Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree489Likes

Thread: Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara Are Dating

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    is this crazy fucker seriously still at it?
    He's never going to stop. If he makes it to old age he'll be sat in his high backed old folks chair still trying to think of ways to pay her back for daring to leave him. He's genuinely cray-cray.
    stef likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

So what is he trying to do with the embryos? Have someone carry them to term, then what? Sue her for child support?

^^ That's likely the case. Then he's guaranteed to be in her life for 18 years. This guy sounds like a complete ass who can't stand that she moved on and is happy.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Interesting side story to this embryo saga:

Cast and crew quit Roe v Wade film with Stacey Dash over pro-life slant | Daily Mail Online

Cast and crew quit controversial Roe v Wade film with Stacey Dash, Jamie Kennedy and Joey Lawrence over pro-life slant as first trailer claims abortion is biggest killer of African-Americans

• Cast and crew have walked off the set of the new Roe v Wade movie filming in New Orleans in response to its pro-life themes claims Nick Loeb
    • Loeb, who fought ex Sofia Vergara when the actress revealed her plan to destroy the couple's frozen embryos, is producing, directing and starring
    • He claims that actors quit at the last second and the crew was not welcome at certain locations
    • Stacey Dash, Jamie Kennedy, Joey Lawrence, Jon Voight, Steve Guttenberg and Kelsey Grammer's daughter Greer star in the film
    • The producers of this new film, who include Dr. Martin Luther King's niece Alveda, argue that the entire case was built on a lie
    • A title card in the first trailer for the film states: 'Abortion is the #1 killer of African Americans in the United States'

A new film that will look at the landmark Roe V. Wade decision with a pro-life gaze is almost one month into production, but running into some problems with cast and crew.
    Producer, director and star Nick Loeb tells The Hollywood Reporter that he has lost actors, filming locations and most recently the on-set electrician after they learned about the production.
    Loeb, who fought ex Sofia Vergara when the actress revealed her plan to destroy the couple's frozen embryos, claims just last week he had an incident when a woman came up demanding to speak with the director.
    'When I told her I was, she told me to go f*** myself,' said Loeb, who has been filming under the working title of 1973.

'Then she threw her headset on the ground and walked off. I found out later she was our electrician.'

he film will star an eclectic cast that includes Stacey Dash, Jamie Kennedy, Joey Lawrence, Jon Voight, Steve Guttenberg and Kelsey Grammer's daughter Greer.
    Dash will be playing Mildred Jefferson, the first black woman to graduate from Harvard Medical School and a huge figure in the pro-life movement.
    Jefferson was the president of National Right to Life in the wake of the Supreme Court ruling in 1973 that individuals seeking to have an abortion had a right to privacy under the Due Process clause of the 14th Amendment.
    That same ruling also declared that the states interest in regulating the procedure increased over the the gestational course of the pregnancy, which is why the decision did not legalize third trimester abortions except in certain cases.

The producers of this new film, who include Dr. Martin Luther King's niece Alveda, argue that the entire case was built on a lie.
    'ROE V. WADE is the untold story of how people lied, how the media lied, and how the courts were manipulated to pass a law that has since killed over 60 Million Americans,' reads the page seeking funds for the film.

+4

Sofia Vegara's ex Nick Loeb is behind the production

'We are half way through production, and raising additional funds to get the movie into theaters this fall!'
    That page also includes a trailer narrated by Dr. Alveda King which outlines the direction of the film and at one point cuts to a title card that reads: 'Abortion is the #1 killer of African Americans in the United States.'
    A CDC report released last year that was based on 2015 data listed heart disease (23.4 percent) is as the leading killer of Africans Americans followed by cancer (23 percent), stroke (5.7 percent) and accidents (5.4 percent).

Ya know who else is going to be in this film? Those brilliant actors, Tomi Lahren and Milo Yiannopolis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    He's never going to stop. If he makes it to old age he'll be sat in his high backed old folks chair still trying to think of ways to pay her back for daring to leave him. He's genuinely cray-cray.
    and he's cray-cray with lots of money, even worse.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

fgg

Sofia Vergara Ordered to Pay Ex Nearly $80,000 Amid Frozen Embryos Legal Battle

A Los Angeles judge has ordered Sofia Vergara to pay her ex Nicholas Loeb $76,433 in attorney's fees and $2,959.26 in costs amid their legal battle. This payment, which adds up to $79,392.26, is expected to be made within 30 days of notice of this ruling.

Loeb filed a motion for attorney's fees in June 2019 and asked to obtain $117,590.87 in attorney fees and $2,958.26 in costs. Loeb argued he was successful in his anti-SLAPP motion as it related to a "malicious prosecution claim." However, Vergara argued the motion "should be denied or heavily reduced to the extent it is based on block billing and seeks fees and costs for services not shown to be related to the successful portion of the anti-SLAPP motion."

After evaluating the declarations and billing records, the court determined the records did not justify the full fees sought by Loeb. As a result, it applied a reduction in the fee award of 35 percent.

"The Court finds that there is no alternative method of calculating a fee award that would yield a more accurate or just result, and that a further reduction would be insufficient to compensate Defendant for the attorney's fees and costs incurred in pursuing the anti-SLAPP motion," the documents stated.

As fans will recall, the Modern Family star was previously engaged to Loeb. However, they broke up in 2014. During their time together, the two discussed the possibility of having a child together using in-vitro fertilization and a third-party surrogate. In 2013, they visited the ART Reproductive Center to undergo the IVF process. Before beginning the procedure, both parties signed an agreement, which stated—among other things—that one person could not use the cryopreserved material to create a child without the explicit written consent of the other.

According to court documents, two pre-embryos were created and survived to viability. These embryos were then placed in cryogenic storage at ART's facilities, where they remain today.

After the actress and her former fiancé ended their relationship in 2014, Loeb sought to obtain full custody of the embryos and bring them to term. However, the actress argued this violated their agreement. While the initial filing, dubbed the Santa Monica Action, was dismissed by Loeb, the two have continued to be in a legal battle over other aspects of the case.

Vergara, who has a son from her pervious relationship with Joe Gonzalez, is now married to Joe Manganiello. The two tied the knot in 2015.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1084913...s-legal-battle
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

If I were her, I'd spend that money to hire someone to anonymously break into the clinic and pull the plug on that freezer.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    If I were her, I'd spend that money to hire someone to anonymously break into the clinic and pull the plug on that freezer.
    It's a really nice thought but unfortunately it would also destroy the frozen embryos of possibly dozens of other people.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

I thought about that too. I bet we could work out some way around that so there's no collateral damage. I'm so sick of her asshole ex that I'd do it for cost.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I thought about that too. I bet we could work out some way around that so there's no collateral damage. I'm so sick of her asshole ex that I'd do it for cost.
    He'd probably try and demand she was charged with murder. He's that twisted.

I can't believe he's won money for his legal bills.
    czb, fgg, Kittylady and 5 others like this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I can't believe he's won money for his legal bills.
    Honestly, that makes me so angry. Even having to pay one cent to this unhinged control freak would be infuriating.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

fgg

Nick Loeb’s embryo case against Sofia Vergara dismissed in Louisiana

Nick Loeb’s wild, never-ending frozen embryo custody case against his ex-fiancée Sofía Vergara has ended in Louisiana for now — with a judge dismissing his claims.

Page Six reported last year that Vergara’s ex “moved” to the Bayou State in a bid to win his suit there, since he hoped Louisiana would recognize the unborn embryos’ rights.

The case bounced to various Louisiana courts before landing in the 25th Judicial District Court for Plaquemines Parish, where Judge Kevin D. Conner handed Vergara a big victory. Conner dismissed Loeb’s case on Oct. 11 “with prejudice,” Page Six has learned, ruling in Vergara’s favor on nine motions and decreeing all trial exhibits except one be unsealed. Loeb was fighting to keep the documents private.

Loeb also argued he’d lived at two Louisiana residences outside New Orleans on “Zeta Drive” and “Protti Drive.” But according to court papers, the judge found that Loeb “testified he did not spend one night at the Protti Drive apartment and that he did not furnish it. He hired someone to receive the furniture and decorate the apartment on Zeta. Mr. Loeb has never voted in Plaquemines Parish … [He] admitted that the utilities at his Belle Chase apartment were cut off due to nonpayment. He does not know any of his neighbors on Zeta.”

The judge said that Loeb “does not operate any businesses” or “have a bank account” there.

“According to Mr. Loeb, he resides everywhere and nowhere. He arrived in Louisiana the day before the deposition, traveling from New York,” and while Loeb lived in suburban Belle Chasse, “he stayed for several days at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in New Orleans.” The judge also pointed out that during the time Loeb alleged he lived in Louisiana, he had a daughter with another girlfriend, but the baby was born in New York, and “the child and her mother currently reside in Barcelona,” where Loeb has a $400,000 yacht.

Loeb’s lawyer told us, “We will be appealing the court’s decision,” and said the embryos “are human beings with every right to their lives and every right to be born.”

The couple split in 2014.

Loeb did win a legal round in Los Angeles, Calif., this week when a judge there ruled Vergara must pay him nearly $80,000 in legal fees in her suit alleging “malicious prosecution.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/22/nick-...ara-dismissed/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

full disclosure - I only open this thread in hopes of a new pic of Joe...this Nick dude is a massive putz.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

So he has this other kid with a different girlfriend. I would judge how much time he spends with that kid to see how much of this is really about wanting to parent the embryos versus controlling Sofia.

Thread Information