Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: John Stamos arrested for DUI

Yeah, well I confess to loving. Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, powderpuff girls and dexters laboratory. I took care of my now 21 yo nephew and that's what we'd watch and I loved every bit of it. However I eventually turned him on to horror movies. He always freaked until he discovered pin head from hell raiser. Good times.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Yeah, well I confess to loving. Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, powderpuff girls and dexters laboratory.
    the difference is, those shows are awesome. it would be different if you confessed to loving barney or something like that.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the difference is, those shows are awesome. it would be different if you confessed to loving barney or something like that.
    No way, my nephew was/is cool. He wanted to beat up Barney. Couldn't stand him.
    sputnik likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^^^
    my little brother would try to watch Barney when he was 2-3 and we wouldn't let him. we shamed him out of watching barney. i still feel guilty about that. sort of. we did let him watch teletubbies though (teletubbies are awesome, they're like an acid trip for kids).
    dilligaf and Mrs P like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I loved Barney when my daughter was 2-4. Then she graduated to the Rug Rats and Cat-Dog, and the fun shows. I loved Recess.
    NickiDrea likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

i always liked veggie tales.
    HeartShapedBox likes this.

Barney always make me think of a big pedo. I hated when the kids watched it. Like inviting the predator into your house. Now my 10 yr old love watching Full house and I am wondering why I ever liked it

John Stamos Told To Get Help After DUI Bust

-A +A
    Published on: June 30, 2015
    by DANA BLANCHARD
    Photography by: SPLASH

Actor BOB SAGET is begging his “Full House” co-star and best pal JOHN STAMOS to go to rehab, The National ENQUIRER has learned.
    Bob confronted John after the 51-year-old hunk was busted for DUI in Beverly Hills on June 12, sources revealed.
    “Bob’s been John’s go-to guy for advice, and he’s been trying to get John to get help for quite some time,” said a friend.
    On the night of John’s arrest, the two were reportedly set to meet to discuss their roles in the upcoming “Full House” spin-off on Netflix, “Fuller House,” which John is producing.
    “Bob told John he doesn’t want to see him flush his life and career down the toilet,” the pal said.
    John was taken to nearby Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for an unknown medical condition after cops pulled him over for driving erratically.

Hospital staff and police determined John had been driving under the influence, and he was hauled off to jail.
    He’s set to appear in court on Sept. 11. John has remained close to Bob, 59, since the show ended its eight-year run in 1995.
    On the series, Bob played a widowed dad, while John starred as his brother-in-law. “Bob still gives John brotherly advice, just as he did on the show,” added the friend.
    “John is considering Bob’s words, and is looking to check into rehab.”

I'm guessing the "unknown medical condition" is alcoholism?

fgg

John Stamos
    D.A. to Charge Actor with DUI
    Under the Influence of GHB

John Stamos will be charged with driving under the influence of GHB, the so-called date rape drug, TMZ has learned, but sources close to the actor say he was using the drug as a fitness supplement.

Stamos was arrested in June when cops spotted him driving erratically in Beverly Hills. Authorities say Stamos was so messed up they took him to the hospital. We're told testing revealed there was GHB in his system, along with another non-narcotic drug.

Our Stamos sources say the actor was taking the drug to "lean out body mass" as he prepared for his new TV show. The drug is used by bodybuilders for lean muscle, and for a level of sleep which helps muscles recover.

We're told the criminal case will be filed soon and the charging documents will outline the drugs.

Stamos went to rehab almost immediately after his arrest and completed his 30-day live-in treatment successfully.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Somebody tried to date rape Uncle Jesse??!!?!?

It was me, but I didn't know he'd get in trouble.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    It was me, but I didn't know he'd get in trouble.
    How rude.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Y'all crazy.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

My ex years ago lived on the same street of John's parents and got to meet him a few times. I probably would have cheated because Uncle Jessie is hot. But bad on him for driving on GHB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information