Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree489Likes

Thread: Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara Are Dating

And counterintuitive to his entire argument. If he needs permission to "bring to life" two frozen embryos from the court than those are not already living children. Especially not NAMED children. They're just a couple of cells. For fuck's sake.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

It's not about him wanting kids, guys. (Otherwise he would have moved on with some other woman or hired a surrogate by now). It's about having HER kids.

She no longer wants him and he can't deal with that. And yes this is about his obsession with getting one over on her. Fucking psycho.
    czb, Beeyotch, Kittylady and 4 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Because he gets to go back to court and put her through more drama, which seems to be his only goal. I have no doubt he'll try something else to fuck with her if he's ever successful in "bringing to life Isabella and Emma" (what is he, Dr Frankenstein? That's such a weird thing to say.)
    but that doesnít explain why he would want *her* money. He has a lot of money on his own.

^^Just to f**k with her; demand child support for his baybeez...
    faithanne and Kittylady like this.

To be able to stay in her life, even if it's just to torment her.
    faithanne, fgg, sputnik and 4 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

If the rules are that both parties need to sing off on the embryos before they are implanted then that seems open and shut to me.

I could understand if the man had gone through cancer or something else compromising his fertility or he was getting so old that he wanted embryos from his younger sperm but the time frame here doesn't make sense. All it looks like is that he's trying to fuck Sofia over in every way.

I wish this had its own thread, it's a pretty interesting story and seeing this to the forefront I just figured Vergara and Mangianello had broken up.
    sputnik likes this.
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Donít put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

It's a good lesson - keep your eggs to yourself.
    Raff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    It's a good lesson - keep your eggs to yourself.
    You donít want egg on your face....
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    but that doesn’t explain why he would want *her* money. He has a lot of money on his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    ^^Just to f**k with her; demand child support for his baybeez...
    Moongirl is right. If he managed to win this case (and I hope like hell he doesn't) then that won't be the end of it. He'll use the family courts to continue to wage his campaign against Sofia. First it would be child support, then it would be amendments to child support, contributions towards the cost of schooling, medical care etc etc. And then there will be the magazine spreads with the kids every time there's a birthday/Christmas/Easter/Halloween/any other damn event you can think of.

He has the money to afford the kind of lawyers who could keep this going for decades.
    crayzeehappee and lindsaywhit like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yeah, he's that guy, and unfortunately has the money to indulge in this craziness. Does she have a restraining order on him? He's a little scary in his continued focus and determination to keep her in his life.

Every time this thread pops up, I just want to see a pic of Joe, not all this pre-fetus cell drama.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Interesting side story to this embryo saga:

Cast and crew quit Roe v Wade film with Stacey Dash over pro-life slant | Daily Mail Online

Cast and crew quit controversial Roe v Wade film with Stacey Dash, Jamie Kennedy and Joey Lawrence over pro-life slant as first trailer claims abortion is biggest killer of African-Americans

• Cast and crew have walked off the set of the new Roe v Wade movie filming in New Orleans in response to its pro-life themes claims Nick Loeb
    • Loeb, who fought ex Sofia Vergara when the actress revealed her plan to destroy the couple's frozen embryos, is producing, directing and starring
    • He claims that actors quit at the last second and the crew was not welcome at certain locations
    • Stacey Dash, Jamie Kennedy, Joey Lawrence, Jon Voight, Steve Guttenberg and Kelsey Grammer's daughter Greer star in the film
    • The producers of this new film, who include Dr. Martin Luther King's niece Alveda, argue that the entire case was built on a lie
    • A title card in the first trailer for the film states: 'Abortion is the #1 killer of African Americans in the United States'

A new film that will look at the landmark Roe V. Wade decision with a pro-life gaze is almost one month into production, but running into some problems with cast and crew.
    Producer, director and star Nick Loeb tells The Hollywood Reporter that he has lost actors, filming locations and most recently the on-set electrician after they learned about the production.
    Loeb, who fought ex Sofia Vergara when the actress revealed her plan to destroy the couple's frozen embryos, claims just last week he had an incident when a woman came up demanding to speak with the director.
    'When I told her I was, she told me to go f*** myself,' said Loeb, who has been filming under the working title of 1973.

'Then she threw her headset on the ground and walked off. I found out later she was our electrician.'

he film will star an eclectic cast that includes Stacey Dash, Jamie Kennedy, Joey Lawrence, Jon Voight, Steve Guttenberg and Kelsey Grammer's daughter Greer.
    Dash will be playing Mildred Jefferson, the first black woman to graduate from Harvard Medical School and a huge figure in the pro-life movement.
    Jefferson was the president of National Right to Life in the wake of the Supreme Court ruling in 1973 that individuals seeking to have an abortion had a right to privacy under the Due Process clause of the 14th Amendment.
    That same ruling also declared that the states interest in regulating the procedure increased over the the gestational course of the pregnancy, which is why the decision did not legalize third trimester abortions except in certain cases.

The producers of this new film, who include Dr. Martin Luther King's niece Alveda, argue that the entire case was built on a lie.
    'ROE V. WADE is the untold story of how people lied, how the media lied, and how the courts were manipulated to pass a law that has since killed over 60 Million Americans,' reads the page seeking funds for the film.

+4

Sofia Vegara's ex Nick Loeb is behind the production

'We are half way through production, and raising additional funds to get the movie into theaters this fall!'
    That page also includes a trailer narrated by Dr. Alveda King which outlines the direction of the film and at one point cuts to a title card that reads: 'Abortion is the #1 killer of African Americans in the United States.'
    A CDC report released last year that was based on 2015 data listed heart disease (23.4 percent) is as the leading killer of Africans Americans followed by cancer (23 percent), stroke (5.7 percent) and accidents (5.4 percent).

Vile
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Fuck off dude.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The only thing missing from that shitshow is Kirk Cameron.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information