Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: Joan Rivers stops breathing during surgery - rushed to hospital

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    What about if you think she's suffering in a bad state? You'd let her keep suffering with no brain activity because you'd want her money?????
    I think this poster is saying they can afford to try other options and keeping her on life support isn't going to bankrupt them.

Ah okay. That makes more sense.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

this reminds me of natasha richardson.

can you NOT be brain dead and still be on life support?

Bronze Member

Rally anyone? Why give up, cuz that's what it sounds like to me. There doesn't have to be any agony in the next few days, period. JOAN CAN'T PULL THROUGH IF THEY JUST GIVE UP.
    Sarah Silverman, Bette Midler, Kelly Osbourne send well-wishes to Joan Rivers - MSN TV News

Please, please, let #JoanRivers pull through&
    - Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) August 31, 2014

Joan Rivers' famous friends and E! colleagues are rallying behind the comedy legend who is reportedly on life support after she stopped breathing during throat surgery on Thursday morning.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Well your comments coupled with your name more than mean came to mind!! Words like Rude and Disrespectful!!

A lot of these comments are just ignorant

Well, not just mine but yet you seemed to have singled me out. Sorry if you took it wrong but i'm pretty sure most are just kidding around.
    No one is being rude or disrespectful at all. Good God, my name is just a name.Don't blame my name! lol

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    this reminds me of natasha richardson.

can you NOT be brain dead and still be on life support?
    You can be and the patient can be conscious. I don't think Joan is conscious, though.

Shit I hope it's not as bad as the speculation. Have any credible news sources confirmed the life support rumor?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Not so far. Someone on fb posted "Family Pulling the Plug!" From the daily fail
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Shit I hope it's not as bad as the speculation. Have any credible news sources confirmed the life support rumor?
    Joan Rivers' famous friends and E! colleagues are rallying behind the comedy legend who is reportedly on life support after she stopped breathing during throat surgery on Thursday morning. Sarah Silverman, Bette Midler, Kelly Osbourne send well-wishes to Joan Rivers - MSN TV News

I also hope it's not as bad as the speculation but it doesn't sound good. Since this happened in a clinic who knows how long her brain was deprived of oxygen. If the damage is irreparable and there is no brain activity, there is only one decision to be made, IMO, and it's the hardest one any family can go through. I really feel for Melissa since she's an only child and presumably this decision will fall on her alone. It's a heavy burden. I hope her mother left directives which will help her as I'm sure at this point she's probably really struggling to process what has happened. Yes, her mom is 81 but it is still a shock when it's so sudden. I'm sure she will need some time and I'm also sure Joan is receiving the best treatment and medical opinions money can buy.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Well, not just mine but yet you seemed to have singled me out. Sorry if you took it wrong but i'm pretty sure most are just kidding around.
    No one is being rude or disrespectful at all. Good God, my name is just a name.Don't blame my name! lol
    May you please go play with a lit grill!!
    Brookie likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

chartreuse likes this.

Bronze Member

She started in 1965 on the Tonight Show. That's almost 50 years in showbiz, impressive. She's also pro Israel.

The fuck does that have to do with anything?
    Brookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nothing.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information