Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Joe Francis' Girlfriend Pregnant With Genetically-Modified Twin Girls

I swear she broke into someone's house and stole things???

This post has not been proofread

I never knew that terminal douceiness was a genetic disorder?
    sluce and MmeVertigina like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I actually think it's worse than terminal douchiness. He's a sociopathic rapist. He can't stay out of trouble or hide his true self to save his life. This is gonna be very bad. I had no idea they were on Couples Therapy?? Sounds like they've got a great start.

He is the "celebrity" I'd most like to use a pick axe on.
    chartreuse likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Yeah but I couldn't think of the term 'sociopath rapist' at the time of night!!!!

Plus isn't socio/psychopathic tendencies inherited anyway? So no doubt someone would have posted that after mine..... So douceiness it was!
    Belt Up likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Can the baby be genetically modified to NOT be joe Francis' baby? For the kids sake, anyway.
    Palermo likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Can the baby be genetically modified to NOT be joe Francis' baby? For the kids sake, anyway.
    Now that is some genetic modification I can definitely be on board with

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I can't be the only one who thought, "He's gonna fuck em".
    Nope.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

‘Girls Gone Wild’ founder Joe Francis arrested on assault charge after scuffle: report

Los Angeles police Sgt. John Juarez said the 41-year-old was arrested Friday evening at an office building on Wilshire Boulevard after some ‘pushing and shoving.’ Francis filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy last year after years of legal troubles and was issued a restraining order.

Joe Francis, creator of 'Girls Gone Wild,' was arrested Friday in Los Angeles on suspicion of assault, according to a report.

LOS ANGELES — "Girls Gone Wild" creator Joe Francis has been arrested on suspicion of assault after getting into a scuffle, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Los Angeles police Sgt. John Juarez told the Times that the 41-year-old was arrested Friday evening at an office building on Wilshire Boulevard after some "pushing and shoving."

Francis filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy last year after years of legal troubles and was issued a "stay away" order by a bankruptcy judge.

Juarez told the newspaper police were investigating whether Francis' presence at the building violated the restraining order.

The 41-year-old was arrested Friday evening at an office building on Wilshire Boulevard after some ‘pushing and shoving,' Police Sgt. John Juarez told the Los Angeles Times.

Online jail records show Francis was released Saturday on $20,000 bail.

It was not immediately known if Francis has a lawyer. Neither Francis nor a representative for him could be reached for comment Saturday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/girls-wild-creator-joe-francis-arrested-report-article-1.1796811

TMZ had a bit more detail:

Joe Francis was arrested Friday for allegedly attacking an employee at his old stomping ground -- the offices of "Girls Gone Wild."

Apparently Joe felt like reminiscing ... so he showed up at the L.A. offices Friday night. Problem is -- there's a restraining order prohibiting him from coming within 100 feet of the building.

Joe didn't care, and made his way up to the 10th floor where he got into it with a security guard ... according to law enforcement sources.

Security called the cops as a GGW employee tried to block Joe in the offices. The employee says Joe shoved him, and that triggered a citizen's arrest.

Cops took Joe to the station where he was booked for misdemeanor battery and released.

He's got another problem. There will almost certainly be a court hearing where Joe could be held in contempt for violating the restraining order, and that could mean time in the slammer.

Francis tells us the person he got into it with is the new owner of GGW and says the guy has a "business vendetta" against him.

Francis claims he had every right to be there because the restraining order is no longer active ... and also claims the security guard "manhandled" his pregnant wife.

We got him on the way out of jail ... but at the time, he clearly wasn't in the talking mood.

Read more: Joe Francis -- ARRESTED in Alleged Girls Gone Wild Attack | TMZ.com

Video at link.

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

He's just a totally vile piece of human filth. Why can't bad things happen to bad people?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    He's just a totally vile piece of human filth. Why can't bad things happen to bad people?
    I think it's because they are too busy BEING the bad thing that happens to good people.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

What a winner. Fuck that I have babies on the way. I'm gonna keep getting faced and arrested.

Fucking loser.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Someone was actually willing to breed with this douchebag. I'm guessing she isn't too bright, either. Poor children.

Fucking douche.

He doesn't want daughters because he wants little girls to love and protect. He wants them for image and how others view him.
    Nothing like having children for PR.

^Exactly like my father...
    ex-LaFolie
    "I hear Chris Hemsworth's Oscar nominee announcements were dubbed by Marni Nixon" - Witchcurlgirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think I can say it enough, but this guy makes my skin crawl. Not many people can do that, but he sure as fuck does. I hope he gets a raging case of anal herpes, that are so bad, that he needs a fucking colostomy to take a shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information