Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree489Likes

Thread: Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara Are Dating

I like the dress.
    sluce likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    See, I'd take smarts and personality over beefcake any day so I can't really get into him. I must be the only one of my friends who hasn't watched Magic Mike, or wanted to.

But good luck to Joe and Sofia. Maybe she can get him a Thinking Brain dog as a wedding gift.
    Same, being with someone dumb is just a turn off. If I can't have a conversation with the guy, then forget about it
    Kittylady, fgg and Ravenna like this.

So, I googled him because I honestly have never even heard the guy speak, so I don't know if he comes off as dumb. From what I read, he graduated with honors from high school, attended the University of Pittsburgh, then Carnegie Mellon and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. Don't know how smart or dumb that makes him, lol!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Manganiello

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

I hope it lasts. I don't know if i could live with myself if i just had a four million dollar wedding then divorced. Jesus.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Hes gorgeous physically and if he were a little bit smarter then I would probably go for it, but he's just too damn dumb. At least he's aware that he's only beefcake, and that self awareness is a bit attractive in and of itself.
    I'm not sure how dumb this guy is. He has gotten pretty far considering what he has to work with acting wise. There are loads of beefcakes in Hollywood who can't even get jobs. I used to think Channing Tatum was stupid/special as well and he has a great career as a leading man and there are way better actors in Hollywood. It can't all be due to luck.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Hes gorgeous physically and if he were a little bit smarter then I would probably go for it, but he's just too damn dumb. At least he's aware that he's only beefcake, and that self awareness is a bit attractive in and of itself.
    He's gorgeous from the neck down. I find his face rather primitive looking and frankly, ugly. And he definitely strikes me as a himbo, so I can't work up a crush on him either, but I did like him as Alcide.

Joe's got a great sense of humor. I'll drop my drawers for that especially when he looks that good.
    Niki Taylor likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Nick Loeb would rather ‘go to jail’ than reveal exes in Vergara embryo suit

The battle over Sofía Vergara’s frozen embryos with ex-fiancé Nick Loeb has taken a shocking turn. The actress is demanding Loeb reveal the names of two former girlfriends who underwent abortions around 20 years ago.

A California judge upheld Vergara’s request that Loeb, 41, name the women who terminated their pregnancies many years ago. A horrified Loeb appealed the decision, but the Court of Appeals backed Vergara.

Vergara’s legal team wants to quiz both women under deposition to probe Loeb’s sexual past, but he fears the women’s names could become public due to the high-profile nature of the case, and the women could face intense scrutiny and shame.

Loeb exclusively told Page Six that despite losing at the appellate court, “I would rather go to jail than reveal the names. I believe we have to protect a woman’s right to privacy.”

A heavily redacted petition from Loeb reads, “Not only are Plaintiff’s [Loeb’s] privacy rights under attack but so are the rights of third-party individuals who have nothing to do with [Loeb’s] relationship with Ms. Vergara, the embryos or the litigation.” It also described Vergara’s move as “an attempt to harass third parties to obtain testimony.”

Loeb filed a lawsuit in 2015 to protect, and bring to term, the two female embryos he created with Vergara, who is now married to Joe Manganiello. Vergara and Loeb had planned to use a surrogate but did not agree on what would happen if they split.

Loeb, who intends to raise the children himself without any parental or financial help from Vergara, wrote in a New York Times op-ed, “When I was in my 20s, I had a girlfriend who had an abortion, and the decision was entirely out of my hands. Ever since, I have dreamed about a boy at the age he would be now.” Another ex-girlfriend terminated a pregnancy when Loeb was 19.

Vergara wants the embryos destroyed, and previously said, “A child needs a mother and a loving relationship with parents who don’t hate each other . . . I wouldn’t want to bring kids to the world where it’s already set against them. It would be so selfish.” Her rep didn’t get back to us Monday night.

Nick Loeb would rather ‘go to jail’ than reveal exes in Vergara embryo suit | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Disgusting to involve innocent women in this and to attempt to breach their privacy this way.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Disgusting to involve innocent women in this and to attempt to breach their privacy this way.
    I absolutely agree. These women do not deserve this.
    Kittylady likes this.

They don't deserve it, you're rightt. At the same time, it's a fucking brilliant move by her lawyers. And she could also be playing chicken with him and hoping he'll be pressured into backing off. If he wins this case it sets a fucking horrible precedent for women.
    Last edited by sputnik; November 15th, 2016 at 03:04 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I agree Sput. It is a horrible place he has placed Vegara in as well. Hopefully the asshole will back off though I doubt it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

czb

i don't get it.

does he have compromised sperm? why can't he just buy some eggs and hire a surrogate? he brings a whole new meaning to bitter and vindictive.

Oh gosh, not this story again.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Because if he used a surrogate, how would he be able to control his ex?
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information