Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Joe Francis' Girlfriend Pregnant With Genetically-Modified Twin Girls

Every time I see genetically modified it makes me think that the kids are going to have green skin and twelve fingers or something
    CL**, sluce and SoCalMarie like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

^Aliens gone wild?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Joe Francis' Girlfriend Abbey Wilson Gives Birth to Twin Baby Girls!

Twice as nice! Joe Francis and his girlfriend, Abbey Wilson, welcomed their first children, twin baby girls, on Tuesday, Oct. 7.

According to a birth announcement from the couple, the little ones were born in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The announcement read: "Proud first time parents Joe Francis and Abbey Wilson are delighted to announce the birth of their two daughters, Alexandria Claire Francis and Athena Olivia Francis."

Earlier on Tuesday, Francis posted an Instagram photo of himself in blue scrubs and a surgical mask at the hospital. He captioned it, "Here we go!!! Babies are coming now!"

The Girls Gone Wild creator, 41, and his longtime love, 26, first announced they were expecting back in April. "We both wanted girls and we wanted them to be healthy and free of genetic diseases so we chose to do IVF," Wilson told Us Weekly at the time. "I found out [I was pregnant] shortly after a blood test confirmed the results and called Joe immediately. We were both screaming so loud with excitement from each end of the phone!"

Francis added at the time that he couldn't wait to be a dad to his daughters. "I believe people will finally understand my love, respect, and admiration for women," he said. "I love girls."

Three months later, in July, Wilson told Us "the girls definitely have Joe's energy," which is apparently boundless. "I can feel them bouncing around in my tummy all the time, especially after I eat!" she shared. "I can't wait to be a mommy."

Read more: Joe Francis' Girlfriend Abbey Wilson Gives Birth to Twins - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

The Girls Gone Wild creator, 41, and his longtime love, 26, first announced they were expecting back in April. "We both wanted girls and we wanted them to be healthy and free of genetic diseases so we chose to do IVF," Wilson told Us Weekly at the time. "I found out [I was pregnant] shortly after a blood test confirmed the results and called Joe immediately. We were both screaming so loud with excitement from each end of the phone!"

Long-time love? .......Alrighty then......
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Didn't he just divorce some other chick like five minutes ago?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gross. What a horrible role model of a father he is. Poor girls.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

He's a disgusting human being and the skank who decided to become impregnated with his genetically modified babies is a head case. Her family must be so proud. These poor girls.

Hopefully the "genetically-modified" babies don't have any disabilities later on due to their "scientific-experiment-like" conception.

I'm not really educated on the subject. Call me old fashion but I have a personal general rule that kind of thing: Never mess with mother nature... IVF a side, I'm pro-IVF for women/couples of sound mind (unlike octomom) that have trouble conceiving for one reason or another. I'm all for that. I don't consider IVF "messing with nature" in the same way that I think "genetically-modifing" does.

But "genetically-modifing" children? Just sounds.... if-y/more prone to complications to the child's development
    It sounds like they're interfering with the body's natural processes, molecules and such.
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; October 8th, 2014 at 03:36 AM.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I, for the most part, do not agree with human genetic engineering. Too close to eugenics for me. Of course, I would obviously support "breeding out" harmful genes such as the BRCA mutation, were that possible; that could save lives. But the possibility of manipulating eye color, hair color, skin color, intelligence etc. frightens me. I can't help but compare it to the Nazi efforts to create a Master Race during the World War II. Plus it creates a very real potential for genetic discrimination, which could be a nightmare socially, medically, financially etc. And it's just creepy. Very Brave New Worldish.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ they can do genetic testing on the parents. or they can do pgd on the embryo. they can test for a whole battery of things like CF, MS, etc. but certainly not everything.
    Ahh, that makes sense. They can't test for pervy douchebagness in case it's a male. If I were his girlfriend or whatever, I'd request for a girl as well to be on the safe side.

If they have a genetic concern like huntington's or CF etc I will cut them some slack. But this creepers history leads me to picture him telling the doc "make them HOT babies heh heh".

I feel for those kids with this piece of garbage as a dad. Maybe their deadeyed mother will grow some maternal instincts and flee his sorry ass. To someplace gated and armed.
    Palermo likes this.

I see she had to throw in a quote about "when I eat". She has serious issues with food (from when I saw them on Couples Therapy). I'm not sure either one of them will be great role models for these girls. I honestly believe there are some people who are too selfish to be parents, and I add Kimye to that group.
    Mrs P likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Long-time love? .......Alrighty then......
    This is Joe Francis we're talking about. Probably he's been with her since she was 13.

I hope this chick gets some brain cells and leaves his nasty ass.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information