Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: John Mayer 'wants summer fling' with Jennifer Aniston

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Have you noticed when something is published about Brangelina, all these 'woe is Jennifer' articles come out too? I swear its publishing genius.
    I know. It is amazing that Brangelina has to always be out there when something is written about Jen. Why it's like they want attention or something. nah that would be ridiculous .....Brangelina wanting attention what was I thinking. LOL

All three of them and the rest of the high profile celeb nation just love to get that attention. Hell that is what keeps them all employed. imo
    I do feel badly however when they just want to live their lives and the paps won't let them.
    For g-d's sake Jennifer can't even go to the store for milk without the tabs saying she is getting it on with the guy selling the milk. sheesh

I wish the three of them would be separated already. 3 years later and they are still all together. talk about a tabloid menage trois!! It is so old already. I am sorry for Britney but it was so nice when someone else was all over the tabs. It was refreshing imo.
    Last edited by viggofan; May 15th, 2008 at 07:29 AM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Whether they last or not, so what. who cares. I just think she is having a great time and enjoying her life.

on the other hand I think she can do better than him. I still say she should be with someone outside the business or on the other side of the camera.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

so, let's see: he flew from LA the first time to see her, then again from NY to Miami , went to that Miami party with her, left together with a private plane from Miami, she went with him to Orlando for his concert and now they're together in NY, went to dinner last night. So, summing this up doesn't make just a FLING.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^So either this is a totally made up story, or someone talked to the tabs in order to-what? Send Jen a message? A warning?

Who knows, but it does seem like, as tkdgirl mentioned, it is tit for tat in the tabs and they can't have one without the other. The miss the halcyon days when the story was so salacious, so exciting. They can't let that go.

Let it go!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    ^^So either this is a totally made up story, or someone talked to the tabs in order to-what? Send Jen a message? A warning?

Who knows, but it does seem like, as tkdgirl mentioned, it is tit for tat in the tabs and they can't have one without the other. The miss the halcyon days when the story was so salacious, so exciting. They can't let that go.

Let it go!!!!!
    ITA if only the public and the tabs would. The three of them have most definately moved on it seems.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Maybe a summer fling is all she wants too. Jeez. I doubt she's as totally heartbroken as people like to make her out to be. She's just doing her thing.

LMAO. Lily, I think u rock but GMAB. This chick has been wanting to be ATTACHED for the last 3 years. Summer Fling is probably not even in her voculabulary. Also since its been outed that she calls paparazzi on herself, I have NO respect for her ass. She dosent sell covers without the other two people in the played out ass triangle that isnt, since in a triangle the person being fought over is interested in them both. Which isnt the case.

In the last 3 years she has been linked with at least 6-7 dudes, now if she just had some safe fun sex, well thats her buisness. But I think she is a clingy broad who takes something for much more then the guys she's been linked to do. Her movies constantly bomb. She never gets nominations, and when the paps get her picture with a guy the next month its over. And it never says SHE ended it.

I think she is now full of bullshit, and IF by chance she is fucking John Mayer, it certaintly wont last for long until he gets tired of her ass that she keeps trying to lean over and show the paparazzi.

Dont say its not true when you could look at the pool pics of them. Why the fuck is a "star of her caliber" at a PUBLIC pool? Then why is she constantly staring ahead of John looking at clearly what is paps when she has a security team and was notoriously private? This is about as contrived when out of the blue she was kissing Vince on the balcony for EVERYONE to see, when she NEVER done shit like that before, or going on David Letterman and couldnt wait to talk about her relationship with Vince, even though there movie wasnt even half way finished at that point. She is good because her fans buy into her shit. I no longer do.

Jen,
    take a sandy walk on the beach and float on the chin like a surfboard.

Love Brad and Angelina. (Hugs and Kisses) Maybe, you'll meet a lifeguard, and then have a new fuck buddy to call the paps over so they can get your picture of you being over your ex! Yay!

Meh, they are both boring and bland as a tub of margarine.

I bash Brad and Angie all the time, but at least they are interesting enough to think of something nasty to say about 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    LMAO. Lily, I think u rock but GMAB. This chick has been wanting to be ATTACHED for the last 3 years. Summer Fling is probably not even in her voculabulary. Also since its been outed that she calls paparazzi on herself, I have NO respect for her ass. She dosent sell covers without the other two people in the played out ass triangle that isnt, since in a triangle the person being fought over is interested in them both. Which isnt the case.

In the last 3 years she has been linked with at least 6-7 dudes, now if she just had some safe fun sex, well thats her buisness. But I think she is a clingy broad who takes something for much more then the guys she's been linked to do. Her movies constantly bomb. She never gets nominations, and when the paps get her picture with a guy the next month its over. And it never says SHE ended it.

I think she is now full of bullshit, and IF by chance she is fucking John Mayer, it certaintly wont last for long until he gets tired of her ass that she keeps trying to lean over and show the paparazzi.

Dont say its not true when you could look at the pool pics of them. Why the fuck is a "star of her caliber" at a PUBLIC pool? Then why is she constantly staring ahead of John looking at clearly what is paps when she has a security team and was notoriously private? This is about as contrived when out of the blue she was kissing Vince on the balcony for EVERYONE to see, when she NEVER done shit like that before, or going on David Letterman and couldnt wait to talk about her relationship with Vince, even though there movie wasnt even half way finished at that point. She is good because her fans buy into her shit. I no longer do.

Jen,

Love Brad and Angelina. (Hugs and Kisses) Maybe, you'll meet a lifeguard, and then have a new fuck buddy to call the paps over so they can get your picture of you being over your ex! Yay!
    Not at all biased, are you?

I think its amazing that when Ang was fucking Jenny, BillyBob and brother, no one thought twice about giving her credit for being 'liberated' and choosing her partners.

Of course, when Jen wants to sample the guys, she's seen as desperate, lonely, pining for Brad, etc.

But that's ok. Double standards are the norm for Brangeloonies.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^I just find it funny that while Jen is demonstrably private and Brangelina like to let us know when they take a bowel movement, that it's Jen who is always desperately seeking attention.

^^I just find it funny that while Jen is demonstrably private and Brangelina like to let us know when they take a bowel movement, that it's Jen who is always desperately seeking attention.
    Amen!

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post

Jen,

And you're getting this info from where? The tabloids? Or did she sit down with you and tell you this in a heart to heart chat? Psh.

JA is private and far more normal than Brangelina, who are pathological and narcissistic. It has been established that I absolutely detest both Brad and Angelina---but I always have, even before this stupid "triangle." It's hilarious that everyone is so quick to canonize and explain and support every stupid, stupid thing Vanilla and St. Vein do, but JA is continuously, CONTINUOUSLY berate and crucified--for WHAT? She has a lot of money, she's pretty, she has a kick-ass body, she has friends. Maybe she's sick of people writing "HEARTBREAK FOR JEN" on every headline if she even LOOKS at a guy.

You can worship the Two Idiots all you like. I just don't understand the hatred for JA. There are better reasons to dislike St. V & Her Robot, there is hardly any reason to hate JA. It utterly confounds me.

For serious, yo.

Is he trying to come out of the closet?

Let's face it. Hooking up with this one and making it public is the last way to put those gay rumors to rest.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

I'm with you, Lily and Sasha!

To be fair, guys, everyone is entitled to hate/love on the celebs of their choice, regardless of whether we all agree or not. I, for one, cannot stand Kathie Griffin but know some of you guys adore her.
    On the flip, I am in love in Scarlett Johansson and know some ofyou guys think she is a ho. Lol.

As for JA... I'm pretty sure she's over Vanilla. I do think she's a cokehead with a banging body and prob cares less about what the tabloids say than what we think but uses them to get on the covers, just like AJ and Vanilla do. So they are all the same.
    But it's all good. The snarkiness/differing opinions are what make GR so fun

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    To be fair, guys, everyone is entitled to hate/love on the celebs of their choice, regardless of whether we all agree or not. I, for one, cannot stand Kathie Griffin but know some of you guys adore her.
    On the flip, I am in love in Scarlett Johansson and know some ofyou guys think she is a ho. Lol.

As for JA... I'm pretty sure she's over Vanilla. I do think she's a cokehead with a banging body and prob cares less about what the tabloids say than what we think but uses them to get on the covers, just like AJ and Vanilla do. So they are all the same.
    But it's all good. The snarkiness/differing opinions are what make GR so fun
    This is a good post.

I suppose, like I said, I don't understand the enormous amount of cruelty and vitriol towards JA. It's one thing to not like her, it's another to be psychotically vicious. But, then again, GR isn't much fun without the psychotic viciousness, and I am psychotically vicious towards JA's alleged nemesis.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information