Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Joe Jonas & Sophie Turner Are Engaged

They got married in a shock ceremony in Vegas on May 1 after the Jonas Brothers performed at the Billboard Awards.
    ADVERTISEMENT

And Sophie Turner, 23, revealed that she and Joe, 29, nearly didn't make it down the aisle together as they secretly split for 24 hours not long before.
    Talking to The Sunday Times, Sophie admitted they both had a bit of a panic.

+8

'It was the worst day of our lives': Sophie Turner, 23, revealed she and Joe Jonas, 29, secretly SPLIT just before their wedding after 'getting cold feet' She said: 'It was the worst day of our lives. For a second we both had cold feet, then 24 hours later we were both like, "Never mind".'

Sophie's interview was refreshingly honest as she reveals she and her husband have had their ups and downs as much as anyone else.
    She reiterated that Joe was instrumental in helping her to learn to love herself.
    The Game Of Thrones actress admitted her struggles with her mental health affected her ability to be in a healthy relationship with Joe.

But she revealed that he encouraged her to love herself more because, as she previously said, he loves her more than he loves himself.
    She said: 'I was going through this phase of being very mentally unwell [when they met around November 2016 - they got engaged a year later]
    Sophie said. 'He was like, "I canít be with you until you love yourself, I canít see you love me more than you love yourself."
    'That was something, him doing that. I think he kind of saved my life, in a way.'

+8

There for her: Sophie admitted she was mentally unwell around the time she met Joe but he helped her to learn to love herselfSophie admitted that when she was aged 19, she was calorie counting so much that her periods stopped for a year and in the end, she resorted to therapy.
    The leggy blonde and Disney star had a surprise wedding the night of May 1 in Las Vegas after attending the Billboard Music Awards in Sin City earlier that evening.
    The couple said their 'I do's' at the famous A Little White Chapel located in the Downtown stretch of the Las Vegas Strip.
    Famous for its 24-hour Tunnel of Love drive-thru weddings and its pink Cadillac, the couple opted for a ceremony in the Chapel L'Amour with a package deal that runs around $600.

Um, this doesn't bode well not that I thought it was gonna last forever or anything.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Um, this doesn't bode well not that I thought it was gonna last forever or anything.
    Yeah....it sounds like something rather co dependent. ďHe saved me! I would be nothing without him.Ē If she was mentally unwell, she didnít need to get into a relationship.

And girl, ainít nobody can teach you to love yourself but you.

Originally Posted by Bluebonnet
    And girl, ain’t nobody can teach you to love yourself but you.

Well that is crap. Of course someone can teach you to love yourself, therapists and groups like AA do it all the time.
    What they can’t do is to make you love yourself.

Unless with your double negative you are actually saying that they can.
    Last edited by Novice; May 23rd, 2019 at 03:54 AM.
    Labelwhore likes this.

What she's saying sounds like she's codependent on him, but it might just be her age showing. I think she's just too young to be getting married, but it's just a guess.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information