Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree489Likes

Thread: Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara Are Dating

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Honestly, if he's a committed Catholic, he wouldn't feel comfortable with this particular form of reproductive health to begin with (never mind the fact that they weren't married). In that sense, this all seems fishy. On the other hand, if he believes that life begins at conception, I can understand the fury to protect his children from being destroyed. Seems like a no win situation. This is one of the reasons I wish there were more ethical standards in place for reproductive endocrinologists.
    exactly. it just reeks of asshole playing the religion anti-choice/right-to-life card to exert control over a woman's life (and if not her body directly, at least some of her genetic material). plus ça change...
    BrickHouse likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i youtubed the howard stern interview of her, and i love this chick!!! she's very humble and sweet. i really like that she took the initiative to start an agency to represent the latin market.

i could listen to her talk all day too. i'm sure a lot of people would think i was crazy.
    I love her too and yes, We are in minority when it comes to liking her voice.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

i guess i don't understand how he claims he signed the doc under duress. i remember that mr czb and i discussed the potential outcomes (of the embryos) with the RE, then we were to go home and discuss further. then we had to sign the docs in front of a notary. so not sure why/how there would be an argument in front of a notary? doesn't make sense to me.

the doc is a big deal and discussing how to deal with your genetic material can be pretty emotional. not trivial at all.
    sluce likes this.

If he had been the one who dumped her and was engaged to someone else (especially if someone younger and more famous than her) he wouldn't give two shits about these embryos. He'd scramble them and serve them for breakfast.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

Sofía Vergara and Nick Loeb’s embryo battle rages on

Sofía Vergara and her former fiance, Onion Crunch entrepreneur Nick Loeb, are still battling it out in court over a pair of frozen embryos.

Loeb filed a California lawsuit against his ex in April, seeking custody of the embryos in order to implant them via a surrogate.

During a Tuesday hearing, Vergara’s lawyers brought up a section of the penal code that states that if someone uses genetic material from another person without consent, it’s a criminal offense. But the judge shot down Vergara’s argument and allowed Loeb’s team to move forward with the civil case.

Vergara’s team will have another chance to challenge the case before it heads to trial.

The suit, which was filed as “Doe v. Doe,” also alleges that Vergara was “physically, emotionally and mentally abusive to” Loeb.

At the time of the filing, a source told Page Six: “[Nick] is perfectly fertile and could go and start a family with another woman. This is a sad attempt to stay relevant and hold onto the past and her.”

The “Modern Family,” star split with Loeb in 2014 and is engaged to actor Joe Manganiello.

SofÃ*a Vergara and Nick Loeb’s embryo battle rages on | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Is Loeb the guy that that dumbass CDAN keeps trying to say that Vergara is hooking up with behind Mangianello's back?

^I think so, but it doesn't make much sense. Of course it's widely thought that Enty makes many of his blinds up.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I often think about how much it would cost to have some sort of blackout around the facility that is housing the eggs or really, how much would she pay me to pull the cord?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Sofia Vergara Wedding: Celebrity Guests and Photos : People.com

From Reese Witherspoon to Jesse Tyler Ferguson, See All the Celebrity Guests at Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello's Wedding!

Sofia Vergara with Jesse Tyler Ferguson, left, and Justin Mikita
    Courtesy Justin Mikita

By Andrea Park
    @scandreapark 11/22/2015 AT 04:15 PM EST

Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello's wedding is shaping up to be a star-studded affair!

Friends and family members have been flocking to the Breakers Resort in Palm Beach, Florida, for the A-list couple's Sunday evening wedding, and the guest list is not without its fair share of famous names.

Vergara's Modern Family and Hot Pursuit costars – among other famous faces – have been sharing photos from the weekend festivities' various parties.

The wedding celebrations kicked off Friday, when the couple and their families arrived in Miami. On Saturday, everybody spent the day relaxing by the pool (with some in matching "#Jofia" shirts, no less) and the night singing and dancing at a cocktail and desserts party after the rehearsal dinner.

Since Friday, the couple and their well-known guests have been documenting all of the weekend's fun. Keep scrolling to see all of the celeb guests who are in Florida celebrating #Jofia!

Vergara's Hot Pursuit costar Reese Witherspoon posed with her son on the Breakers' lawn.

reesewitherspoon Verified 1 hour ago

The Modern Family star's onscreen husband, Ed O'Neill, also showed up to celebrate her wedding.

justinmikita 8 hours ago

As did her onscreen stepson, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, and his husband Justin Mikita!

justinmikita 16 hours ago

Of course, the wedding party wouldn't be complete without Vergara's son Manolo Gonzalez-Ripoll Vergara.

manologonzalezvergara 21 hours ago

Georgina Chapman, co-founder of fashion label Marchesa, posed with Manolo.

manologonzalezvergara 16 hours ago

Sofia Vergara Wedding: Celebrity Guests and Photos : People.com

I knew without looking that strapless mermaid was exactly the type of wedding gown she would wear....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^With a sweetheart neckline, no less.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Marchesa always sucks.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Marchesa always sucks.
    So do the actresses that Harvey makes wear it.

^^Haha!
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Not mermaid and not Marchesa, but a Zuhair Murad ballgown:

soogar likes this.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information