Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Joe "Papa Perv" Simpson arrested for DUI

Since I dont really get the BAC scores, is .12 like 1 more drink then he should have had? From the .08
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Since I dont really get the BAC scores, is .12 like 1 more drink then he should have had? From the .08
    A lot of it changes from person to person.

The goalie of the NHL team here was busted for DUI in Arizona. So the radio host I now work for and his regular producer (who I am covering for) did a show one day where they drank throughout the whole 4 hour show. They started off with a shot and then had drinks at scheduled times, both drinking the exact same thing.
    They tested their BAC at regular intervals as well.
    The producer's (female... tall and slim) BAC was much higher than the host's (6ft, muscular and very fit).

I'm just guessing he weighs 180 for this excericise, but .12 would be about 1 1/12 drinks more than a .08 at that weight.

BAC levels vary with weight. If you weigh about 180, a .12 is about 5 drinks per the standardized size, at 120 lbs 3-4 drinks would get you the same. If you're in a restaurant or bar with the larger oversized glasses you're having more than one 'drink' in a glass.

and your BAC will go down 0.01 every 40 minutes after you stop drinking.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Not wanting to be sanctimonious (haha) but drinking & driving. Just don't.

When I was breathalysed after an accident the local police reemed me for having ONE beer at 9-10pm & this was @ 2-3am (I wasn't over the limit), if I'm driving I don't drink.
    Karistiona likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    When I was breathalysed after an accident the local police reemed me for having ONE beer at 9-10pm & this was @ 2-3am (I wasn't over the limit), if I'm driving I don't drink.
    This is why I'm glad I don't drive. Our limit is lower (0.05) but even at that low limit I would be smashed. I feel tipsy after 1 glass of wine, enough that I won't start a glass until I'm almost finished cooking dinner because if I polished one off too quickly I'd end up cutting or burning myself.

And I'm not a tiny person, 166 cm and on the beefier side (like Coco without the fake boobs or magnificent elegance) but I must have a low tolerance.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Do you have permanent camel-toe? That might have something to do with it.
    sluce, Mrs P and fattymatty like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I wish! But if I want to emulate Coco that's gotta be my goal.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    This is why I'm glad I don't drive. Our limit is lower (0.05) but even at that low limit I would be smashed. I feel tipsy after 1 glass of wine, enough that I won't start a glass until I'm almost finished cooking dinner because if I polished one off too quickly I'd end up cutting or burning myself.

And I'm not a tiny person, 166 cm and on the beefier side (like Coco without the fake boobs or magnificent elegance) but I must have a low tolerance.
    Exactly which is why (I think) that I got the lecture on having one drink & driving.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Here is a update on Papa Joe - I hope I posted this correctly if not I apologize in advance
    Joe Simpson Charged with Two Counts of DUI - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Joe Simpson, the father of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, TMZ.com reports.

The charges stem from Simpson's arrest on Aug. 4, in which he reportedly blew a .12 on a breathalyzer test at a DUI checkpoint in Sherman Oaks, Calif. The Los Angeles City Attorney filed two misdemeanor counts.

Check out the rest of today's news

If convicted, Simpson could face up to 36 months of probation and a $1,000 fine. The misdemeanor counts carry a maximum sentence of six months in jail, though because Simpson is a first-time offender, TMZ reports it's likely he won't end up behind bars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information