Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's Wedding Registry Includes Guns, Cereal and Duct Tape

Hit By Ban Bus!

Honestly, this just proves my "theory". The girls learn from a young age, how to chart menstrual cycles, back before it was a series, Michelle's cycle calendar was on full display, and she admitted that the girls helped her with it. I think they all, set their wedding dates, to be at a certain point in their cycles, in order to get pregnant asap. Personally, I think she called People, before the piss even dried on the test.
    Janus likes this.

This family really does breed like flies. They are popping out all over the place

Brookie and BITTER like this.

Heads up ya'll. Tonight TLC will air the wedding of Jill and Derrick. 9/8 central
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

OK, I was wrong. They just showed random stuff. Guess they are showing the wedding on another episode.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    ^^ yes, they have...

Duggars' Mom, Michelle, Thinks Overpopulation Is A Lie

Michelle Duggar, star of TLC's reality show, "19 Kids and Counting", says there needs to be more children because our world needs more joy. And as for overpopulation? That's just a lie, Duggar recently told the Christian Broadcasting Network in a web interview. "The idea of overpopulation is not accurate," Duggar says, because the entire population of the world could fit inside of Jacksonville, Florida.

"I agree with Mother Teresa when she said, 'to say that there are too many children is like saying there are too many flowers,'" Duggar said.
    She explains how her large family is resourceful and therefore not posing as big of an environmental problem as perceived. They buy used cars, she says, and frequently shop at thrift stores, purchasing things others would discard.
    Jezebel's Erin Gloria Ryan points out that, even so, "A family of three or four would practically have to prance around throwing a trail of styrofoam packing peanuts in their wake to leave the same sort of carbon footprint that the Duggars leave." By our rough calculations, the family uses over 1,000 rolls of toilet paper each year.
    Duggar claims countries have come to America and asked us to encourage their people to have more children. "Theyr'e in crisis," she said. "They don't have people of marrying age for their youth now, and they see what that's done to their country."
    So instead of being "deceived" by the idea of overpopulation, "we need to focus on loving people and trying to reach out and make a difference for good in our world," Duggar says.

Duggars' Mom, Michelle, Thinks Overpopulation Is A Lie
    Please don't tell me they homeschool they kids?
    Then Global warming is clearly a lie, so who cares about their carbon footprint. Who cares about the earth?
    Never saw that show and let it remain this way, but I would love them to be send to India in a overpopulated area surviving on a spoonful of rice and tell me overpopulation is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Heads up ya'll. Tonight TLC will air the wedding of Jill and Derrick. 9/8 central
    I dislike the clown car vagina having heifer!! For a woman whose vagina is dragging lower than a 1980's muffler she said the most uneducated and ignorant things in a robocall about transgendered people. Be homophobic all you want but don't say things like "they may do something to you in the use the ladies room!!"
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

I hit my maximum hatred of the parents years ago. They have been saying the same thing for years.
    chartreuse likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Then Global warming is clearly a lie, so who cares about their carbon footprint. Who cares about the earth?
    Never saw that show and let it remain this way, but I would love them to be send to India in a overpopulated area surviving on a spoonful of rice and tell me overpopulation is a lie.
    pretty sure they do. ignorant, stupid people like this are the number one reason why i'm glad homeschooling isn't allowed here.
    Mrs P likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I dislike the clown car vagina having heifer!! For a woman whose vagina is dragging lower than a 1980's muffler she said the most uneducated and ignorant things in a robocall about transgendered people. Be homophobic all you want but don't say things like "they may do something to you in the use the ladies room!!"

When I heard about this, I never wanted to choke a bitch so hard than i did with this trick.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why? Is this girl preggers already? That Jessa girl bf is extremely hot.

I'm watching their engagement. He's talking with his mother about how to propose with the ring. He said to her "Jill said she's going to know when I'm going to propose because they'll be a bulge in my pocket"

How did they not take that out? Scandalous!
    Kittylady likes this.

Not a terribly big bulge.
    Kittylady likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I'm watching their engagement. He's talking with his mother about how to propose with the ring. He said to her "Jill said she's going to know when I'm going to propose because they'll be a bulge in my pocket"

Are ya'll talking about Derek or Ben? Derek is who married Jill and Ben is Jessa's man. I think they are engaged now.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Yeah they home school. In this case it means that the older sisters and computers are teaching the younger kids, Michelle doesn't do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

For her sake, I hope he does have a big bulge in his pocket. And she better hope that he knows how to use it.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information