Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: John Mayer 'wants summer fling' with Jennifer Aniston

*watches the brangeloonies and fanistons go at each other endlessly with amusement*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ Lily, you HAVE to go to Just Jared and read these crazy ass peoples' posts about BRangelina. You will die! I just went there yesterday and almost peed my pants from laughter/being afraid of them! LOL

^^ I'm sure it's going to be even worse today with Cannes going on... they are probably fawning all over Angie Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    ^^ I'm sure it's going to be even worse today with Cannes going on... they are probably fawning all over Angie Jo
    Yeah the 'oh she looks so beautiful' remarks when she's clearly wearing an Eddie Bauer tent for a dress cracks me up.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

But Saint Angelina has that preggo motherly glow that dried-up saharavag Chiniston will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER experience.

EVAR.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    *watches the brangeloonies and fanistons go at each other endlessly with amusement*
    Its really getting old.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nah, it's hilarious. They each accuse each other of being foaming fantards while being foaming fantards themselves, then accuse each other of bias, and then think the other is insane.

It's brilliant that a bunch of celebutards create this much animosity LOL

This story is nothing new, but the media will always feed on it because they know it is of great interest to all the actors fans. Remember when Debbie Reynolds had her husband, Eddie Fisher taken away by Elisabeth Taylor. Same situation, different people. It makes for good drama. That is why we write about it and the media cares.

True and when all the biased, freakish fantards get on my nerves, I can always go look at lolcats.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm biased and freakish....but in a GOOD way.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    This is a good post.

I suppose, like I said, I don't understand the enormous amount of cruelty and vitriol towards JA. It's one thing to not like her, it's another to be psychotically vicious. But, then again, GR isn't much fun without the psychotic viciousness, and I am psychotically vicious towards JA's alleged nemesis.
    I understand it even if I don't agree with it.

Many people were very judgemental when AJ broke up Jen's marriage, and YES SHE DID break up that marriage, so they felt they had to tear down Jen in order to justify what had happened.

She's "Maniston"- or manly, so she couldn't possibly have satisfied the mucho macho Bradleeeeeee. Nevermind Angie is the one who loves eating pussy.

"Chiniston"-Her chin is so big Brad must have run screaming into the arms of the uber perfect Angie.

Her "Sandy Vag" refused to produce children for her Lord and Master Husband, nevermind a womans' right to choose what she does with her ovaries. <<That applies to Angie as well.

She can't act, her movies never make money, she's only a haircut, Rachel was lame-it goes on and on and on every time Brangelina is brought up. I like Jen, Angie, and Brad about equally (tho as I've said before "Brangelina" gets on my last nerve) and imo there is just no need to continue tearing down Jen in order to build up the Dynamic Duo and vice versa. Hate or love them on their own merits. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I'm biased and freakish....but in a GOOD way.
    I was neutral at first. But the Brangeloonies pushed me to the biased and freakishly good (and logical) side.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Ew, How could she let that break her heart..

The last person I feel sorry for is poor Aniston. She's worth 100 million dollars and is free as a bird. I'd be her any day of the week. What bothers me are Brad's crappy movies, his pretty boy looks are gone, and acts like he's been swallowed up by a succubus.

^^ She's only a haircut. She's only a haircut. She's only a haircut.

Ommm. Ah, I feel better now. Chinny be with you. Amen.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information