Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's Wedding Registry Includes Guns, Cereal and Duct Tape

Even the smallest of bulges is a monster snake if you've never had anything (or never will) to compare it to. I'll bet there's not so much as a tampon in that house.

That just made me think: I wonder how many maxi pads they go through a month? Or in a week, since all the girls have to be on the same cycle.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Maybe they use diaper cloths so they can reuse them.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Probably reusable cloth homemade maxi pads.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

and they probably look like this...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/sexy-h...can-act#4kx0to
    Kittylady likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

If you can find one with Jesus on it that's probably it.

I strongly doubt they do anything remotely environmentally friendly. I'm guessing there's at least one full sized garbage bag per month dedicated to used feminine hygiene products.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Duggar baby news: Jill and Derick reveal they’re expecting a boy

TLC
    There's a boy on the way for Jill and Derick Dillard.

The Duggar family may be famous for having 19 kids, but the Dillard family — made up of Duggar daughter Jill and husband Derick — are just getting started with one on the way. And they're thrilled to announce it's a boy!
    The couple announced the pregnancy in August, but just learned the sex of the baby during an ultrasound on Saturday.
    "Oh yes, there was some screaming in the room," Jill toldPeople. "I thought all along we were having a girl. Everyone made their guesses."
    Dad Derick seems particularly happy that Jill's first guess was wrong.
    "As a new dad, to have a firstborn son to be our first child and be the leader of his siblings, it is very special," he said.
    Read more about the Duggar family: TODAY's complete coverage
    But ultimately, like most parents, their real concern before the ultrasound wasn't about whether they were having a boy or a girl.

Duggar baby news: Jill and Derick reveal they’re expecting a boy - Parents - TODAY.com

I wonder what letter of the alphabet they'll use.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I read that they are not doing names with the same letter. They said they may use family names...can't wait to hear what they come up with. *rme*

Jill Duggar Dillard Expecting Baby Boy : People.com

Derick & Jill Duggar Dillard Are Having a Boy!

Boy, oh boy!

Jill Duggar Dillard and husband Derick, stars of TLC's hit reality show 19 Kids & Counting, are expecting a son in the spring, they tell PEOPLE.

"I was really excited," says Derick, 25. "As a new dad, to have a firstborn son to be our first child and be the leader of his siblings, it is very special."

The couple had a little company at their gender-revealing ultrasound last Saturday – Jill's siblings Joy, 16, James, 13 and Jenny, 7 – who each had his and her own guess about whether a girl or a boy would be joining the family.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

"Oh yes, there was some screaming in the room," says, Jill, 23, who is 18 weeks along as of Tuesday. "I thought all along we were having a girl. Everyone made their guesses."

To make sure the baby was really active for his first big close-up, the Dillards prepared for the big moment with a breakfast of waffles with syrup and whipped cream, fruit, chocolate milk and lemonade.

"He stretched out his legs full length," says Jill. "He was trying to be like Dad."

Jill married Derick on June 21, and revealed her pregnancy to PEOPLE weeks afterward. This year's 19 Kids & Counting season features her wedding plans – and a sneak peek of Tuesday's episode (below) shows that Jill, a midwife, is already around many babies at home.

"I was praying for a big, healthy baby," says Derick about the night before their ultrasound appointment. "And Jill added, 'Just healthy, healthy.' "

"We could have a giant," explains Jill. "I called Derick's mom and she was telling me that when Derick was born, he didn't fit into the newborn clothes and his shoes were a size two."

For now, they're shopping for items like overalls, plaid shirts and pants, as well as narrowing down names for consideration.

RELATED: Jill (Duggar) Dillard: We're Registering for Dr. Pepper

"We are not going to do a letter theme," says Jill, whose parents, Jim Bob and Michelle, all have children with "J" names. "But we may do some kind of theme, like family names."

And what did Jill's parents think of the news?

"They were just elated," says Jill. "My mom and dad both thought it was going to be a boy and my grandma did, too. They are all really excited."

Silver Member

No birth control whatsoever apparently. Jill will be 70 years old before she gets a break!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Cartermrc View Post
    No birth control whatsoever apparently. Jill will be 70 years old before she gets a break!
    Nah, all she has to do is start squeezing out some girls and then wait until they are big enough to hold a bottle for the younger ones and change a nappy. It's the family way.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

""As a new dad, to have a firstborn son to be our first child and be the leader of his siblings, it is very special," he said."

Leader? And I loathe people who feel that the eldest child should be a boy.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah, that's what stood out to me. Fuck them and their non stop broodmare-ing of women.
    Lalasnake and Kittylady like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    ""As a new dad, to have a firstborn son to be our first child and be the leader of his siblings, it is very special," he said."

Was just gonna say this. Somehow my siblings manage to muddle through life with a girl being the eldest and both of them being girls!!!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

At least they know how to fuck.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

I'm the oldest and the only girl and it was great. So suck it, Fuggers!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information