still not wrong to complain but this whole thing seems like a witch hunt.
    This all is not limited to celebrities sexuality though. Celebrities get picked apart and slaughtered for everything, even for biting their fingernails(how dareyou, Britney, what a monster). I feel for gays who feel like they have to hide their sexuality, but at the same time there are so many men and women getting torn apart for weight gain/loss, bad hair or fashion choice, for making the wrong face at an award show, for a wrong kind of tweet. The entertainment business is hard for all of the celebs, not just gays. Hiding away your true self is never the answer. If one can't handle the business as they are, overweight and gay, awkward and shy, whatever it may be, the best would be to get out of the business, and the lime light. Otherwise it will break the person.
    monk likes this.

Not to overstate the obvious point, this IS a gossip site.
    sluce, Sunrider and shedevilang like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by sagelee View Post
    do you guys think he is
    a) gay
    b) bisexual
    c) just for the press?
    Thread explains what we think.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Lo and behold...The mighty has spoken

Plenty of people blatantly pick each other in real life too and none of us are celebs. Welcome to the jungle.
    sluce and Trixie like this.
    **Say Auf Wiedersehen to your NAZI Balls**

Gold Member

Notice how this seems to have disappeared/calmed down as quickly as it started? Like, one day this was everywhere, people were going on about cross-dressing photos, more men claiming to have had sex with him ... and the next day, there was no more talk.

It did seem to get suddenly quiet.

the checks must have cleared.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

It was also a 'holiday' weekend in the U.S. this past weekend, and JT is allegedly hiding in the Bahamas. I'm assuming everyone took the long weekend off, so perhaps we will hear more soon. But whatever.....

While I don't doubt Travolta could be capable of this, I don't believe these two guys. Why no pictures? The pictures of JT masturbating on a massage table would be worth millions of dollars, take a few pictures on your cell phone to back up the case. Nowadays not having pictures is unbelievable.
    pics or it didn't happen
    He's got his gear, if he wasn't asked to check his phone in, then I don't see why it would be a big deal to take pix. The same when they talk about parties where supposedly some girl is doing lines of coke in front of everyone etc. Those kinds of pap pix sell for a fortune. If this guy is suing for 2 million I wouldn't see why if this happened he didn't just take a picture on his phone. You don't need to set up camera equipment to take picture on your cell phone. This sexual assault ended with him masturbating. This has nothing to do with other sexual assaults.
    out him for money
    I knew it would be dropped. Somehow I get the feeling this is all being orchestrated by the CO$ as a way of yanking on his chain and trying to threaten him. Seems a little too coincidental that Kelly Preston is all over the place singing the praises of Scientology while her husband is getting shredded in the press.
    it's all the Co$'s fault
    I agree with most of what you've posted on this. Although I can see your point about the excessive monetary amounts, it's the fact that JT is so wealthy and famous that caused these workers not to know exactly what to do. For example if some regular schmoe came in and was getting a massage and tried to pull this, the masseuse would probably flip out on them and walk straight out of the room. When it is someone this prolific I would think they might worry about losing their job or causing problems for the company that would cause them problems down the line.
    it's cause he's rich
    and we are all picking on the poor innocent gay who doesn't want to be outed.

How many different excuses can you come up with you fucking idiot? Maybe just maybe he really is a fucking perv did that ever cross your mind. There is a difference between being gay and being a fucking nasty pervert who assaults people you do realize this don't you, you fucking idiot?
    greysfang and sluce like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Thread Information