Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: John Mayer 'wants summer fling' with Jennifer Aniston

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    But why the intensity - I don't understand, even tho I get really caught up in it.
    I have no idea. My friend and I are twins at heart until the trio is brought up and then we go into our polite sweet terse mode "oh really well I don't feel that way" "oh but you do"

Best part...... until the "break up" neither one of us could give a rip. My husband doesn't even know who they are: Jenn Townsend and that Tomb Raider girl.

I have fought like a crazed rabid dog over two people who I have never met.. now that is funny and it's been going on for 3 years.. bwahahaha OK now thats just sick

fighting over a monstrous chin, that's just wrong.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    The whole "put upon" image is her bread and butter, hon. True or not, she's gotten almost as much mileage out of it as that mediocre TV show that people were apeshit over.

On one hand, I can't blame her for cashing in on it. But don't go round giving interviews about how you want kids, marriage and are just an ordinary, down-to-earth person and then live your live the complete opposite of that and let your fans whine and go to war on message boards about how misunderstood you are, or that it's (Jen-hate) all about some other broad who's famouser than you who's living the life you claimed to want with your ex.

Believe it or not, some people were actually not Jen fans and found her and her TV show tiresome when Angelina was still a short-haired chick making movies like Hackers and Foxfire and married to Johnny Lee Miller and about as far away from having anything to do with Aniston and Vanillaboy as ever.

The one talent that came out of that show: Lisa Kudrow.
    Yeah, the chin has always gotten on my nerves. Long before Veinge ever came into the picture.

And I agree with your whole post.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I just read "Jennifers fling sends Jessica into drinking binge" Oh my gosh that is funny. One minute Jennifer is Johns fling, now he's her fling - tabs should get together and get their lies straight.
    Personally I think Chiniston and Chestica should hook up. Perfect match.

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    maybe grim has the right idea. LOL
    He does!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah, where is she? the sandy vag/pelican chin threads aren't the same without those passionate cries to 'leave jenni a lone!' without them, all these pro-chinny manifestos just aren't the same.
    We need some Kingcap back in here too!!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I have no idea. My friend and I are twins at heart until the trio is brought up and then we go into our polite sweet terse mode "oh really well I don't feel that way" "oh but you do"

Best part...... until the "break up" neither one of us could give a rip. My husband doesn't even know who they are: Jenn Townsend and that Tomb Raider girl.

I have fought like a crazed rabid dog over two people who I have never met.. now that is funny and it's been going on for 3 years.. bwahahaha OK now thats just sick
    couldn't have said it better g/f.

not much to add to that.

too much in this world to truly get crazed over and they are not it.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information